black man commits hate crime [murdered entire white family] !

Yeah, how many blacks have been prosecuted for hate crimes playing the knockout game (or "polarbearing", as blacks call it)? You're full of shit. Voter intimidation is a crime too, but when the NBP stood outside the polling place in Philadelphia with clubs targeting and harassing white people, not only were they not charged with a hate crime, they were not charged with ANY crime because Eric Holder had a policy of ignoring all cases of voter intimidation if the victims were white. You can repeat your bullshit all you want but everyone knows the truth. Now you can GFY.

As I suspected you cannot offer any proof that this case was a hate crime. I am surprised you can even type with that cross on your back. You're just another whining racist pussy.
See post #167 and GFY again, bitch.

Your "it's so hard being white" rant didn't have one shred of evidence that this case was a hate crime. Not one. You don't have any so you whine and cry like a little pussy instead.
Whining, crying? I don't think so, internet tough guy.

Says the racist blowhard whom hides behind his keyboard and spews racist bullshit 25/8.

Still no evidence that this case was a hate crime I see.

These racist chicken shit bastards on this forum would get their asses handed to them if they talked like this in public.

Your "it's so hard being white" rant didn't have one shred of evidence that this case was a hate crime. Not one. You don't have any so you whine and cry like a little pussy instead.

Says the racist blowhard whom hides behind his keyboard and spews racist bullshit 25/8.

Says the persecuted negro.

Says the ignorant racist cow.
Fuck you, you've never had anything to contribute to any thread you participate in. You sit on the sidelines and take pot shots, that's the extent of your contribution.

Contribute to what, you moron? The OP didn't even list a damn link. Not to mention the fact that you are just sitting, playing in your own poop.

Fuck you, you've never had anything to contribute to any thread you participate in. You sit on the sidelines and take pot shots, that's the extent of your contribution.

Contribute to what, you moron? The OP didn't even list a damn link. Not to mention the fact that you are just sitting, playing in your own poop.
Anything.

Anything.

poop.jpg

Anything.

poop.jpg
There ya go, keep those intelligent posts coming so everyone can see you for the adolescent moron you are.

blacks and cowardly white liberals scream racism every time a white cop is forced to shoot a black !! they scream racism if you call rioters thugs. they shout racism if you say anything negative about the black community even if the statement is true ! so in the name of fairness all crimes committed by blacks against whites is a racist hate crime !

Blacks get a pass on hate crimes and you know it, asshole.

Which of course is total bullshit. Hate crimes are terribly hard to prove. So where is the proof in this case it was a hate crime? Your pearl clutching drama and need to feel like a victim isn't proof.
For white people, yes. For blacks, there is no real threshold.

Again total bullshit. Where is the proof that is was a hate crime? I'll gladly look at any evidence you present. My guess is you don't have any and you just want to cry about how hard it is being white.
Yeah, how many blacks have been prosecuted for hate crimes playing the knockout game (or "polarbearing", as blacks call it)? You're full of shit. Voter intimidation is a crime too, but when the NBP stood outside the polling place in Philadelphia with clubs targeting and harassing white people, not only were they not charged with a hate crime, they were not charged with ANY crime because Eric Holder had a policy of ignoring all cases of voter intimidation if the victims were white. You can repeat your bullshit all you want but everyone knows the truth. Now you can GFY.

As I suspected you cannot offer any proof that this case was a hate crime. I am surprised you can even type with that cross on your back. You're just another whining racist pussy.
that massive chip on his shoulder doesn't help either .

this is obviously a hate crime that is race related !! if a white man killed an entire black family it would be dubbed a racist hate crime ! from now on when a black commits any crime against a white person it should be called a racist hate crime ! thousands of whites are being targeted by blacks every yr in this country by the racist black community !

Where's the link to the story, Doofus?
link? he don't need no stinkin link!

For white people, yes. For blacks, there is no real threshold.

Again total bullshit. Where is the proof that is was a hate crime? I'll gladly look at any evidence you present. My guess is you don't have any and you just want to cry about how hard it is being white.

why isn't it a hate crime?

Loretta Lynch will choose to ignore it

this is obviously a hate crime that is race related !! if a white man killed an entire black family it would be dubbed a racist hate crime ! from now on when a black commits any crime against a white person it should be called a racist hate crime ! thousands of whites are being targeted by blacks every yr in this country by the racist black community !

From what I have read about the case, the intent was to rob (he was found with $10,000 on him). So it appears they were murdered so they couldn't identify the perpetrators. So I don't see how it can be called a hate crime (one that was racially motivated). But let's wait and see how it plays out shall we?

These racist chicken shit bastards on this forum would get their asses handed to them if they talked like this in public.

well, since you are one of the racists guess you will not be flapping your huge labia in public

why isn't it a hate crime?

Loretta Lynch will choose to ignore it

Because there hasn't been any evidence provided to the contrary. If you can provide some I am more than willing to listen.

From what I have read about the case, the intent was to rob (he was found with $10,000 on him). So it appears they were murdered so they couldn't identify the perpetrators. So I don't see how it can be called a hate crime (one that was racially motivated). But let's wait and see how it plays out shall we?

I doubt they were murdered out of an excess of affection, bub.

That happens a lot with murderers. That doesn't mean the murder was racially motivated.

That happens a lot with murderers. That doesn't mean the murder was racially motivated.

Murder is murder. I personally find the "Hate Crime" designation a bunch of Politically Correct Malarky.

Murder is murder. I personally find the "Hate Crime" designation a bunch of Politically Correct Malarky.

Probably because you have never experience a hate crime personally.

Oh Blah Blah Blah...I bet in real life you are a weenie of a Special Snowflake.

Let me know when you want to post something that makes sense so I can be here to witness it.

Let me know when you want to post something that makes sense to I can be here to witness it.

You don't have enough SENSE to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back