black MURDERS/hates whites--no pics/no race from MSM-

as usual--mark this as more proof--unending examples of black hate/MSM fake crap-bullshit
this guy stabs a white --and doesn't like white people
so the ''whites are evil'' threads are ridiculous
Police believe DC jogger was targeted for race when she was stabbed seven times by man high on K2 | Daily Mail Online

You can call it "black payback". You cannot racially oppress a group of people and not expect examples of equal and opposite reaction. That having been said, I don't condone any sort of violence, whether it be the standard so called "black-on-black" violence or black on white violence. I mean, you complain about black on black violence....now you complain about black on white violence.....I thought you wanted more equal opportunity violence.

You can call it "black payback".
Nah, we will just call it racism because thats what it is.
You hit me with racism.....don't be surprised when it boomerangs. Some people call it Karma. Unfortunately, its always the innocent who are the victims on both sides.
You arent one of those innocents. Youre one of the racists.

Yeah.....I would have nothing to talk about if not for the 300 years of racial oppression from whites. Think about it. What would be my reasoning if not the one whites created?

Yeah.....I would have nothing to talk about if not for the 300 years of racial oppression from whites. Think about it. What would be my reasoning if not the one whites created?

You've been alive 300 years? Amazing!

And btw ...I've never oppressed anyone. So, will all undue respect you're a racist A-hole

You can call it "black payback".
Nah, we will just call it racism because thats what it is.
You hit me with racism.....don't be surprised when it boomerangs. Some people call it Karma. Unfortunately, its always the innocent who are the victims on both sides.
You arent one of those innocents. Youre one of the racists.

300 years? When do you think black people ended up on our shores? When do you think the US was founded? Your grasp of history is really terrible. That explains your weird beliefs.

We should make a "hug a scared white person" day to see if it helps Trump sheep feel better.

We should make a "hug a scared white person" day to see if it helps Trump sheep feel better.
Or how about a "minimizing black racist violence" day? Oh, thats every day for you fucking losers. Nevermind.

You've been alive 300 years? Amazing!

And btw ...I've never oppressed anyone. So, will all undue respect you're a racist A-hole

All I am doing in my post is explaining the way blacks are today. That is what I talk about and that is what you call me being racist. Me saying that the present is the creation of the past makes me a racist. Me saying that all actions create reaction, even racist actions, is me being racist. Hence, if whites never had a history of doing those things.......what would I have to talk about that would make you call me racist? Hell....now only would I not have anything to talk about and for you to call me racist.....I WOULD NOT EVEN EXIST HERE IN AMERICA FOR YOU TO HAVE TO WORRY OR COMMENT ABOUT MY RACISM.

Last edited:
You can call it "black payback". You cannot racially oppress a group of people and not expect examples of equal and opposite reaction.

So like, is this the reason blacks murder each other in huge numbers, because blacks also owned black slaves?

Blacks don't murder each other in high numbers. In Ghana, the murder rate is among the lowest of any country.

as usual--mark this as more proof--unending examples of black hate/MSM fake crap-bullshit
Police believe DC jogger was targeted for race when she was stabbed seven times by man high on K2 | Daily Mail Online

You can call it "black payback". You cannot racially oppress a group of people and not expect examples of equal and opposite reaction. That having been said, I don't condone any sort of violence, whether it be the standard so called "black-on-black" violence or black on white violence. I mean, you complain about black on black violence....now you complain about black on white violence.....I thought you wanted more equal opportunity violence.

Bullshit your justification says just how much you approve of what has happened. Rational human beings
deplore all violence. Deplore discrimination in any form. Deplore calls to violence. Deplore bigotry.
Deplore justification of crime in all its forms. Failure of any of the above shows a deep seated hatred.

You can call it "black payback". You cannot racially oppress a group of people and not expect examples of equal and opposite reaction.

So like, is this the reason blacks murder each other in huge numbers, because blacks also owned black slaves?

Blacks don't murder each other in high numbers. In Ghana, the murder rate is among the lowest of any country.
???!!
Ghana?

Scamp is right on
that's why they murder over 3000 BLACKS every year...?
getting back at whitey by murdering blacks?

Forum List

Back