Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter

Your logic betrays you. When Black people say the sky is blue you start talking about how cotton candy is pink.

I dont know what white people blow off but Black people dont blow off the the Black on Black murder rate. We just dont pretend two different topics are the same like white people tend to do.
My logic...? What the hell does that mean? Blacks kill each other in far larger numbers than a few rogue bad police of what ever race, THAT is a fact. It's obvious as hell, race shouldn't matter, we are post race, so, ALL lives matter.
Yes your logic. I think I made it pretty clear what it means. What confused you about that statement?

Eve if we were comparing the two I still dont understand your white logic that criminals shooting people is more surprising and alarming than paid officers that are supposed to be upholding the law targeting Black people for execution. White people are really weird.
Logic? I am talking facts, and you seem to have some weird filters as to what is good and bad. So you are saying, since I don't buy (your) current politically correct propaganda group-think, overlooking high black on black crime and overstating a few bad cop shootings, major disconnect here, buck-o.
Your opinion isnt facts and not all of your opinions are relevant to the topic. Typical white logic.
Excuse me? Typical ...aren't you being a tad hypocritical? Wow. you don't understand this debate at all, do you?
I dont think I'm being hypocritical. I think I am point on regarding pointing out that white people such as yourself have weird logic. The topic is white cops shooting Black people but somehow white logic thinks another topic has something to do with it. How do you white people do that and manage to convince yourself its ok?

My logic...? What the hell does that mean? Blacks kill each other in far larger numbers than a few rogue bad police of what ever race, THAT is a fact. It's obvious as hell, race shouldn't matter, we are post race, so, ALL lives matter.
Yes your logic. I think I made it pretty clear what it means. What confused you about that statement?

Eve if we were comparing the two I still dont understand your white logic that criminals shooting people is more surprising and alarming than paid officers that are supposed to be upholding the law targeting Black people for execution. White people are really weird.
Logic? I am talking facts, and you seem to have some weird filters as to what is good and bad. So you are saying, since I don't buy (your) current politically correct propaganda group-think, overlooking high black on black crime and overstating a few bad cop shootings, major disconnect here, buck-o.
Your opinion isnt facts and not all of your opinions are relevant to the topic. Typical white logic.
Excuse me? Typical ...aren't you being a tad hypocritical? Wow. you don't understand this debate at all, do you?
I dont think I'm being hypocritical. I think I am point on regarding pointing out that white people such as yourself have weird logic. The topic is white cops shooting Black people but somehow white logic thinks another topic has something to do with it. How do you white people do that and manage to convince yourself its ok?
So, you are in effect, racially profiling me to fit your agenda. So, lets transcend that. Facts are facts, blacks are far more each other's worst enemy than a few bad red white or blue rouge cops. Facts bare that out.

Asceplias, 2 things:

1. How do you respond to the apparent evidence that 2 of the most recent killings of blacks by police occurred at the hands of black police officers (El Cajon, CA and Charlotte?)

2. I really haven't heard you respond to the fact that in the black neighborhood, the protester exercising his free speech was met with violence, while in the white neighborhood, he was not?

Thanks in advance, and please, no race baiting.

True, he should have been less subtle and gone down to the Hood with white sheets and a burning cross.

"All Lives Matter" is a way racists try to deflect from the issue, which is that police officers use excessive force against black suspects.

Let's try dealing with facts...

Asceplias, 2 things:

1. How do you respond to the apparent evidence that 2 of the most recent killings of blacks by police occurred at the hands of black police officers (El Cajon, CA and Charlotte?)

2. I really haven't heard you respond to the fact that in the black neighborhood, the protester exercising his free speech was met with violence, while in the white neighborhood, he was not?

Thanks in advance, and please, no race baiting.
1. I chalk it up to two things. Either the Black cops are uncle toms or they had a real reasonable danger to their lives.

2. I've responded a number of times to the weird logic of white people saying "all lives matter" when that isn't the topic of discussion. It is obviously an irritant to some Black people which is why he was attacked.

I never race bait. I cant help it if white people dont like me to refer to them truthfully.

According to black "logic" they can kill all of us, invade our neighborhoods, take our jobs, rape our women, and they are getting back at us for racism. But if a few of their criminals get taken down by cops? Riot, protest, black lives matter!

I detest these blacks, and I feel so torn about it because I have no love of whites.

An Empirical Analysis of Racial Differences in Police Use of Force

Roland G. Fryer, Jr
NBER Working Paper No. 22399
July 2016
JEL No. J01,K0

ABSTRACT

This paper explores racial differences in police use of force. On non-lethal uses of force, blacks and Hispanics are more than fifty percent more likely to experience some form of force in interactions with police. Adding controls tha taccount for important context and civilian behavior reduces, but cannot fully explain, these disparities. On the most extreme use of force– officer-involved shootings–we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account.We argue that the patterns in the data are consistent with a model in which police officers are utility maximizers, a fraction of which have a preference for discrimination, who incur relatively high expected costs of officer-involved shootings.
http://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf

National Bureau of Economic Research - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IF you are WHITE, and grew up around blacks, you recognize the anti white racism and anti white authoritarianism that exist there. Blacks don't see that, it's the "Forest for the trees" effect. They just see "Racism". White cops are keen to pick up on that sentiment. And blaming white cops for that despite the crime and high black on black violence, more self delusion. White cops and racism, really not the boogie man here, it's poor black attitudes towards the society they live in that is the REAL boogie man.

Forum List

Back