Black lives matter, but the genocide of Native Americans. no problem

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The blacks were enslaved, raped and murdered for over 200 years. But that's nothing compared to the genocide of 11 million Native Americans that had their land stolen, their women and children raped and slaughtered, and herded into concentration camps in the name of God and the American flag. They were poisoned by Smallpox in the blankets they were given. The women's breasts were cut off and used for tobacco pouches.

And now Trump and his Christian followers ask the blacks, "What have you got to lose?"

The blacks were enslaved, raped and murdered for over 200 years. But that's nothing compared to the genocide of 11 million Native Americans that had their land stolen, their women and children raped and slaughtered, and herded into concentration camps in the name of God and the American flag. They were poisoned by Smallpox in the blankets they were given. The women's breasts were cut off and used for tobacco pouches.

And now Trump and his Christian followers ask the blacks, "What have you got to lose?"

You act like Indians were innocent

No one is innocent when a white person is the attacker. Everyone deserves / deserved it

The Irish were enslaved and starved by the British and the British were enslaved and starved by the Romans. The Neanderthals were murdered to extinction by humans. How far back do you want to go?

You act like our land wasn't stolen from us and that there wasn't a concerted effort at genocide by the whites. Do you know the English used germ warfare against my peoples during the French and Indian War? They shipped infected blankets to the Indian tribes.

The Irish were enslaved and starved by the British and the British were enslaved and starved by the Romans. The Neanderthals were murdered to extinction by humans. How far back do you want to go?

Exactly... it is all abut free shit. Nothing more, nothing less.

um. . . post for me links that indicate the native Americans were overrunning the continent of Europe in hordes and pillaging it much like the Mongol hordes once had. I am aware of no such history. I think they stayed in their own land.

um. . . post for me links that indicate the native Americans were overrunning the continent of Europe in hordes and pillaging it much like the Mongol hordes once had. I am aware of no such history. I think they stayed in their own land.

Actually he was probably referring to how they treated each other, i.e inter-tribal relations.

hqdefault.jpg

Exactly... it is all abut free shit. Nothing more, nothing less.

The race to the top of the oppressed pile. I guess people with racial bone to pick are pissed that the LGBT (and right now the "T";s are ruling the roost) are getting more play than them.

Ya didn't go far enough back........

Well documented.

BBC - History - World Wars: Silent Weapon: Smallpox and Biological Warfare

In the 18th century, the British fought France and its Indian allies for possession of what was to become Canada during the French and Indian Wars (1754-63). At the time of the Pontiac rebellion in 1763, Sir Jeffrey Amherst, the Commander-in-Chief of the British forces in North America, wrote to Colonel Henry Bouquet: 'Could it not be contrived to send smallpox among these disaffected tribes of Indians? We must use every stratagem in our power to reduce them.' The colonel replied: 'I will try to inoculate the [Native American tribe] with some blankets that may fall in their hands, and take care not to get the disease myself.' Smallpox decimated the Native Americans, who had never been exposed to the disease before and had no immunity.

Actually he was probably referring to how they treated each other, i.e inter-tribal relations.

Yep...Indians were barbaric people.....christian Europeans stopped alot of their sick practices. I mean they gave the pilgrims food and then hit red them to kill another tribe.......welcome to America folks!!!!!

That one is suspected but little real proof has been found.

Forum List

Back