Black Mayors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so know what you mean. i was hoping we would have gotten rid of him in November but as i am in the suburbs and not in the city I couldnt vote for Katz. Democrats have ruined a once great city, First Rendell and now street. Lets just hope no body gets the bright Idea to have street run for governor when Rendell is done.

If you cant tell i seriously dislike both of them. They have virtually ruined the once great city of the American Enlightenment. And Rendell has promised to do to the state what he did to philadelphia (He did this in the campaign and i what on earth possess a man to run on a failed record as if he did something!) Grrr. This is why we have to stop liberals.

If there are still inequalities between the races, its not because of racism, its because of liberalism lying and holding down the minority groups by telling them they cant succeed without them. Keep them poor, keep them thinking you are doing something for them, and you keep the power over them.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
If there are still inequalities between the races, its not because of racism, its because of liberalism lying and holding down the minority groups by telling them they cant succeed without them. Keep them poor, keep them thinking you are doing something for them, and you keep the power over them.

Like a drug dealer.

Originally posted by insein
Like a drug dealer.

Or like selling cigarrettes and liquor on every other corner and targeting advertising.

The door swings both ways.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Or like selling cigarrettes and liquor on every other corner and targeting advertising.

If I was to sell cigarettes and liquor, I would target my sales towards the least intelligent people of the planet.

Originally posted by Big D
If I was to sell cigarettes and liquor, I would target my sales towards the least intelligent people of the planet.

If you could keep people fooled, it wouldn't matter. Hence the reason the situation exists in the first place.

If the people weren't smart by default, the advertising wouldn't be necessary. They would just accept it.

If you could keep people fooled, it wouldn't matter. Hence the reason the situation exists in the first place.

If the people weren't smart by default, the advertising wouldn't be necessary. They would just accept it.
NewGuy, you must not belive blacks to be very smart, because you don't even belive they are responsible for there own behaviour.

You speak of blacks they way people speak of children.

Originally posted by Big D
NewGuy, you must not belive blacks to be very smart, because you don't even belive they are responsible for there own behaviour.

You speak of blacks they way people speak of children.

Considering the government is responsible for allowing this activity unchecked by the people as a balance of power, I would say I speak of ALL people as children who demanded the government BE our parent, because we are too stupid to stand up and be responsible for ourselves.

Because of this, all races in such environments are subject but when the advertising is demographically targeted toward the black populace, the percentages shift. -Which, oddly enough, creates a dependency on governmental programs to give DEMOCRATS more fuel to GROW these social programs. Once the programs grow, conservatives want to jump in and stimulate the economy and grow the police. What do they do? Allow more drugs, tobacco, and alcohol sales in the ghettos.

Odd how one side of politics fuels the other, isn't it?

When the dollar transfers back and forth, it actually collects more money each time it switches hands.

And people like you are the trained monkeys in the cheering section.

You sound like a lib on this. Bush/Kerry? Protectionism? Tell us.

Considering the government is responsible for allowing this activity unchecked by the people as a balance of power, I would say I speak of ALL people as children who demanded the government BE our parent, because we are too stupid to stand up and be responsible for ourselves.

Because of this, all races in such environments are subject but when the advertising is demographically targeted toward the black populace, the percentages shift. -Which, oddly enough, creates a dependency on governmental programs to give DEMOCRATS more fuel to GROW these social programs. Once the programs grow, conservatives want to jump in and stimulate the economy and grow the police. What do they do? Allow more drugs, tobacco, and alcohol sales in the ghettos.

Odd how one side of politics fuels the other, isn't it?

When the dollar transfers back and forth, it actually collects more money each time it switches hands.

And people like you are the trained monkeys in the cheering section.

Advertising fuels governmental dependancy. THis is a very constipated argument. A tortured argument. A bullshit lefty argument. All races are targetted by advertisers for the propagation of their vice products.

And also:
Quit coming here to make republicans look ugly with your faux religious intolerance.

And also:

Bush/Kerry?
Protectionism?
Just answer.

corporations are not our caretakers. Nor do they claim to be.

Lefties tell people the government IS their caretaker; that's the tragedy. That is where the left does evil, refusing to promote self reliance, and teaching dependancy and a victim's mindset. Institutionalized psychological destruction; that's what libs do.

Originally posted by OCA
You are just not going to get much more than a minute percentage of the population to go in with ya.

You don't represent the views of our "population" here in America so you can't truthfully assume their position. Don't let it happen again!

Besides, do you really think that practically every white person in America is going to throw up the white flag and suddenly feel totally compassionate towards the black population (for what?)?

I agree with Joyce, the race wars "will" get hotter. There are infinitely many indications of that.

Never said i condone cigarettes. In fact i think thats one of the biggest crimes gone unpunished in the last century of history.

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
You don't represent the views of our "population" here in America so you can't truthfully assume their position. Don't let it happen again!

Besides, do you really think that practically every white person in America is going to throw up the white flag and suddenly feel totally compassionate towards the black population (for what?)?

I agree with Joyce, the race wars "will" get hotter. There are infinitely many indications of that.

You're drunk if people with any self worth are going to get involved in any sort of race based conflict. Just not going to happen.

Don't ever tell me not to say anything again, understand? Nobody gives a fuck for you and your racist pals, and you are a racist, and the little pathetic violin you guys play everyday. If you guys had balls you wouldn't get involved in such foolishness. Its a crutch for inefficiencies in your own personality.

Originally posted by OCA
You're drunk if people with any self worth are going to get involved in any sort of race based conflict. Just not going to happen.

Don't ever tell me not to say anything again, understand? Nobody gives a fuck for you and your racist pals, and you are a racist, and the little pathetic violin you guys play everyday. If you guys had balls you wouldn't get involved in such foolishness. Its a crutch for inefficiencies in your own personality.

Please don't say anything again, OCA. Don't make me tell you twice!

Mornin' Buddy!

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Please don't say anything again, OCA. Don't make me tell you twice!

Mornin' Buddy!

Wow a good morning! Thats mighty OCA of you:p:

Whassup?

Hey RWA, you gonna take up arms for the white race in this fantasy of a race war? You willing to shoot minorities?

I think these guys have read the Turner Diaries 1 too many times.

Originally posted by OCA
Wow a good morning! Thats mighty OCA of you:p:

Whassup?

Hey RWA, you gonna take up arms for the white race in this fantasy of a race war? You willing to shoot minorities?

I think these guys have read the Turner Diaries 1 too many times.

No. But i'm still against Affirmative action! As any person who cliams to value individual rights should be!

No. But i'm still against Affirmative action! As any person who cliams to value individual rights should be!

Ok lets leave the AA alone on a Sunday morning. Besides thats not what they are talking about. Do you know what the Turner Diaries are?

Originally posted by OCA
Ok lets leave the AA alone on a Sunday morning. Besides thats not what they are talking about. Do you know what the Turner Diaries are?

Heard of it. Don't care to read it. If it's propagandistic, it's no more propagandistic than "Black Like Me", or lefty revisionist claims of alleged American plantations using blacks as slaves.

Heard of it. Don't care to read it. If it's propagandistic, it's no more propagandistic than "Black Like Me", or lefty revisionist claims of alleged American plantations using blacks as slaves.

Are you claiming that there weren't slaves on American plantations? Thats like saying the holocaust was a hoax.

Originally posted by OCA
Are you claiming that there weren't slaves on American plantations? Thats like saying the holocaust was a hoax.

Or saying that the problems of blacks are exclusively due to white evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back