Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter

You white people are full of jokes and other silly shit that make me laugh. Whites couldnt even make their own alphabet or their own civilizations and you expect me to believe they created everything?
I know. That computer you use, the car you drive, the hut you live in, the plane you may occasionally fly in, the medicines you take you you don't have a 35 year life span, EVERYTHING you have is a gift from the white man.

It depends. If they are merely ignorant I dont condone someone commit any violence against them. If they are racists I hope someone puts them six feet under to be honest.

As I pointed out, all lives didnt matter until Black Lives mattered. if you are going to deflect from the point try to be less obvious or just admit you dont want to discuss or hear the point.

Whites are primitive and have no understanding of concepts no matter how simple they are.
So kill yourself, racist bitch.
Why would I kill myself because you whites are primitive? I know you suffer from being white but does that even make sense to you?
If they are racists I hope someone puts them six feet under to be honest
So kill yourself, racist bitch
No thanks. Sorry white bitch.
Oh well.. I was just thinking about the good of the country..
So kill yourself if thats true. One less recessive is always progress.

You white people are full of jokes and other silly shit that make me laugh. Whites couldnt even make their own alphabet or their own civilizations and you expect me to believe they created everything?
I know. That computer you use, the car you drive, the hut you live in, the plane you may occasionally fly in, the medicines you take you you don't have a 35 year life span, EVERYTHING you have is a gift from the white man.
The PC I use was put together by Mark Dean a Black man. sorry white boy. Before whites were sentient Blacks had medicine such as tetracycline already invented. The reason you whites have the ability to extend their recessive lives is due to a Black woman. Say thank you white cave gibbon.

True, he should have been less subtle and gone down to the Hood with white sheets and a burning cross.

"All Lives Matter" is a way racists try to deflect from the issue, which is that police officers use excessive force against black suspects.
Even when they kill more whites? Spin that

Find me a case where a 12 year old white child was shot playing with a toy...
In less than 2 seconds upon arriving on the scene.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

True, he should have been less subtle and gone down to the Hood with white sheets and a burning cross.

"All Lives Matter" is a way racists try to deflect from the issue, which is that police officers use excessive force against black suspects.

He pointed a black toy gun at cops. Don't be an idiot.
That's a lie. Produce the video of him doing that.

He pointed a black toy gun at cops. Don't be an idiot.
That's a lie. Produce the video of him doing that.

pulled a gun. my apologies

Georgia teen holding Wii remote shot by cops at his front door: family lawyer
Georgia teen holding Wii remote shot by cops at his front door: family lawyer
wii20n-4-web.jpg

A Georgia teen who dreamed of being a Marine was killed by police at his front door while wielding only a Wii remote, the family lawyer claims.

Christopher Roupe, 17, of Euharlee was felled by a single police bullet when an unidentified officer arrived at the family mobile home to execute a probation violation warrant against his father, authorities said.

How many white people were killed due to being white? Thats the problem with statistics. Racists usually dont explain the reasons they shot someone.

The Police Are Still Out of Control
I should know.

By Frank Serpico

October 23, 2014

As for Barack Obama and his attorney general, Eric Holder, they’re giving speeches now, after Ferguson. But it’s 20 years too late. It’s the same old problem of political power talking, and it doesn’t matter that both the president and his attorney general are African-American. Corruption is color blind. Money and power corrupt, and they are color blind too.

Only a few years ago, a cop who was in the same 81st Precinct I started in, Adrian Schoolcraft, was actually taken to a psych ward and handcuffed to a gurney for six days after he tried to complain about corruption – they wanted him to keep to a quota of summonses, and he wasn’t complying. No one would have believed him except he hid a tape recorder in his room, and recorded them making their demands. Now he’s like me, an outcast.

Every time I speak out on topics of police corruption and brutality, there are inevitably critics who say that I am out of touch and that I am old enough to be the grandfather of many of the cops who are currently on the force. But I’ve kept up the struggle, working with lamp lighters to provide them with encouragement and guidance; serving as an expert witness to describe the tactics that police bureaucracies use to wear them down psychologically; testifying in support of independent boards; developing educational guidance to young minority citizens on how to respond to police officers; working with the American Civil Liberties Union to expose the abuses of stun-gun technology in prisons; and lecturing in more high schools, colleges and reform schools than I can remember. A little over a decade ago, when I was a presenter at the Top Cops Award event hosted by TV host John Walsh, several police officers came up to me, hugged me and then whispered in my ear, “I gotta talk to you.”

The sum total of all that experience can be encapsulated in a few simple rules for the future:

1. Strengthen the selection process and psychological screening process for police recruits. Police departments are simply a microcosm of the greater society. If your screening standards encourage corrupt and forceful tendencies, you will end up with a larger concentration of these types of individuals;

2. Provide ongoing, examples-based training and simulations. Not only telling but showing police officers how they are expected to behave and react is critical;

3. Require community involvement from police officers so they know the districts and the individuals they are policing. This will encourage empathy and understanding;

4. Enforce the laws against everyone, including police officers. When police officers do wrong, use those individuals as examples of what not to do – so that others know that this behavior will not be tolerated. And tell the police unions and detective endowment associations they need to keep their noses out of the justice system;

5. Support the good guys. Honest cops who tell the truth and behave in exemplary fashion should be honored, promoted and held up as strong positive examples of what it means to be a cop;

6. Last but not least, police cannot police themselves. Develop permanent, independent boards to review incidents of police corruption and brutality—and then fund them well and support them publicly. Only this can change a culture that has existed since the beginnings of the modern police department.

141024_serpico_cadets_gty.jpg

New York City Police Academy cadets salute during their graduation ceremony in 2013. | Getty Images

There are glimmers of hope that some of this is starting to happen, even in New York under its new mayor, Bill DeBlasio. Earlier this month DeBlasio’s commissioner, Bill Bratton—who’d previously served a term as commissioner in New York as well as police chief in Los Angeles—made a crowd of police brass squirm in discomfort when he showed a hideous video montage of police officers mistreating members of the public and said he would “aggressively seek to get those out of the department who should not be here — the brutal, the corrupt, the racist, the incompetent.” I found that very impressive. Let’s see if he follows through.

How many white people were killed due to being white? Thats the problem with statistics. Racists usually dont explain the reasons they shot someone.

I should know.

By Frank Serpico

October 23, 2014

As for Barack Obama and his attorney general, Eric Holder, they’re giving speeches now, after Ferguson. But it’s 20 years too late. It’s the same old problem of political power talking, and it doesn’t matter that both the president and his attorney general are African-American. Corruption is color blind. Money and power corrupt, and they are color blind too.

Only a few years ago, a cop who was in the same 81st Precinct I started in, Adrian Schoolcraft, was actually taken to a psych ward and handcuffed to a gurney for six days after he tried to complain about corruption – they wanted him to keep to a quota of summonses, and he wasn’t complying. No one would have believed him except he hid a tape recorder in his room, and recorded them making their demands. Now he’s like me, an outcast.

Every time I speak out on topics of police corruption and brutality, there are inevitably critics who say that I am out of touch and that I am old enough to be the grandfather of many of the cops who are currently on the force. But I’ve kept up the struggle, working with lamp lighters to provide them with encouragement and guidance; serving as an expert witness to describe the tactics that police bureaucracies use to wear them down psychologically; testifying in support of independent boards; developing educational guidance to young minority citizens on how to respond to police officers; working with the American Civil Liberties Union to expose the abuses of stun-gun technology in prisons; and lecturing in more high schools, colleges and reform schools than I can remember. A little over a decade ago, when I was a presenter at the Top Cops Award event hosted by TV host John Walsh, several police officers came up to me, hugged me and then whispered in my ear, “I gotta talk to you.”

The sum total of all that experience can be encapsulated in a few simple rules for the future:

1. Strengthen the selection process and psychological screening process for police recruits. Police departments are simply a microcosm of the greater society. If your screening standards encourage corrupt and forceful tendencies, you will end up with a larger concentration of these types of individuals;

2. Provide ongoing, examples-based training and simulations. Not only telling but showing police officers how they are expected to behave and react is critical;

3. Require community involvement from police officers so they know the districts and the individuals they are policing. This will encourage empathy and understanding;

4. Enforce the laws against everyone, including police officers. When police officers do wrong, use those individuals as examples of what not to do – so that others know that this behavior will not be tolerated. And tell the police unions and detective endowment associations they need to keep their noses out of the justice system;

5. Support the good guys. Honest cops who tell the truth and behave in exemplary fashion should be honored, promoted and held up as strong positive examples of what it means to be a cop;

6. Last but not least, police cannot police themselves. Develop permanent, independent boards to review incidents of police corruption and brutality—and then fund them well and support them publicly. Only this can change a culture that has existed since the beginnings of the modern police department.

New York City Police Academy cadets salute during their graduation ceremony in 2013. | Getty Images

There are glimmers of hope that some of this is starting to happen, even in New York under its new mayor, Bill DeBlasio. Earlier this month DeBlasio’s commissioner, Bill Bratton—who’d previously served a term as commissioner in New York as well as police chief in Los Angeles—made a crowd of police brass squirm in discomfort when he showed a hideous video montage of police officers mistreating members of the public and said he would “aggressively seek to get those out of the department who should not be here — the brutal, the corrupt, the racist, the incompetent.” I found that very impressive. Let’s see if he follows through.
Your number 5 is particularly important. Too often good cops are killed or driven off the force due to the amount of corrupt and racist cops.

I should know.

By Frank Serpico

October 23, 2014

Your number 5 is particularly important. Too often good cops are killed or driven off the force due to the amount of corrupt and racist cops.
That's what ended Serpico's career. That and the fact that he was led into an ambush by corrupt cops.

We all know all lives didnt matter until Black people started pointing out police brutality in the Black community. Standard deflection of white genetically inferior racists pretending "all lives" has anything to do with the point.

No, we don't all know that. That is something you made up.

Yes. Black people made up Black Lives Matters. Thats how we know you are full of it when you start saying all lives matter.

The black lives matter movement is based on nothing but lies. All lives matter, all lives have always mattered, to say different is yet another lie.
Yet another white boy deflection.

An Open Letter to Black Lives Matter Activists | Cop Block
As they began to work their way into the cities, industrial builders saw an opportunity to profit from large scale housing projects. The problem was that the intended residents could not pay for the housing, so contractors got the state to foot the bill by making them government funded low income projects.

Besides the obvious issue of concentrating so much poverty and racial segregation into these post war housing projects, another major issue emerged. Not just anybody got to stay in the projects. Government mandates stated that full families did not qualify, and that only single parent families would be allowed. Not wanting to destroy their families chance at affordable housing, many men parted to live in the various ghettos of their prospective cities.

Without the influence and strength of fathers and husbands in their day to day lives, disastrous social constructs were emerging from the projects. And without their families strength and influence, disastrous social constructs were emerging from the ghettos.

While wanton violence and criminality born of lack of direction and circumstances were becoming staples of life in the projects, from the ghettos gangs began to emerge. These gangs were the new families of the disenfranchised and were often a response to racism and police brutality, collective forces meant to protect their selves from institutional and ideological violence. Gang affiliation helped keep individuals safe from klansmen and police alike, where often the two were the same.

Drugs became not just an escape from this harsh reality, but an easy way of making a dollar for those social outcasts considered unemployable. They interwove with life in the ghettos and projects alike.

In the 70’s Nixon launched his ill-conceived drug war, which has since been revealed as a deliberate plan to target minorities and the lower classes. With the imprisonment of more and more black men, even more social strength and discipline was lost. And when the imprisoned began returning home from their stay in the states Universities of Criminality, things got even worse.

Now we find ourselves several generations into this situation, and life for many black people means decades of disadvantage that are nearly impossible to escape from. Institutionally and culturally. So when we remark on how much black crime there is, we cannot ignore the reasons it came to be that way.

It is not that black people are inherently violent or criminally prone. It is that the profit schemes of oligarchs and government officials have created an inhumane situation in which any race of people would be similarly affected.

When critics of police and the state forget to mention that, they are being intellectually dishonest. Often their irrational judgments are an outbreak of frustration in the failure of BLM activists to address the nuisance that the state causes to all races and classes. At the same time they are without any perspective of the experience of being black, and so are dismissive and intolerant of the passions found in those activists.

While I do not condone counter-violence or wanton destruction, I do understand of what it was born, and those things I cannot dismiss. Therefore my goal is not to criticize BLM as a movement, ideology or message. I understand and accept the pain that manifests in burning cities and race-informed statements.

But I also want BLM activists to know that if you confine your message and goals to race, you will fail. Racism is a symptom, but the disease is the state. The very force which has destroyed the foundation of black lives cannot be counted on to be the solution. The state is an apparatus for managing inequalities, and it profits more greatly the more inequalities it can create. Whether by race, class or some other division, every state must have inequality to give it purpose.

We all know all lives didnt matter until Black people started pointing out police brutality in the Black community. Standard deflection of white genetically inferior racists pretending "all lives" has anything to do with the point.

No, we don't all know that. That is something you made up.

Yes. Black people made up Black Lives Matters. Thats how we know you are full of it when you start saying all lives matter.

Illiterate much?

Forum List

Back