White, Asian and Black at school

AnnieGal1

Rookie
Aug 16, 2018
Is it harder to be white or Asian at an all black school, or neither or depends? I wonder because I'm the only Asian at an all black school and it is very hard, and you (at least I) only hear about such race relations at American schools between whites and blacks (e.g. "being white at an all black school"), so was seeking other perspectives. Thanks:)

Last edited:
I imagine its more difficult for some than others regardless of race. All things being equal; whatever makes you different in a setting with unenlightened people makes your life more difficult. George F. Will, for example, was quite at home when Republicans at least tried to be the smartest people in the room on a given subject. And when it comes to some matters, they are--military in most cases, the false utopia that many liberals seek to create, etc... However, when the GOP embraced the idiocy of xenophobia, fear, and false nationalism, Will found the atmosphere unwelcoming. He didn't get dumber; those around him did. So it happens to both the young and the old, the schooled and the dumb, etc...

Is it harder to be white or Asian at an all black school, or neither or depends? I wonder because I'm the only Asian at an all black school and it is very hard, and you (at least I) only hear about such race relations at American schools between whites and blacks (e.g. "being white at an all black school"), so was seeking other perspectives. Thanks:)

sympathies and understanding but you oughta learn to kick some azz Annie G.

I would assume it would be hard to be the only person of any race at any school that is predominantly another race. Now that depends on how you comport yourself and what you do at school. I know a Black guy that went to a all white school and he was treated great but then again he was a basketball superstar. If he had been a Black guy that wasnt a basketball star would he have been treated well?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Would it be any easier if you were an Asian in an all white school? How about being black in an all white school? How about being black at an all Asian school? These exist, so what's your point?

My neighbor in Putnam lake, grew up in a Black school in the Bronx, and got beat up everyday for being White.
Probably deserved it as do you.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Yeah, all Whitey's deserved to be beat up, such a savage you are.
--------------------------------------------- its just payback and is probably going to get worse Sob .

My neighbor is the son of Danish immigrants who moved to New York, tell us how he's the Whitey oppressor of the U.S.A South.

More like dirt-bags like you are of the heritage of Whitey oppressor in the South.

My neighbor in Putnam lake, grew up in a Black school in the Bronx, and got beat up everyday for being White.

--------------------------------------------- its just payback and is probably going to get worse Sob .

My neighbor is the son of Danish immigrants who moved to New York, tell us how he's the Whitey oppressor of the U.S.A South.

More like dirt-bags like you are of the heritage of Whitey oppressor in the South.
------------------------------------------ kick his azz !! Just guessing but Danish and Dutch are the same thing aren't they ?? And Danes are WHITE and ran the Dutch West Indies Trading companies a couple hundred years ago didn't they ?? Danish extracted lots of wealth from third worlders if i am not mistaken so the kid is probably gonna get his azz kicked Sobieski .

------------------------------------------ kick his azz !! Just guessing but Danish and Dutch are the same thing aren't they ?? And Danes are WHITE and ran the Dutch West Indies Trading companies a couple hundred years ago didn't they ?? Danish extracted lots of wealth from third worlders if i am not mistaken so the kid is probably gonna get his azz kicked Sobieski .

I'm amazed at your indifference towards, or even support of savage racial violence by Blacks.

Danes aren't Dutch, in fact Danes are more like Swedes, and Norwegians rather than the Dutch.

and heck , Polish also look like White men and oppressors of third worlders so might as well kick their azzez also Sob .

I'm amazed at your indifference towards, or even support of savage racial violence by Blacks.

Danes aren't Dutch, in fact Danes are more like Swedes, and Norwegians rather than the Dutch.
---------------------------------------- Thank You but doesn't really matter , main thing is that Danes , Dutch , English . Welsh , Polish , Czechs , yada , yada are all WHITE so kick their azzez Sob .

----------------------------------------------- not indifferent and i don't support violence , just saying that Whites are getting paid back . And thats all WHITES are going to be paid back . Stay tuned for a few more years in the future Sob .

Last edited:
Hey guys, what are you talking about?
There is no racism at all in such a holy country like USA!

Only Russia is the one where racism exists!!!

If talking seriously, you do really have problems in your sick society. Negros hate white without any reason, as an hate both...all live separately tending to chose the district of the right color.
We in Russia have nothing of the kind. We have many koreans here in Vladivostok and never pay attention to their visible differences from europeoids...even in schools.

Simply sick society and you must be treated.

Forum List

Back