We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We will make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!

Originally posted by OCA
You didn't answer the question, oh wait thats the pattern.

I did actually. Of course there were slaves, just like it's a lie that all modern day problems of blacks are due to exclusively to white evil. Was the wall of separation, which went beyond what was legally required, keeping you from connecting the dots?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I did actually. Of course there were slaves, just like it's a lie that all modern day problems of blacks are due to exclusively to white evil. Was the wall of separation, which went beyond what was legally required, keeping you from connecting the dots?

You are the biggest bullshitter and fraud on this board, you know that? You didn't answer the question. You said lefty revisionist claims of alleged American plantations using Blacks as slaves.

Your funny, you think you are really smart but really you are a dumbass joke with your faux intellectualism.

BTW nobody as ever once claimed that ALL of Blacks problems are due to white evil. You've got a sick problem with reality and you need to seek help.

Originally posted by OCA
You are the biggest bullshitter and fraud on this board, you know that? You didn't answer the question. You said lefty revisionist claims of alleged American plantations using Blacks as slaves.

Your funny, you think you are really smart but really you are a dumbass joke with your faux intellectualism.

BTW nobody as ever once claimed that ALL of Blacks problems are due to white evil. You've got a sick problem with reality and you need to seek help.

http://www.rif.org

Originally posted by OCA
You're dismissed. Go somewhere else and leave the discussion to the adults.

wee! I'm a kid again, reborn, hewn anew in the fires of OCA's scorn!

Originally posted by OCA

Don't ever tell me not to say anything again, understand?

Hello, if you happen to remember, it was "you" that made almost the exact same response to a post of mine in the past...
so FUCK YOU!

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
Hello, if you happen to remember, it was "you" that made almost the exact same response to a post of mine in the past...
so FUCK YOU!

To me thats the same as I love you coming from a racist. Don't give me that shit about "I don't hate all(as you say it) porch monkeys on dope", if you can't see that from that statement you are a racist by definition then you've got a serious reality problem pal. You cannot convince me or yourself that hating someone from just the color of their skin is in anyway an asset to the human race, its unarguable. Much the opposite you're way of thinking is a drain on it.

So why don't you go fuck yourself and the high horse you ride on buttnut.

The inferior races hate the white race precisely because of its superiority. It is galling to the lower races to be reminded of their inferiority, and white superiority instills in them a burning desire to tear down whites and their creations in order to make themselves whites' 'equal'. This is not all, however, for tearing down whites removes a burr from their consciousness -- that of being reminded of their inferiority -- and indeed is an act of revenge for such reminding. Accordingly, when whites are so stupid as to treat the lower races as equals, this but whets the appetite of those races to see whites destroyed, for they see vulnerability in this stupidity, and thus an opportunity for inserting their grappling hooks into the edifice of white civilization

Originally posted by OCA
To me thats the same as I love you coming from a racist. Don't give me that shit about "I don't hate all(as you say it) porch monkeys on dope", if you can't see that from that statement you are a racist by definition then you've got a serious reality problem pal. You cannot convince me or yourself that hating someone from just the color of their skin is in anyway an asset to the human race, its unarguable. Much the opposite you're way of thinking is a drain on it.

So why don't you go fuck yourself and the high horse you ride on buttnut.

Don't put something in quotes that I didn't say and quit taking my words out of context (...hating someone from just the color of their skin...).

It's not so much about judgement. The larger and more important issue is that blacks get treated like they've been some great revalation to this country and our way of life when they've only been a burden. The way I judge people has nothing to do with this.

Take a look at my new thread and tell me it ain't crazy: "Soprano's..."

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
Don't put something in quotes that I didn't say and quit taking my words out of context (...hating someone from just the color of their skin...).

Right........:rolleyes:

Something I've always wondered about.

If blacks are so great, why don't they prove it? If blacks are as smart as whites, where, exactly, are they demonstrating this reality? If blacks work so hard, why don't we ever see it? Why are they holding out on us? If blacks are such geniuses, why do they score so poorly on tests?

Originally posted by William Joyce

If blacks are so great, why don't they prove it? If blacks are as smart as whites, where, exactly, are they demonstrating this reality? If blacks work so hard, why don't we ever see it? Why are they holding out on us? If blacks are such geniuses, why do they score so poorly on tests?

Condi Rice and Colon Powell are 2 examples of how a black person can achieve success. They are brainwashed into thinking they cant succeed because the Man is keeping them down. The man being the Republicans and the brainwashers being Liberal Democrats who always use Blacks to further their agendas but never allow them to succeed in their society.

Originally posted by insein
Condi Rice and Colon Powell are 2 examples of how a black person can achieve success. They are brainwashed into thinking they cant succeed because the Man is keeping them down. The man being the Republicans and the brainwashers being Liberal Democrats who always use Blacks to further their agendas but never allow them to succeed in their society.
It's always someone elses fault. Are blacks responsable for any of there problems?

Many whites treat blacks like animals. When a dog misbehaves, we don't blame the dog -- we blame the owner for improper training. In America, when blacks behave badly, many whites blame colonialism, imperialism, apartheid, globalization, racism, slavery or multi-nationalism is blamed for not bringing up blacks properly. many whites saw slavery and other human-rights abuses as unjust because blacks were suffering at the hands of other whites. All people hold whites accountable to the most civilized standards of behavior. Blacks are not held to any civilized standards of behavior. From many people's point of view, it might even be racist to expect blacks to adhere to any civilized standards of behavior.

Originally posted by William Joyce

Try going to work with me. You can see a smart database administrator who runs circles around the others. He is black.

You probably think he is an EXCEPTION, though, so there is no way you will ever buy any perspective but your own bias.

Edited by moderator :

This post was removed because no link or credit was provided to the author of the article, which members were kind enough to point me to.

All posts containing articles or other people's works must follow the rules !

Eric

Originally posted by NewGuy
Try going to work with me. You can see a smart database administrator who runs circles around the others. He is black.

You probably think he is an EXCEPTION, though, so there is no way you will ever buy any perspective but your own bias.

YOU said he's an exceptional database administrator. Unless "runs circles around the others" should not be taken to mean exceptional.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
YOU said he's an exceptional database administrator. Unless "runs circles around the others" should not be taken to mean exceptional.

Exactly right. Exceptional when compared to the WHITE ones.

The claim was that blacks are inferior.

When I point something out like this, some idiot will jump in and claim that there are a select few that are genetic mutants or something.

It is all idiotic BS that anything like this view would be real. It only hinges on evolution as its only proof and THAT is undermined by previous evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back