Black man shoots white neighbors in broad daylight

only 30 yrs for cold blooded killing of a little child playing with a basketball??
Perhaps you weren't able to read the article and the nurse wasn't available, to read it for you after insuring you took you meds before your nap. If it is simply an eyesight problem maybe I can help with a picture and larger type:
Look! Look at the picture. It is little Kinsley White. She is alive, with her stitches from her bullet fragment wound, and she hopes you feel better real soon.
NYPICHPDPICT000009884524.jpg

Ashley Hilderbrand (who identifies and Mr. White's wife) was also grazed with a bullet, but she and little Kinsley White are recovering at home. Willaim White, (little Kinsely's daddy) on the other hand, "William White was critically injured attempting to protect his daughter." Mr. White (no relation, you can call me Mr.6) is what we adults call a "Hero", as there is nothing more heroic a man can do than taking a bullet or several bullets, protecting his daughter. But he, too, is alive. The whole White family is alive.

That is why Robert Louis Singletary (the black man identified as the shooting suspect, has "been charged with four counts of first-degree attempted murder, two counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill or inflict serious injury, and one count of possession of a firearm by a felon, Gaston County police said.

"The department is seeking the public’s help in locating and arresting the fugitive, offering a $1,000 reward." So if the nurse OK's a day trip, maybe you can help.

Now, don't you feel better? We know it is not good to get excite and make rash statements. Don't we.

I am glad I could help. :itsok:

Perhaps you weren't able to read the article and the nurse wasn't available, to read it for you after insuring you took you meds before your nap. If it is simply an eyesight problem maybe I can help with a picture and larger type:
Look! Look at the picture. It is little Kinsley White. She is alive, with her stitches from her bullet fragment wound, and she hopes you feel better real soon.
NYPICHPDPICT000009884524.jpg

Ashley Hilderbrand (who identifies and Mr. White's wife) was also grazed with a bullet, but she and little Kinsley White are recovering at home. Willaim White, (little Kinsely's daddy) on the other hand, "William White was critically injured attempting to protect his daughter." Mr. White (no relation, you can call me Mr.6) is what we adults call a "Hero", as there is nothing more heroic a man can do than taking a bullet or several bullets, protecting his daughter. But he, too, is alive. The whole White family is alive.

That is why Robert Louis Singletary (the black man identified as the shooting suspect, has "been charged with four counts of first-degree attempted murder, two counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill or inflict serious injury, and one count of possession of a firearm by a felon, Gaston County police said.

"The department is seeking the public’s help in locating and arresting the fugitive, offering a $1,000 reward." So if the nurse OK's a day trip, maybe you can help.

Now, don't you feel better? We know it is not good to get excite and make rash statements. Don't we.

I am glad I could help. :itsok:
do you morons every take the time to follow a discussion before you run your mouths??

as I said in another comment I thought this was the case from a cpl yrs ago that was almost identical,,

do you morons every take the time to follow a discussion before you run your mouths??

as I said in another comment I thought this was the case from a cpl yrs ago that was almost identical,,
I just got back and yours post with your irrational attack was in my alerts. I'm simply trying to help you. We all want to help you. It was nothing I said, in the upvoted post. It looks like you are one of the morons that don't take time to follow a discussion or even read what a thread is about "before you run your mouth". You seem like the type, if some little kids were bouncing a basketball you might come out guns ablazing shooting everybody in sight. We hope you learned from your mistake.:cool:

I agree with you! evil seems to have taken control.... this is horrible!:(

2 things are culturally occurring simultaneously.
Less people believe in God. = less impulse control.
More people acting irresponsibly are being rewarded while responsible acting people are increasingly being punished.

This is the recipe for heightened mayhem, crisis, and weakness.

What is the reason for including the race of the perp and victims in the headline? The Post did not mention race and there is no indication that it was racially motivated. I gues that will not stop you from trying to make it about race
Are you serious?

This is what nearly all MSM does.. but they only report on when a white person kills a black person. The white people who die? The blacks killed by other blacks? Leftists and the media have deemed those lives aren’t worthy of mention. It proves their racist undertones.

Mac is colorblind, so if nobody says the color of the perp and victims, he can't tell who the bad guy is and thinks everybody is like him?
If it had been the other way around ,the MSM would be having a cow. Just remember Cannon Hinnant. A 5 year old white child gunned down by a filthy black thug. This was in 2020.

If it had been the other way around ,the MSM would be having a cow. Just remember Cannon Hinnant. A 5 year old white child gunned down by a filthy black thug. This was in 2020.
Or Jessica Whitaker, gunned down in front of her husband and friends for saying all lives matter

To shoot at a 6 y/o little girl who was doing nothing wrong just getting her basketball is beyond evil!

These people are monsters!:evil:
Here's something to think about, though the difference is only minor. The little girl was reported (by the article struck on the cheek by a bullet fragment. Bullet fragment from striking something first, solid enough to fracture the bullet. In this case, that was probably the "critically injured" Mr. William White, the little girl's father, fracturing on bone (most likely a rib) and exiting his body as fragments, making an upward almost verticle cut to the little girl's left cheek that require closing with 6 stitches. That is just ballistic stuff, because I am a long time shooter.

The article did not key on the fact Mr. William White was protecting his daughter, simply touching on it an moving on. What strikes me, is the instinctive heroic action of Mr. William White, a great American and father in the state of North Carolina, who truly love his daughter, and I wish this man a speedy and full recovery. Statement of the daughter reflect she loves her daddy, and rightly she should. When she is older, she will one day reflect that her daddy loves her so much, he would take a bullet for her or multiple bullets, we don't know which, from the article.

That is Love. That is a real hero. Mr. William White is the real deal.

Forum List

Back