Black man shoots white neighbors in broad daylight

One was a 6-year old girl who didnt even ring his doorbell by mistake

What is the reason for including the race of the perp and victims in the headline? The Post did not mention race and there is no indication that it was racially motivated. I gues that will not stop you from trying to make it about race

What is the reason for including the race of the perp and victims in the headline? The Post did not mention race and there is no indication that it was racially motivated. I gues that will not stop you from trying to make it about race
Mac is colorblind, so if nobody says the color of the perp and victims, he can't tell who the bad guy is and thinks everybody is like him?

They're looking for him... description ya dumbass

Because its almost always done with the victims are black and the shooter is white

Both sides have the same excuse for being race baiters.

"They did it first!"

Children...
in the case of the lib news media they did do it first

any game your side can invent we can learn to play

You and I know the narrative is gonna be TOTALLY different from the MAGAts.

What narrative? A black man who should have been prevented from owning a firearm shot people over stupid shit.

You're the loons trying to create a narrative

How dare anyone mention he's black!!!!

Any questions:
1682017013723.png

in the case of the lib news media they did do it first

any game your side can invent we can learn to play
Playing their game makes you as gross as they are. You're not justified because they do it. That's just an excuse for you to also engage is shitty behavior. You're the same as them.

Congratulations

no one died although the father is still in the hospital
And when they charge this shooter, it better be for attempted murder.
Just like the other 3 recent shooters (one of them gets murder charges).

Why don't you chastise a couple of left loons on this thread doing exactly that?

Good grief
I do. I haven't really in this thread because I didn't see a left leaning comment I cared to respond to. I promise I don't discriminate with my disgust for this kind of stuff.

Forum List

Back