Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter

The black lives matter movement is based on nothing but lies. All lives matter, all lives have always mattered, to say different is yet another lie.
Yet another white boy deflection.

An Open Letter to Black Lives Matter Activists | Cop Block
As they began to work their way into the cities, industrial builders saw an opportunity to profit from large scale housing projects. The problem was that the intended residents could not pay for the housing, so contractors got the state to foot the bill by making them government funded low income projects.

Besides the obvious issue of concentrating so much poverty and racial segregation into these post war housing projects, another major issue emerged. Not just anybody got to stay in the projects. Government mandates stated that full families did not qualify, and that only single parent families would be allowed. Not wanting to destroy their families chance at affordable housing, many men parted to live in the various ghettos of their prospective cities.

Without the influence and strength of fathers and husbands in their day to day lives, disastrous social constructs were emerging from the projects. And without their families strength and influence, disastrous social constructs were emerging from the ghettos.

While wanton violence and criminality born of lack of direction and circumstances were becoming staples of life in the projects, from the ghettos gangs began to emerge. These gangs were the new families of the disenfranchised and were often a response to racism and police brutality, collective forces meant to protect their selves from institutional and ideological violence. Gang affiliation helped keep individuals safe from klansmen and police alike, where often the two were the same.

Drugs became not just an escape from this harsh reality, but an easy way of making a dollar for those social outcasts considered unemployable. They interwove with life in the ghettos and projects alike.

In the 70’s Nixon launched his ill-conceived drug war, which has since been revealed as a deliberate plan to target minorities and the lower classes. With the imprisonment of more and more black men, even more social strength and discipline was lost. And when the imprisoned began returning home from their stay in the states Universities of Criminality, things got even worse.

Now we find ourselves several generations into this situation, and life for many black people means decades of disadvantage that are nearly impossible to escape from. Institutionally and culturally. So when we remark on how much black crime there is, we cannot ignore the reasons it came to be that way.

It is not that black people are inherently violent or criminally prone. It is that the profit schemes of oligarchs and government officials have created an inhumane situation in which any race of people would be similarly affected.

When critics of police and the state forget to mention that, they are being intellectually dishonest. Often their irrational judgments are an outbreak of frustration in the failure of BLM activists to address the nuisance that the state causes to all races and classes. At the same time they are without any perspective of the experience of being black, and so are dismissive and intolerant of the passions found in those activists.

While I do not condone counter-violence or wanton destruction, I do understand of what it was born, and those things I cannot dismiss. Therefore my goal is not to criticize BLM as a movement, ideology or message. I understand and accept the pain that manifests in burning cities and race-informed statements.

But I also want BLM activists to know that if you confine your message and goals to race, you will fail. Racism is a symptom, but the disease is the state. The very force which has destroyed the foundation of black lives cannot be counted on to be the solution. The state is an apparatus for managing inequalities, and it profits more greatly the more inequalities it can create. Whether by race, class or some other division, every state must have inequality to give it purpose.

Yeah I dont get the belief that complaining to whites about whites is every going to be directly productive. It may unite Blacks more but I doubt how it changes white perceptions. if they can see it on video and still rationalize it away I'm pretty sure Black people having protests is only going to make them stick their heads further in the sand.

We all know all lives didnt matter until Black people started pointing out police brutality in the Black community. Standard deflection of white genetically inferior racists pretending "all lives" has anything to do with the point.

No, we don't all know that. That is something you made up.

Yes. Black people made up Black Lives Matters. Thats how we know you are full of it when you start saying all lives matter.

Illiterate much?

Yes you are illiterate a lot.

The black lives matter movement is based on nothing but lies. All lives matter, all lives have always mattered, to say different is yet another lie.

It's not a deflection at all. It's cuts to the truth. You just don't like what the truth says.
Another typical white boy deflection.

Oh, I get it. You think I'm insulted by being called white boy. Well, you fail yet again.

We all know all lives didnt matter until Black people started pointing out police brutality in the Black community. Standard deflection of white genetically inferior racists pretending "all lives" has anything to do with the point.

Yes. Black people made up Black Lives Matters. Thats how we know you are full of it when you start saying all lives matter.

Illiterate much?

What are you 10 years old?

It's not a deflection at all. It's cuts to the truth. You just don't like what the truth says.

Oh, I get it. You think I'm insulted by being called white boy. Well, you fail yet again.
I would be insulted if someone called me a white boy especially if i was deflecting as hard as you are.

Illiterate much?

What are you 10 years old?
Could be. That has nothing to do with you being illiterate however. Another white boy deflection.

I would be insulted if someone called me a white boy especially if i was deflecting as hard as you are.

Because you are a racist pig and an ignorant one as well. It is not even a little bit deflecting. It's straight to the point.

Because you are a racist pig and an ignorant one as well. It is not even a little bit deflecting. It's straight to the point.
You are deflecting again white boy.

Ok, you are in ignorant, illiterate, racist child. Go away and let the adults talk.
Dismissed.

The Black lives matter movement is basically anti white cop. Let's get rid of that. Blacks are predominantly murdered by other blacks. All our lives matter. Why the emphasis on "blacks"? It's pandering and insulting . Why are blacks ignoring the HUGE intercity black on black murders and focusing on few bad (white) cops? They are just deluding themselves. The fault lay not in your stars, but your selves.

Ok, you are in ignorant, illiterate, racist child. Go away and let the adults talk.
Dismissed.
Another white boy deflection.

The Black lives matter movement is basically anti white cop. Let's get rid of that. Blacks are predominantly murdered by other blacks. All our lives matter. Why the emphasis on "blacks"? It's pandering and insulting . Why are blacks ignoring the HUGE intercity black on black murders and focusing on few bad (white) cops? They are just deluding themselves. The fault lay not in your stars, but your selves.
See? Here we have your typical white response to the alarming issue of people that are supposed to be upholding the law and paid with tax dollars becoming racist cops and murdering Blacks. Their immediate rationalization is that of more concern is Black criminals shooting Black people. News flash. Thats what criminals do. They break the law. White people have weird priorities and they deflect alot.

See? Here we have your typical white response to the alarming issue of people that are supposed to be upholding the law and paid with tax dollars becoming racist cops and murdering Blacks. Their immediate rationalization is that of more concern is Black criminals shooting Black people. News flash. Thats what criminals do. They break the law. White people have weird priorities and they deflect alot.
How do you know I am white? You know what is even MORE alarming? How we try to blow off the high black murder rate by genuflecting to PC group think "racism" stuff, that is even more scary . Why do we do this?

How do you know I am white? You know what is even MORE alarming? How we try to blow off the high black murder rate by genuflecting to PC group think "racism" stuff, that is even more scary . Why do we do this?
Your logic betrays you. When Black people say the sky is blue you start talking about how cotton candy is pink.

I dont know what white people blow off but Black people dont blow off the the Black on Black murder rate. We just dont pretend two different topics are the same like white people tend to do.

Your logic betrays you. When Black people say the sky is blue you start talking about how cotton candy is pink.

I dont know what white people blow off but Black people dont blow off the the Black on Black murder rate. We just dont pretend two different topics are the same like white people tend to do.
My logic...? What the hell does that mean? Blacks kill each other in far larger numbers than a few rogue bad police of what ever race, THAT is a fact. It's obvious as hell, race shouldn't matter, we are post race, so, ALL lives matter.

My logic...? What the hell does that mean? Blacks kill each other in far larger numbers than a few rogue bad police of what ever race, THAT is a fact. It's obvious as hell, race shouldn't matter, we are post race, so, ALL lives matter.
Yes your logic. I think I made it pretty clear what it means. What confused you about that statement?

Even if we were comparing the two I still dont understand your white logic that criminals shooting people is more surprising and alarming than paid officers that are supposed to be upholding the law targeting Black people for execution. White people are really weird.

Last edited:

Yes your logic. I think I made it pretty clear what it means. What confused you about that statement?

Eve if we were comparing the two I still dont understand your white logic that criminals shooting people is more surprising and alarming than paid officers that are supposed to be upholding the law targeting Black people for execution. White people are really weird.
Logic? I am talking facts, and you seem to have some weird filters as to what is good and bad. So you are saying, since I don't buy (your) current politically correct propaganda group-think, i wont overlook high black on black crime and wont tolerate overplaying a few bad cop shootings, that makes me BAD? Major disconnect here, buck-o.

Last edited:

Eve if we were comparing the two I still dont understand your white logic that criminals shooting people is more surprising and alarming than paid officers that are supposed to be upholding the law targeting Black people for execution. White people are really weird.
Logic? I am talking facts, and you seem to have some weird filters as to what is good and bad. So you are saying, since I don't buy (your) current politically correct propaganda group-think, overlooking high black on black crime and overstating a few bad cop shootings, major disconnect here, buck-o.
Your opinion isnt facts and not all of your opinions are relevant to the topic. Typical white logic.

Logic? I am talking facts, and you seem to have some weird filters as to what is good and bad. So you are saying, since I don't buy (your) current politically correct propaganda group-think, overlooking high black on black crime and overstating a few bad cop shootings, major disconnect here, buck-o.
Your opinion isnt facts and not all of your opinions are relevant to the topic. Typical white logic.
Excuse me? Typical ...aren't you being a tad hypocritical? Wow. you don't understand this debate at all, do you?

Forum List

Back