Black Lives Matter Wants To Bring Down White Capitalism With 'Black Christmas'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Separate, but equal I guess :biggrin:.

Activist group Black Lives Matter of Los Angeles (BLM) is calling for holiday shoppers to spend their money at black-owned businesses in a push for a “black Christmas” that aims to resist white supremacy through capitalism.

Group leaders say it’s time for people to “resist white capitalism” and divest from businesses that contribute to racial inequality. Melina Abdullah, a BLM leader who is a professor at California State University, Los Angeles (CSU-LA), is encouraging shoppers to use their money to support economic empowerment for minorities

Black Lives Matter wants to bring down white capitalism with "Black Christmas"

Activist group Black Lives Matter of Los Angeles (BLM) is calling for holiday shoppers to spend their money at black-owned businesses in a push for a “black Christmas” that aims to resist white supremacy through capitalism.

Group leaders say it’s time for people to “resist white capitalism” and divest from businesses that contribute to racial inequality. Melina Abdullah, a BLM leader who is a professor at California State University, Los Angeles (CSU-LA), is encouraging shoppers to use their money to support economic empowerment for minorities

BLM be some racist sonsabitches and need to get an honest job.

FINALLY!
So many people including Black leaders
have criticized Blacks for not investing in Black businesses.

Yes they do need to learn from the Latino and Asian
business communities how to invest and grow their own local capital
and especially business and property development! Finally!
Bingo!

This is a positive step DigitalDrifter
I am just surprised and sorry it has to be promoted as Antiwhite,
as negative and fear-based to get people to pay attention or do it.

That's so sick and sad! Why couldn't it be sold as a positive campaign
to invest and grow Black businesses to teach financial empowerment?

So sorry that everything has to be pitched in "attack mode"
to get media coverage. I'd like to see this spun in
a positive light, but it never caught on that way.

Now I see why. If it take kneeling during the Anthem
and protesting in ugly ways to be taken seriously,
no wonder the Black preachers and business leaders
trying to teach this the right way never got anywhere!

They dont call it black Friday for nothing!

black friday 23.jpg

It`s racist to think that a black life matters as much as a white life?

No but it would be racist to think a white life matters a much.

How do you arrive at an opinion I don't have? I said the BLM pushers are racist. I haven't seen any of them preaching about togetherness. I only see them preaching hate and destroying shit. What say you? Fry 'em like bacon?

Shit on Black Lives Matter.

They're obnoxious, loud-mouthed, thugs. Nothing more. Fuck 'em.

Want to improve black lives? Get a fucking job — and go to work every day like everyone else.

BLM is a racist terrorist organization and its all on video.

Forum List

Back