We need to tone down our hateful rhetoric against Black Lives Matters (Trump welcomes their endorsement)

He hates Trump.

He isn’t a conservative.

He is a far left wing kook. And he’s a liar.

How can anyone be fooled by his imbecilic efforts to pretend he is anything but a libturd?
Oh I'm not fooled...and neither is anyone else....hence he is a great Trump campaigner whenever he has anything to say.

AN ACTIVIST.... read your own post.
Wrong. Trump
He hates Trump.

He isn’t a conservative.

He is a far left wing kook. And he’s a liar.

How can anyone be fooled by his imbecilic efforts to pretend he is anything but a libturd?
take that back immediately! Donald Trump is an icon of conservatism.
And I support BLM as he does.

We conservatives ate crow today.
We have called black, lives matters, dogs, and Marxist but now our leader Trump has welcomed their endorsement:

“Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist,”

We need to take two steps. First take back our hateful and accurate statements against the group and second, rejoice. The Republican party is growing more diverse and moving left, which is good because this is centrist country.

Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist, inaccurately claiming that he’s receiving broader support from the group — which he has denounced and blamed for violence for years.

So funny that you Biden cultists have to shit on BLM now! I'm LOVING this! :dance:

BLM has been the democrat party's muscle for years and nobody seemed concerned. All of a sudden the NYT freaks out when one of the gang endorses Trump. I guess there ain't enough political intrigue around.
BLM has been none of what you said.

If they do, the democrat party is screwed!
Not the case. If the NAACP, National Urban League, SCLC,, or National Action Network endorses Trump, THEN Democrats would be screwed. BLM is not the biggest or most influential black organization. Keep on listening to right wing media.

Not the case. If the NAACP, National Urban League, SCLC,, or National Action Network endorses Trump, THEN Democrats would be screwed. BLM is not the biggest or most influential black organization. Keep on listening to right wing media.
You loons made blm very popular with young people. If they listen to blm. It will hurt the democrat party. Then you have Biden putting the final nail in the coffin.

We conservatives ate crow today.
We have called black, lives matters, dogs, and Marxist but now our leader Trump has welcomed their endorsement:

“Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist,”

We need to take two steps. First take back our hateful and accurate statements against the group and second, rejoice. The Republican party is growing more diverse and moving left, which is good because this is centrist country.

Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist, inaccurately claiming that he’s receiving broader support from the group — which he has denounced and blamed for violence for years.
You need to look at George Wallace's support by black voters during his later elections as governor of Alabama. It ran very high. I don't have a reference, but I believe in one election, he got 92% of the black vote simply because he was a Democrat.

You don't turn down endorsements from anyone if it is politically expedient.

Forum List

Back