Cop shoots black man in the eye

Too many mentally insane, low IQ , white trash cops

So the guy went to the wrong house wtf

White bastard cop should used judgement but he is a low IQ , trigger happy white devil

I would have kept the gun on me but see he was a drunk kid
Hitting the sauce a little early were you?

If any Mormons try to get into your house at 3:30am feel free to shoot them.
That would be quicker. I have lots of things to try when thy show up at my door. I'll invite them to a Pastafarrian meeting, or recite poetry to them. I even tried to get one to do the Hokey Pokey with me. They still show up at my door.

Don't you guys get a little tired of pushing this same ol' crap? No mention of all the good stuff cops do, or the huge black on black violence in poor black communities?

Or he fact 10,000 cops a day across the country interact like a dozen people each every single day and the "real situations that are purely the cops fault" are incredibly miniscule? A million people a year interact with and only a small amount to bad, and even most of those is because the person is breaking the law to begin with.

But yeah that's the breaks. Ok if someone is coming into my house I'm going to shoot them. If they can't handle their liquor to the point they don't even know which house they are it isn't my fault.

Too many mentally insane, low IQ , white trash cops

So the guy went to the wrong house wtf

White bastard cop should used judgement but he is a low IQ , trigger happy white devil

I would have kept the gun on me but see he was a drunk kid

What does him being black have to do with anything?

That would be quicker. I have lots of things to try when thy show up at my door. I'll invite them to a Pastafarrian meeting, or recite poetry to them. I even tried to get one to do the Hokey Pokey with me. They still show up at my door.
At 3:30 am!

Ever try just not answering the door?

Forum List

Back