Black man hailed as Waffle house hero......where's the love?

Where's the Love ...
James Shaw Jr. went to church yesterday because he "needed to hear the Word".
Then he started a gofundme page for the victims ... And is currently $846 short of his page goal.​

Where was the 'love' for Officer Wilson, or for George Zimmerman? You racist vermin wanted polarization, and now that you think you have it with fake news like this OP, you're sniveling like little bitches about it. Typical Democrats.

Err. I think you completely misunderstood the intent of her post.

Where's the Love ...
Then he started a gofundme page for the victims ... And is currently $846 short of his page goal.​

Where was the 'love' for Officer Wilson, or for George Zimmerman? You racist vermin wanted polarization, and now that you think you have it with fake news like this OP, you're sniveling like little bitches about it. Typical Democrats.

I am pretty sure you missed the context of the post ... :thup:
But that's okay James cares enough for his fellow humans to address your shortcomings.

What matters is not that he’s a black man or a white man.

What matters is that he’s a Waffle House customer!

If you don’t like Waffle House, well, you just don’t like America.

Where's the Love ...

Err I understand it's intent perfectly. It's sniveling rubbish and a troll post.

Waffle House Customer Hailed A Hero After Wrestling Rifle Away From Shooter
“I just wanted to live,” 29-year-old James Shaw Jr. said of his decision to fight back.
5adcee881a00004800533c52.png

We all know, had this been a white guy who took on the murdering white guy with a gun......Trump would be tweeting like a drunkin GOP mobster, haralding this guy to the high heavens of glory.....but because its a negro man.....silence!!

I would also like to add, for the first time in US mass murders by WHITE PEOPLE.....finally a low down dirty murdering white guy.......with 2 names....let the history book note that!!
5adc7b7c1800004800e881b2.jpeg

And his fuckin dad should be arrested and charged too...I;m sick of these gun loving white nuts killing mf's cause they BORED!!

The real shame in all of this is that a man like that is NOT the role model for a lot of inner city youths. Instead, they would rather glorify criminals who get shot in the commission of crimes by the cops, or martyr them, whatever the case may be.

Where's the Love ...

Err I understand it's intent perfectly. It's sniveling rubbish and a troll post.

Well, I'm sure BlackSand is capable of defending herself in this matter. :D I will leave that to her.

Well, I'm sure BlackSand is capable of defending herself in this matter. :D I will leave that to her.

Well, you know ... Some people are just kind of slow on the uptake.
Meanwhile ... James Shaw Jr.'s gofundme page for the victims is currently $710 over it's goal ... :113:

“I just wanted to live,” 29-year-old James Shaw Jr. said of his decision to fight back.

We all know, had this been a white guy who took on the murdering white guy with a gun......Trump would be tweeting like a drunkin GOP mobster, haralding this guy to the high heavens of glory.....but because its a negro man.....silence!!

I would also like to add, for the first time in US mass murders by WHITE PEOPLE.....finally a low down dirty murdering white guy.......with 2 names....let the history book note that!!

And his fuckin dad should be arrested and charged too...I;m sick of these gun loving white nuts killing mf's cause they BORED!!
President Trump should charge him with murder.

I wonder how anyone can follow their political party lock and step. It is just SO weird. Lol.

you don't seem to have a problem with it

Everyone here knows I'm a centrist. The problem here is I will never agree to give up one of my Bill of Rights rights to the government. Just the term "Bill of RIGHTS" should explain why, but you leftists will never get it, I'm sure. :)

You posters are right. Shaw is quite the hero and not at all like Tiggered. Shaw has risen above the petty racist view of life and is very special. He's brave, thinks of others and his impulse actions demonstrate an over all great guy we would all love to call a friend.

It would serve you better to look in the mirror dickhead ... :thup:

I only troll troll trolls, Snowflake, especially trolls posting in troll threads. You can usually get even by whining to Coyote or Doctorisin; they love censoring posters and feeling weirdos' pain n stuff.

President Trump should charge him with murder.

Indeed, and tack on hate crime charges as well. He clearly based his racist interference on the fact the shooter was white.

The real shame in all of this is that a man like that is NOT the role model for a lot of inner city youths. Instead, they would rather glorify criminals who get shot in the commission of crimes by the cops, or martyr them, whatever the case may be.

He's a violent racist, attacking an innocent white guy for no reason other than his skin color.

Forum List

Back