Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter

True, he should have been less subtle and gone down to the Hood with white sheets and a burning cross.

"All Lives Matter" is a way racists try to deflect from the issue, which is that police officers use excessive force against black suspects.

True, he should have been less subtle and gone down to the Hood with white sheets and a burning cross.

"All Lives Matter" is a way racists try to deflect from the issue, which is that police officers use excessive force against black suspects.

:cuckoo:

I wonder what the reaction would have been if it had been a black man with a sing saying "all lives matter.. . . "

In the white neighborhood, same.
In the black neighborhood, MAYBE a little better.

Blacks are the most RACIST people on the planet. Also instinctively violence prone.

So you agree with violence against people who dare say "ALL LIVES MATTER."

this behaviour is why Africans will always live under somebody's boot -- including one of their own tyrants. They just don't understand basic principles of free speech, tolerance of other opinions ( like ALL lives matter).

Africans believe in mob rule and can't go beyond primitive tribalism.

They support their own CRIMINAL element before the rule of law.

Last edited:
So you agree with violence against people who dare say "ALL LUVES MATTER."

this behaviour is why Africans will always live understand somebody's boot -- including one of their own tyrants. They just don't understand basic principles of free speech, tolerance of other opinions ( like ALL lives matter).

It depends. If they are merely ignorant I dont condone someone commit any violence against them. If they are racists I hope someone puts them six feet under to be honest.

As I pointed out, all lives didnt matter until Black Lives mattered. if you are going to deflect from the point try to be less obvious or just admit you dont want to discuss or hear the point.

Whites are primitive and have no understanding of concepts no matter how simple they are.

Even when they kill more whites? Spin that

this behaviour is why Africans will always live understand somebody's boot -- including one of their own tyrants. They just don't understand basic principles of free speech, tolerance of other opinions ( like ALL lives matter).

It depends. If they are merely ignorant I dont condone someone commit any violence against them. If they are racists I hope someone puts them six feet under to be honest.

As I pointed out, all lives didnt matter until Black Lives mattered. if you are going to deflect from the point try to be less obvious or just admit you dont want to discuss or hear the point.

Whites are primitive and have no understanding of concepts no matter how simple they are.
So kill yourself, racist bitch.

They created EVERYTHING you have today, including the system of law america was founded upon. You should be worshipping whites for all you have -- especially in America.

They created EVERYTHING you have today, including the system of law america was founded upon. You should be worshipping whites for all you have -- especially in America.
You white people are full of jokes and other silly shit that make me laugh. Whites couldnt even make their own alphabet or their own civilizations and you expect me to believe they created everything? :laugh:

Find me a case where a 12 year old white child was shot playing with a toy...

Why would I kill myself because you whites are primitive? I know you suffer from being white but does that even make sense to you?

Find me a case where a 12 year old white child was shot playing with a toy...
He pointed a black toy gun at cops. Don't be an idiot.

Why would I kill myself because you whites are primitive? I know you suffer from being white but does that even make sense to you?
If they are racists I hope someone puts them six feet under to be honest
So kill yourself, racist bitch

No thanks. Sorry white bitch.

No thanks. Sorry white bitch.
Oh well.. I was just thinking about the good of the country..

Forum List

Back