black man commits hate crime [murdered entire white family] !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
this is obviously a hate crime that is race related !! if a white man killed an entire black family it would be dubbed a racist hate crime ! from now on when a black commits any crime against a white person it should be called a racist hate crime ! thousands of whites are being targeted by blacks every yr in this country by the racist black community !

this is obviously a hate crime that is race related !!

Then show us the evidence.
if a white man killed an entire black family it would be dubbed a racist hate crime !
That's not really evidence.

from now on when a black commits any crime against a white person it should be called a racist hate crime ! thousands of whites are being targeted by blacks every yr in this country by the racist black community !
That's not really how it works. There has to be evidence the crime was motivated by racial hatred. That fact that a bigot (you) gets his wittle pussy hurt isn't relevant.

this is obviously a hate crime that is race related !! if a white man killed an entire black family it would be dubbed a racist hate crime ! from now on when a black commits any crime against a white person it should be called a racist hate crime ! thousands of whites are being targeted by blacks every yr in this country by the racist black community !
My guess is that the black guy must've been very angry at the white family. Is anger the same as hate?

Don't you just love the way liberals make excuses for black racists? Every single time.

If your case/cause was genuine Mud, why is it that Acorn has to pay blacks to rise up against whites? This killer probably believes that only black lives matter, and the rich are obligated to give him what they have worked for because he is black.
Killing the ten year old was just for funsies. He hadn't made enough to steal yet.......

Oh yea! Another If thread where whites pre-cry about the plight of being white IF something happened to them...but it didnt

Has anyone ever heard of a white guy killing a whole family of blacks?

No

rodney-bruce-black.jpg

White West Virginia man kills innocent black neighbors

but then again, hearing about something doesnt mean shit when discussing real occurrences

No

rodney-bruce-black.jpg

but then again, hearing about something doesnt mean shit when discussing real occurrences

So where's the link? I'd like to know what led up to it.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

Wait, Where was the post where you sought to understand what led up to this black dude killing the whole family?

Sit down dirtbag, go fuck yourself

No

rodney-bruce-black.jpg

Wait, Where was the post where you sought to understand what led up to this black dude killing the whole family?

We know why he did it. I dont know what led up to the white dude killing the black family.
Do you have a link or not?

Oh yea! Another If thread where whites pre-cry about the plight of being white IF something happened to them...but it didnt
It hasn't happened .... yet ?? .... strange, very strange indeed......

No and guess what else....a lot of things hasnt happened yet. Spooky huh?
Oh yea .. very spooky ......... I'm at a loss for words ..... imagine the shit that hasn't happened yet .... wow ..........

No

rodney-bruce-black.jpg

Well .. I guess that wraps that up tightly ...... geez ........... fuck yourself? ..... and it's only Thursday afternoon? ............. wow ........ can it wait until the week end? .. Just asking .........

Forum List

Back