Black Man Attacks White Woman For Having Trump 'Make America Great Again' Sticker On Laptop

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Again, the savagery of these type ferals is appalling. They are not on the same evolutionary tree as Homo Sapiens.

sticker11n-1-web.jpg

Student threatens to smash woman's laptop with Trump sticker

Read your own link, lying scum bag. She assaulted him.

BTW, a disabled vet group asked Drumpf for help and he sent them a bumper sticker.

What a guy.

Read your own link, lying scum bag. She assaulted him.

BTW, a disabled vet group asked Drumpf for help and he sent them a bumper sticker.

What a guy.
What she should have done was throw battery acid on the bastard.
I figured it would only be a matter of time before the rest of you dumb fucks would start adding to the lie and stupidity of the op.

Can't you read?

How do we know she is a nice girl?

I have found on this site alone that white supremacists tend to support Trump. That's not a good sign. She could be a wretched bitch that deserves it.

Or she could be nice. :dunno:

Come to think of it, I'm interested in the metadata on this story too. You seem to have posted a couple of very divisive stories. Who is pushing these politically divisive garbage on you?

They sure want to yank your chain. Are you purposely seeking this crap out?

It's not good for your health you know.

You know, the elites control both sides of any paradigm. They are playing with you like a rat in a cage. They are playing with the blacks too. Pitting you against one another.

You do know who your real enemy is.

That enemy would really shit bricks should the whole population decide to unite, black, white, latino, asian, etc. against the ones that are putting out these isolated incidents.. . .

Oh, they're always talking about smashing things, burning things, and assaulting people.

And I want BLM animals locked in cages where this unbelievably malicious, evil, foul, failed race of basketball-Americans belongs. All you hear from this minority is GIMME, GIMME, GIMME...."Gimme respect even though I haven't earned it!" "Give me special treatment under the law or I'll be offended and you'll be WAYYYCIST!" Sick and tired of blacks and sick and tired of their universal, genetic brain-addling. Dumb, moron crybabies.

If blacks are the intellectual equals of whites, then tell me which of the 2 races split the atom, put men on the moon, and invented most mechanical technology we use today. Name me the Nike-Air-Jordan-American equivalent of an Einstein, a Shakespeare, a Newton, a Darwin, a Curie, a daVinci, a Galileo, a Michaelangelo, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Plato, a Socrates, a Copernicus, an Edison, a Wright Bros., an Armstrong, a Poe, a Hemingway, a Kubrick, etc., etc.

Forum List

Back