black man commits hate crime [murdered entire white family] !

this is obviously a hate crime that is race related !! if a white man killed an entire black family it would be dubbed a racist hate crime ! from now on when a black commits any crime against a white person it should be called a racist hate crime ! thousands of whites are being targeted by blacks every yr in this country by the racist black community !

From what I have read about the case, the intent was to rob (he was found with $10,000 on him). So it appears they were murdered so they couldn't identify the perpetrators. So I don't see how it can be called a hate crime (one that was racially motivated). But let's wait and see how it plays out shall we?

I doubt they were murdered out of an excess of affection, bub.

Lack of affection isn't a hate crime silly

this is obviously a hate crime that is race related !! if a white man killed an entire black family it would be dubbed a racist hate crime ! from now on when a black commits any crime against a white person it should be called a racist hate crime ! thousands of whites are being targeted by blacks every yr in this country by the racist black community !

Where's the link to the story, Doofus?
link? he don't need no stinkin link!

Then it didn't really happen. :p

See post #167 and GFY again, bitch.

Your "it's so hard being white" rant didn't have one shred of evidence that this case was a hate crime. Not one. You don't have any so you whine and cry like a little pussy instead.
Whining, crying? I don't think so, internet tough guy.

Says the racist blowhard whom hides behind his keyboard and spews racist bullshit 25/8.

Still no evidence that this case was a hate crime I see.

These racist chicken shit bastards on this forum would get their asses handed to them if they talked like this in public.

well, since you are one of the racists guess you will not be flapping your huge labia in public

Useless blabber from a Stormfront idiot.

Your "it's so hard being white" rant didn't have one shred of evidence that this case was a hate crime. Not one. You don't have any so you whine and cry like a little pussy instead.

Says the racist blowhard whom hides behind his keyboard and spews racist bullshit 25/8.

These racist chicken shit bastards on this forum would get their asses handed to them if they talked like this in public.

well, since you are one of the racists guess you will not be flapping your huge labia in public

You post the most empty comments of anyone here.

Why don't you make yourself useful and get busy trying to abolish the IRS. LOL. Moron.

I believe you misunderestimate Stefunny.

Why don't you make yourself useful and get busy trying to abolish the IRS. LOL. Moron.
See what I mean, folks? Thanks for confirming, air head. :lol:

And you come in a close second right behind air head, Carla Ifshehadabrainshe'dbedangerous.

And you come in a close second right behind air head, Carla Ifshehadabrainshe'dbedangerous.

That's quite a contribution, shitforbrains.

That's quite a contribution, shitforbrains.
Keep 'em comin'.

Blacks kill twice as many whites and destroy whole cities, but hey, we're the ones that are somehow the bad guys. LOL

Wake up dumb asses.
Getting white women pregnant is not killing whites. Whites kill more whites than anyone on earth. Whites have wiped out nations. Yes whites are the bad guy collectively.

Has anyone ever heard of a white guy killing a whole family of blacks?

No the racists kill blacks one at a time, It's called police brutality. Did any black cops kill white unarmed youths? Nope. Did white cops murder unarmed black youths? Yep. Let's get the facts straight.

Has anyone ever heard of a white guy killing a whole family of blacks?

No the racists kill blacks one at a time, It's called police brutality. Did any black cops kill white unarmed youths? Nope. Did white cops murder unarmed black youths? Yep. Let's get the facts straight.

Are you referring to those little angels like Mike "Dirt Nap" Brown or Walter "Run For The Jungle" Scott?
Those guys were just pillars of the community.
And we both know I can show you many incidents where cops have killed unarmed white people,hell I can show you instances where a black cop killed an unarmed white dude.
The difference being white people dont defend thugs when they get shot by the cops. Why you ask? Because 99% of the time they were up to no good and got what they deserved.
There's some facts for ya.

Forum List

Back