Black lives matter, but the genocide of Native Americans. no problem

From your own link...."Though a connection cannot be proven..."

Fail ....idiot
The one during the American Revolution cannot be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt but the circumstantial evidence is almost overwhelming. Way to selectively read miss clueless.......

Here's another link;

Colonial Germ Warfare

Same link and states it can't be proven. Give it up...plus I'd be curious to see a bunch of colonials isolating small pox and infecting blankets....without contracting small pox themselves AHAHAHAHAHA You dopey loons
You truly are dense, the link says the American Revolution claims can't be proven, the French and Indian War incident is completely documented. But don't let that stop you from sticking your head in the sand, it's what you're good at. :thup:

Give it up, your article proves nothing. You're just bloviating to be bloviating as usual and I'm not going to entertain your stupid ass this morning.

fail
Small pox was introduced about 100 years before.
Colonial Germ Warfare

Fail ....idiot
The one during the American Revolution cannot be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt but the circumstantial evidence is almost overwhelming. Way to selectively read miss clueless.......

Here's another link;

Colonial Germ Warfare

Same link and states it can't be proven. Give it up...plus I'd be curious to see a bunch of colonials isolating small pox and infecting blankets....without contracting small pox themselves AHAHAHAHAHA You dopey loons
You truly are dense, the link says the American Revolution claims can't be proven, the French and Indian War incident is completely documented. But don't let that stop you from sticking your head in the sand, it's what you're good at. :thup:

Give it up, your article proves nothing. You're just bloviating to be bloviating as usual and I'm not going to entertain your stupid ass this morning.
Obviously you're looking in the mirror when you say this....... :thup:

Fail ....idiot

Here's another link;

Colonial Germ Warfare

See what I mean? You do this everytime, off to ignore you go, nobody has time for your stupid shit

Here's another link;

Colonial Germ Warfare

See what I mean? You do this everytime, off to ignore you go, nobody has time for your stupid shit
Oh happy, oh joy!!!! An idiot puts me on ignore!!!!!!

Oh thank you! Thank you!! You hate me!! You really Hate me!!!! :lmao:

The blacks were enslaved, raped and murdered for over 200 years. But that's nothing compared to the genocide of 11 million Native Americans that had their land stolen, their women and children raped and slaughtered, and herded into concentration camps in the name of God and the American flag. They were poisoned by Smallpox in the blankets they were given. The women's breasts were cut off and used for tobacco pouches.

And now Trump and his Christian followers ask the blacks, "What have you got to lose?"

Name one person alive who did that

The posters on this thread that try to justify the genocide of Native Americans, are no different than those that try to justify the genocide of the Jews by the Nazis.
These are the ones that want Trump as POTUS. Really show how many sick twisted bigots are in this country.

When you find one of those that committed one of those atrocities, feel free to shake an angry finger at them!

The blacks were enslaved, raped and murdered for over 200 years. But that's nothing compared to the genocide of 11 million Native Americans that had their land stolen, their women and children raped and slaughtered, and herded into concentration camps in the name of God and the American flag. They were poisoned by Smallpox in the blankets they were given. The women's breasts were cut off and used for tobacco pouches.

And now Trump and his Christian followers ask the blacks, "What have you got to lose?"

I'd say demonstrate that actually even happened.

The Irish were enslaved and starved by the British and the British were enslaved and starved by the Romans. The Neanderthals were murdered to extinction by humans. How far back do you want to go?
False the Neanderthals were bred to extinction from mixing with modern humans.
If it hadn't been for Rome Britain would have gone the way of Easter island.
What Europeans did in this part the world was genocide.
It can't be rationalized .

All lives matter. It's settled. So another Soros-created fraud group can now fade away into oblivion. Just like his OWS sham did. When are folks gonna figure it out? These sham groups are manufactured to stir shit up around Election time. They quickly disappear right after Elections.

I mean, anyone seein much of those Occupy Wall Street wingnuts lately? Where'd they go? It was merely a Soros-manufactured Election-time farce. The BLM sham will be gone soon too. Bet on it.

Take a look at what the "Christians" did to the Natives.

picture of native americans in a mass grave - Google Search

Take a look at what your dirt-worshipers did to 7th Cavalry....striped naked, disemboweled and castrated, you stupid little bitch

dead%20guy.jpg

The Irish were enslaved and starved by the British and the British were enslaved and starved by the Romans. The Neanderthals were murdered to extinction by humans. How far back do you want to go?

Liar, obviously the OP is a Neanderthal!

Indians and blacks are the poster people for left loons to whine about....throughout history some group has been oppressed and blacks and Indians don't hold the title to it all
You honestly believe that is an across the board assessment? Really? :lmao:

The smallpox and blankets is a myth

As much a myth as the Irish liking Ale

Like you, I always heard that and thought it was true, so like you when I read that from Sassy I was skeptical.

Unlike you, I use Google to verify things, you obviously didn't. It's questionable if British forces did that, there is no evidence Americans ever did.

Sassy gets a gold star, you get a

Yeah, yeah, yeah... kill whitey.. blah blah blah.

Fucking racist.

Genocide is the deliberate killing off of a race or group. What European settlers did was exploit the living shit out of them, but mass killings for the sake of killing wasn't part of the program.

To be genocide, in my opinion, one has to want to deliberately exterminate a given group.

I'd say demonstrate that actually even happened.

Agreed, and I thought about that when I replied. However, as I'm sure you've noticed, one idea in a post is barely processable by a leftist if at all. Put in two points and you lost them.

A lot of bad shit did happen in history. The only times Democrats care is when they can get political mileage out of it today. We need to stop fighting about the past

Forum List

Back