Black Man Attacks White Woman For Having Trump 'Make America Great Again' Sticker On Laptop

You're kidding, right?
If blacks are the intellectual equals of whites, then tell me which of the 2 races split the atom, put men on the moon, and invented most mechanical technology we use today. Name me the Nike-Air-Jordan-American equivalent of an Einstein, a Shakespeare, a Newton, a Darwin, a Curie, a daVinci, a Galileo, a Michaelangelo, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Plato, a Socrates, a Copernicus, an Edison, a Wright Bros., an Armstrong, a Poe, a Hemingway, a Kubrick, etc., etc.
Whites didnt even know about the atom and were taught by Blacks. A Black woman plotted the course to the moon. Anything else you want find out?

Let me know when any of those people you listed rate with the first multi genius Imhotep. Yes he was a Black man.[/QUO

The ancient Egyptian Arabs were a CAUCASOID RACE, a close sister race to us whites and no more related to Sharpton-crybaby-Americans than we are! I assume youre' being sarcastic & facetious because it's a genetically proven fact that ancient Egypt WASN'T black!

If assclappies took an IQ test he would be classified as mentally retarded.
Too late I already took a white IQ test and scored 145.

You're kidding, right?
If blacks are the intellectual equals of whites, then tell me which of the 2 races split the atom, put men on the moon, and invented most mechanical technology we use today. Name me the Nike-Air-Jordan-American equivalent of an Einstein, a Shakespeare, a Newton, a Darwin, a Curie, a daVinci, a Galileo, a Michaelangelo, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Plato, a Socrates, a Copernicus, an Edison, a Wright Bros., an Armstrong, a Poe, a Hemingway, a Kubrick, etc., etc.
Whites didnt even know about the atom and were taught by Blacks. A Black woman plotted the course to the moon. Anything else you want find out?

Let me know when any of those people you listed rate with the first multi genius Imhotep. Yes he was a Black man.[/QUO

The ancient Egyptian Arabs were a CAUCASOID RACE, a close sister race to us whites and no more related to Sharpton-crybaby-Americans than we are! I assume youre' being sarcastic & facetious because it's a genetically proven fact that ancient Egypt WASN'T black!
Youre educated by the public school system in a white town right?

No, unlike you, fool, I'm self-educated. And I consider liberal political correctness the lying filth of humanity. As well as the cowardly, self-hating white liberals who practice that poison.

You're kidding, right?

No, unlike you, fool, I'm self-educated. And I consider liberal political correctness the lying filth of humanity. As well as the cowardly, self-hating white liberals who practice that poison.
Bullshit. If you were self educated you wouldnt have asked me if I was kidding. You would know its a fact.

Again, the savagery of these type ferals is appalling. They are not on the same evolutionary tree as Homo Sapiens.

sticker11n-1-web.jpg

Student threatens to smash woman's laptop with Trump sticker

Now this is a first....a bm attacking a ww outside a bedroom......this is interesting!!!

The man that discovered America first from the old world. . .

Mansa (King) Abubakari II

And his successor Mansa Musa was the most wealthy man who ever lived. Accounting for inflation, he was even more wealthy than those Rothschild folk. Or so they say. . .

He just wasn't as greedy.
Anyone that can cause a global drop in the price of gold was very rich. He gave away so much gold on his trip to Mecca it had a global effect even back then.

When these snobby white intellectuals and Egytoligist in London are baffled that they find cocoa and marijuana in Egyptian mummies I laugh.

They can't conceive of who could have possibly established trade routes between Egypt and South America.

I'm like, seriously? :badgrin:

And his successor Mansa Musa was the most wealthy man who ever lived. Accounting for inflation, he was even more wealthy than those Rothschild folk. Or so they say. . .

Anyone that can cause a global drop in the price of gold was very rich. He gave away so much gold on his trip to Mecca it had a global effect even back then.

When these snobby white intellectuals and Egytoligist in London are baffled that they find cocoa and marijuana in Egyptian mummies I laugh.

They can't conceive of who could have possibly established trade routes between Egypt and South America.

There is a reason they've stolen most of the artifacts from Egypt and other countries in Africa. You cant very well have too much evidence popping up that Black people traveled the globe long before whites were sentient.

You're kidding, right?

Bullshit. If you were self educated you wouldnt have asked me if I was kidding. You would know its a fact.

Don't flatter yourself, you Pisslam-loving fool, it just happens to be difficult for me to lower my level of awareness to understanding liberal swine getting sexually turned on by their PISSLAM barbarism the way you amoral fucks do.

The negro clearly started it.

Really, until they can learn how to be civil they need to be confined to their own designated areas.

That's not how liberals and racist BLM types see it.

She clearly "started it" just by supporting Trump. He may have threatened violence, but she is the bully, because she is a racist for supporting Trump. Thus anyone, especially an "oppressed" negro, has every right to attack such a person.

You're kidding, right?

Don't flatter yourself, you Pisslam-loving fool, it just happens to be difficult for me to lower my level of awareness to understanding liberal swine getting sexually turned on by their PISSLAM barbarism the way you amoral fucks do.

What is pisslam? BTW I dont have to flatter myself. Your sputtering and tenuous grasp on history is flattery enough.

Really, until they can learn how to be civil they need to be confined to their own designated areas.

She clearly "started it" just by supporting Trump. He may have threatened violence, but she is the bully, because she is a racist for supporting Trump. Thus anyone, especially an "oppressed" negro, has every right to attack such a person.
Agreed.

Oh yesh, great logic, she definitely micro aggressed his space.

r83WAmU.gif

There is a reason they've stolen most of the artifacts from Egypt and other countries in Africa. You cant very well have too much evidence popping up that Black people traveled the globe long before whites were sentient.

You should return to Africa and lead your people to take over the world. I'm sure you'll do well in Gabon.

You're kidding, right?

And you still don't have your GED?

You should return to Africa and lead your people to take over the world. I'm sure you'll do well in Gabon.

Only white guys like you have the disease that produces the desire to take over the world. I've already been to Africa and will be buried there. I've also helped set up some networking infrastructure working with Cisco.

You're kidding, right?

And you still don't have your GED?
I know you arent aware of this but if you graduate like normal people do you dont have to get a GED. Sorry you had to get a GED.

Only white guys like you have the disease that produces the desire to take over the world. I've already been to Africa and will be buried there. I've also helped set up some networking infrastructure working with Cisco.

LOL. You "helped set up" a network? What's that mean, you watched some Cisco contractors do all the work? Did you tell them they are a bunch of "monkeys"?

Forum List

Back