Black Lives Do Matter

Government stats. Look it up yourself.
OK. Show me your evidence. That black men commit half of all murders in the USA
I'm claiming you're being ridiculous by comparing 400 murders with nearly 8000.
OK. Show me your evidence. That black men commit half of all murders in the USA
The culture of mass shooters is messed up, no doubt. Daily murders that far surpasses anything mass shooters can muster by a factor of 20 is evidence of a truly sick culture, not institutional racism.
What kind of stupid point is this ?

That's like saying "We should not worry about breast cancer. Because Lung cancer is the top cancer killer"
If you want your people to do better, stop blaming non-existent boogie men and go to school, get married before you breed, get a job, and stop killing one another. Problem solved.
I'm saying that white people (Your people) have been the most violent people that have ever lived

Now do you want to challenge me on this ?

Don't give a shit about our twisted view of history. I'm part Jewish, so I really don't give a shit about your feelings regarding repression, persecution or slavery. The idea that Africa is some bastion of peace and civility if laughable. I've been there, I've seen it first hand.

TODAY, right now in the USA, Blacks committed 52.5% of all homicides 1980 to 2008, The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. It ain't black women doing all that killing and since Blacks comprise 13% of the population, it's the men driving the murder rate, about 6.5% of the overall population.

This according to the according to the US Department of Justice: Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Race/ethnicity

The discussion at hand was institutional racism in America. I say the shit you're bitching about is culture. If you disagree, please point to the institution responsible for this murder rate.

Last edited:
For example, Black men represent about 6-7% of the population but commit nearly half of the murders. Is this due to a flawed judicial system or could it be a cultural issue? Reasonable question, no?

This is a stupid question. Because what we see here is the selective picking of one crime to make an argument about an entire culture. What's even worse is that 6.9 percent of this 7 percent are not committing murder. So then one must ask a white person thinking like this, why is it that you feel you must pick out one crime when whites lead in most every other category of crime, then exaggerate about what another race des while ignoring the wrongs of your own which are more? Is that due to a flawed judicial system or could it be a cultural issue. Or maybe both?

You're second sentence is a lie. The fact Blacks commit a disproportionate number of murders is a fact that I stated. I did not "make an argument about an entire culture". You did. I simply pointed to evidence against the notion of institutional racism, which nobody claiming it can seem to point to with specificity.

Secondly, my argument is not limited to crime. High school graduation rates, out of wedlock marriage, these are THE key drivers of poverty according to the Hoover institute. If a culture values education less than others with skyrocketing births outside of a two-parent family, they are going to be poor. Who exactly is telling you not to finish high school? Who's making you breed irresponsibly?

Lastly, murder isn't the only stat. The Black arrest rate for robbery is 8.55 times higher than whites. Again, if this is due to institutional racism, please name the institution and explain it with specificity.

Otherwise, it's culture.

All of what you say is false. And arrest rates do not take into account the racial bias that has been proven to exist in law enforcement. I don't need to explain this to your pun ass with any specificity when your ass knows its the case because you support the fucking racism. Now shut up amateur. What is out of wedlock marriage? If you are married you can't be out of wedlock. You're a dumb ass. Our culture does not devalue education. That's why when blacks were denied entry into white colleges blacks built our own. And white racial discrimination was ended by a supreme court decision regarding education. You're an idiot. After you read this, shut up about unwed births and blacks.

Black Dads Are Doing Best of All

One of the most persistent statistical bludgeons of people who want to blame black people for any injustice or inequity they encounter is this: According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (C.D.C.), in 2013 in nearly 72 percent of births to non-Hispanic black women, the mothers were unmarried.

It has always seemed to me that embedded in the “If only black men would marry the women they have babies with…” rhetoric was a more insidious suggestion: that there is something fundamental, and intrinsic about black men that is flawed, that black fathers are pathologically prone to desertion of their offspring and therefore largely responsible for black community “dysfunction.”

There is an astounding amount of mythology loaded into this stereotype, one that echoes a history of efforts to rob black masculinity of honor and fidelity.

Josh Levs points this out in his new book, “All In,” in a chapter titled “How Black Dads Are Doing Best of All (But There’s Still a Crisis).” One fact that Levs quickly establishes is that most black fathers in America live with their children: “There are about 2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them.”

link

Understanding Out-of-Wedlock Births in Black America

I'm still making my way through some of the latest reconsiderations of the Moynihan Report. While doing that I've been thinking a lot about a number you see invoked whenever discussing the state of the black family--70 percent of all births among African-Americans happen out of wedlock. You often see this number invoked to show the moral or cultural decline in the black family:

I think its very important to get past the jeremiads and understand why the numbers look the way they do. And given that this is an old beef of mine, I figured I'd go through the numbers again, fool around with some spreadsheets and try to get in touch with my inner Derek Thompson.

One obvious reason that you have a higher percentage of children born out of wedlock in the black community is that the number of unmarried women (mothers or not) has grown a lot, while number of married women has grown only a little. You can see that in the chart above, which I culled from these census numbers. The numbers are by the thousand.

Rates.jpg

But while the number of unmarried black women has substantially grown, the actual birthrate (measured by births per 1000) for black women is it the lowest point that its ever documented.*

Birthrate%20for%20Black%20and%20White%20Unmarried%20Women.jpg.jpg

Sometimes whites like you need to be taught stern lessons, so this one continues on.

So while a larger number of black women are choosing not to marry, many of those women are also choosing not to bring kids into the world. But there is something else.

Birthrate%20for%20Married%20Women%20By%20Race.jpg

As you can see the drop in the birthrate for unmarried black women is mirrored by an even steeper drop among married black women. Indeed, whereas at one point married black women were having more kids than married white women, they are now having less.

I point this out to show that the idea that the idea that, somehow, the black community has fallen into a morass of cultural pathology is convenient nostalgia. There is nothing "immoral" or "pathological" about deciding not to marry. In the glorious black past, women who made that decision were more--not less--likely to become mothers. People who are truly concerned about the percentage of out of wedlock births would do well to hector married black women for moral duty to churn out babies in the manner of their glorious foremothers. But no one would do that. Because it would be absurd.

link

Now you take your white ass and go tell all those black married women who don't want kids that they must have kids and see what you get.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Of course I acknowledge than any man of any background can be a good father, a mensch, as my grandmother would say. None of which proves so called "institutional racism" is responsible for the disparity of outcome, statistically speaking.

Don't blame me for the findings of the Brookings Instituted regarding causes of poverty.

Again, until proven otherwise, it mush be cultural.

Oh, and the logical fallacies, particularly the ad hominem attacks, really don't help your case.

Last edited:
For example, Black men represent about 6-7% of the population but commit nearly half of the murders. Is this due to a flawed judicial system or could it be a cultural issue? Reasonable question, no?

This is a stupid question. Because what we see here is the selective picking of one crime to make an argument about an entire culture. What's even worse is that 6.9 percent of this 7 percent are not committing murder. So then one must ask a white person thinking like this, why is it that you feel you must pick out one crime when whites lead in most every other category of crime, then exaggerate about what another race des while ignoring the wrongs of your own which are more? Is that due to a flawed judicial system or could it be a cultural issue. Or maybe both?

You're second sentence is a lie. The fact Blacks commit a disproportionate number of murders is a fact that I stated. I did not "make an argument about an entire culture". You did. I simply pointed to evidence against the notion of institutional racism, which nobody claiming it can seem to point to with specificity.

Secondly, my argument is not limited to crime. High school graduation rates, out of wedlock marriage, these are THE key drivers of poverty according to the Hoover institute. If a culture values education less than others with skyrocketing births outside of a two-parent family, they are going to be poor. Who exactly is telling you not to finish high school? Who's making you breed irresponsibly?

Lastly, murder isn't the only stat. The Black arrest rate for robbery is 8.55 times higher than whites. Again, if this is due to institutional racism, please name the institution and explain it with specificity.

Otherwise, it's culture.

All of what you say is false. And arrest rates do not take into account the racial bias that has been proven to exist in law enforcement. I don't need to explain this to your pun ass with any specificity when your ass knows its the case because you support the fucking racism. Now shut up amateur. What is out of wedlock marriage? If you are married you can't be out of wedlock. You're a dumb ass. Our culture does not devalue education. That's why when blacks were denied entry into white colleges blacks built our own. And white racial discrimination was ended by a supreme court decision regarding education. You're an idiot. After you read this, shut up about unwed births and blacks.

One of the most persistent statistical bludgeons of people who want to blame black people for any injustice or inequity they encounter is this: According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (C.D.C.), in 2013 in nearly 72 percent of births to non-Hispanic black women, the mothers were unmarried.

It has always seemed to me that embedded in the “If only black men would marry the women they have babies with…” rhetoric was a more insidious suggestion: that there is something fundamental, and intrinsic about black men that is flawed, that black fathers are pathologically prone to desertion of their offspring and therefore largely responsible for black community “dysfunction.”

There is an astounding amount of mythology loaded into this stereotype, one that echoes a history of efforts to rob black masculinity of honor and fidelity.

Josh Levs points this out in his new book, “All In,” in a chapter titled “How Black Dads Are Doing Best of All (But There’s Still a Crisis).” One fact that Levs quickly establishes is that most black fathers in America live with their children: “There are about 2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them.”

link

I'm still making my way through some of the latest reconsiderations of the Moynihan Report. While doing that I've been thinking a lot about a number you see invoked whenever discussing the state of the black family--70 percent of all births among African-Americans happen out of wedlock. You often see this number invoked to show the moral or cultural decline in the black family:

I think its very important to get past the jeremiads and understand why the numbers look the way they do. And given that this is an old beef of mine, I figured I'd go through the numbers again, fool around with some spreadsheets and try to get in touch with my inner Derek Thompson.

One obvious reason that you have a higher percentage of children born out of wedlock in the black community is that the number of unmarried women (mothers or not) has grown a lot, while number of married women has grown only a little. You can see that in the chart above, which I culled from these census numbers. The numbers are by the thousand.

Rates.jpg

But while the number of unmarried black women has substantially grown, the actual birthrate (measured by births per 1000) for black women is it the lowest point that its ever documented.*

Sometimes whites like you need to be taught stern lessons, so this one continues on.

So while a larger number of black women are choosing not to marry, many of those women are also choosing not to bring kids into the world. But there is something else.

As you can see the drop in the birthrate for unmarried black women is mirrored by an even steeper drop among married black women. Indeed, whereas at one point married black women were having more kids than married white women, they are now having less.

I point this out to show that the idea that the idea that, somehow, the black community has fallen into a morass of cultural pathology is convenient nostalgia. There is nothing "immoral" or "pathological" about deciding not to marry. In the glorious black past, women who made that decision were more--not less--likely to become mothers. People who are truly concerned about the percentage of out of wedlock births would do well to hector married black women for moral duty to churn out babies in the manner of their glorious foremothers. But no one would do that. Because it would be absurd.

link

Now you take your white ass and go tell all those black married women who don't want kids that they must have kids and see what you get.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Of course I acknowledge than any man of any background can be a good father, a mensch, as my grandmother would say. None of which proves so called "institutional racism" is responsible for the disparity of outcome, statistically speaking.

Don't blame me for the findings of the Brookings Instituted regarding causes of poverty.

Oh, and the logical fallacies, particularly the ad hominem attacks, really don't help your case.
He's the same worthless negro who posted this:

MaryL

There are 45 thread son this page below the blue line. At least 17 are anti black racist .garbage where all you rea did how blacks suck, and other associated white racist bullshit. MaryL you have contributed to many of these threads. There are no threads that paint whites in the same manner as blacks are being portrayed. What has been presented about whites is what they have done, not some opinion based upon racism. So then you will deal with these threads to put the mirror up to white people. And if you don't like it, then don't enter the thread.
Pointing out actual facts does not make one a racists and the ACTUAL facts are that per capita blacks commit more murders and raw numbers wise they do too. Further it is a fact that black crime per capita is higher the white crime per capita. Those simply are facts and you are not the first dumb ass to claim that because there are 5 times as many whites as blacks and that the over all numbers are higher with whites then blacks you get to ignore the reality that per capita blacks commit more crimes.

Per capita is a bunch of bullshit. OK? Actual numbers are the truth. Whites commit more CRIMES. And murder is just one crime out of many. There are 30 categories of crime as defined by the FBI. In the 2015 UCR, whites lead in 27 out of the 30 categories. You white folks have a crime problem You aren't the first idiot to try arguing per capita either. I am sure that more will because this is embedded in your systems as an excuse. There was a time in US history that if there was an internet you would have had a man like me arguing that drapetomania was not a disease and a nutjob like you would try arguing that drapetomania was real.

Then he posts this:

But while the number of unmarried black women has substantially grown, the actual birthrate (measured by births per 1000) for black women is it the lowest point that its ever documented.

He has gems like that (shitting on per capita stats) everywhere. Just search "capita" in posts written by him. I guess those stats only count when they benefit his position.

Otherwise, it's culture.

link

Rates.jpg

link

Thus endeth the lesson.

MaryL

There are 45 thread son this page below the blue line. At least 17 are anti black racist .garbage where all you rea did how blacks suck, and other associated white racist bullshit. MaryL you have contributed to many of these threads. There are no threads that paint whites in the same manner as blacks are being portrayed. What has been presented about whites is what they have done, not some opinion based upon racism. So then you will deal with these threads to put the mirror up to white people. And if you don't like it, then don't enter the thread.
Pointing out actual facts does not make one a racists and the ACTUAL facts are that per capita blacks commit more murders and raw numbers wise they do too. Further it is a fact that black crime per capita is higher the white crime per capita. Those simply are facts and you are not the first dumb ass to claim that because there are 5 times as many whites as blacks and that the over all numbers are higher with whites then blacks you get to ignore the reality that per capita blacks commit more crimes.

Per capita is a bunch of bullshit. OK? Actual numbers are the truth. Whites commit more CRIMES. And murder is just one crime out of many. There are 30 categories of crime as defined by the FBI. In the 2015 UCR, whites lead in 27 out of the 30 categories. You white folks have a crime problem You aren't the first idiot to try arguing per capita either. I am sure that more will because this is embedded in your systems as an excuse. There was a time in US history that if there was an internet you would have had a man like me arguing that drapetomania was not a disease and a nutjob like you would try arguing that drapetomania was real.

Then he posts this:

But while the number of unmarried black women has substantially grown, the actual birthrate (measured by births per 1000) for black women is it the lowest point that its ever documented.

He has gems like that (shitting on per capita stats) everywhere. Just search "capita" in posts written by him. I guess those stats only count when they benefit his position.

Well, the concept of per capita does rely on a basic understanding of, you know, math. Perhaps that is beyond his reach.

Mediterranean's brought mass-murder to Europe.

Name a single genocide in Europe, before the Talheim Death pit, when the Mediterranean LBK new arrivals from the Near-East?

Even we can't find any genocides of the "Aryan" invasion, either.
Whites in europe frequently ate each other.

"From creating candles made of human fat in the 1880s, to drinking blood at the scaffold, or making remedies out of crushed skull powder, many Europeans had no moral or ethical concerns about eating, drinking or otherwise using the bodies of dead people.

Read more: Tough news to swallow: Europeans saw nothing wrong with cannibalism until the 1900s, two new books claim | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

That's still going on in Africa. LOL

Name a single genocide in Europe, before the Talheim Death pit, when the Mediterranean LBK new arrivals from the Near-East?

"From creating candles made of human fat in the 1880s, to drinking blood at the scaffold, or making remedies out of crushed skull powder, many Europeans had no moral or ethical concerns about eating, drinking or otherwise using the bodies of dead people.

Read more: Tough news to swallow: Europeans saw nothing wrong with cannibalism until the 1900s, two new books claim | Daily Mail Online

Black lives do matter. These folks can inihilate a neighborhood quicker than an atom bomb

That's the present. The personal responsibility-avoiding negro will have no discussion of that.

Otherwise, it's culture.

link

Rates.jpg

link

Thus endeth the lesson.

MaryL

Then he posts this:

Well, the concept of per capita does rely on a basic understanding of, you know, math. Perhaps that is beyond his reach.

Yep its all about math. And that math shows that per capita blacks commit 14 murders per 100,000 people and whites 2. Per Capita math shows that both numbers are so low that it does not justify the idiotic racist bullshit you pussies post. .

That's the present. The personal responsibility-avoiding negro will have no discussion of that.

The personal responsibility avoiding white will have no discussion of colonialism and how that created the problems in Africa today. You know, the resent.

The personal responsibility avoiding white will have no discussion of colonialism and how that created the problems in Africa today. You know, the resent.
Colonialism is long gone. Typical negro...

Typical dumb no responsibility taking white. The last nation that ended colonization only ended it 27 years ago. Most colonization ended less than 50 years ago. The manner that the colonizers kept the Africans divided is the leading causes for the constant fighting going on thee now. But ignorant whites such as you just do not have the intelligence to understand this.

Typical dumb no responsibility taking white. The last nation that ended colonization only ended it 27 years ago. Most colonization ended less than 50 years ago. The manner that the colonizers kept the Africans divided is the leading causes for the constant fighting going on thee now. But ignorant whites such as you just do not have the intelligence to understand this.
So the negroes are murdering each other because colonization ended? So are they upset whitey left? Can you explain more specifically how it is that the end of colonization decades ago is causing negro countries today to be shitholes?

So the negroes are murdering each other because colonization ended? So are they upset whitey left? Can you explain more specifically how it is that the end of colonization decades ago is causing negro countries today to be shitholes?

Maybe you go study that and learn for yourself. Maybe you go study how whites kept people divided by providing preferences to certain tribes that would help them suppress others, then when whitey left civil wars broke out because of the anger that created. But how could I expect a dumb ass like you to understand that when you can't understand how your ass has benefitted from racist policy in the country you live in.

Maybe you go study that and learn for yourself. Maybe you go study how whites kept people divided by providing preferences to certain tribes that would help them suppress others, then when whitey left civil wars broke out because of the anger that created. But how could I expect a dumb ass like you to understand that when you can't understand how your ass has benefitted from racist policy in the country you live in.
Whitey's Europe has numerous ethnicities/groups of people living in the same countries. Funny how they can get along and negroes can't.

But I see what you're saying: whitey was initially there to control the negro animals, but once he left, the violent, degenerate animals started to tear each other apart like rabid dogs. So...you want whitey to come back to play zookeeper?

Also, what racist policies? Whites run the country. The negro apes are the ones collecting benefits at disproportionate rates and living off of whitey. Without whitey, they'd turn the country into an apefreaka shithole.

Tell me, what tribal differences are making negroes lead the per capita crime stats in the USA?

Whitey's Europe has numerous ethnicities/groups of people living in the same countries. Funny how they can get along and negroes can't.

But I see what you're saying: whitey was initially there to control the negro animals, but once he left, the violent, degenerate animals started to tear each other apart like rabid dogs. So...you want whitey to come back to play zookeeper?

Also, what racist policies? Whites run the country. The negro apes are the ones collecting benefits at disproportionate rates and living off of whitey. Without whitey, they'd turn the country into an apefreaka shithole.

Tell me, what tribal differences are making negroes lead the per capita crime stats in the USA?

Whiteys Europe produced 2 word wars.

You are a real dumbo white boy. Jethro did you really graduate from the 6th grade?

You are a real dumbo white boy. Jethro did you really graduate from the 6th grade?
You should learn about tense, you dumb ape.

That's in the present (WWII is in the past). But thanks for bringing up the fact that despite all these wars and the hatred they generated, white countries are still the best in the world and negro shitholes are still shitholes.

Meanwhile, you're stuck in the past because you don't want to accept white success in the present, especially compared to negro failure in the present.

That's in the present (WWII is in the past). But thanks for bringing up the fact that despite all these wars and the hatred they generated, white countries are still the best in the world and negro shitholes are still shitholes.

Meanwhile, you're stuck in the past because you don't want to accept white success in the present, especially compared to negro failure in the present.

But whiteys Europe doesn't get along. Now or in the past.

Educate yourself Jethro.

Educate yourself Jethro.
There will always be disagreements. The difference is one of magnitude and statistics, you dumb, shit-chucking ape! White countries are much better than negro countries, get it?

Educate yourself Jethro.
There will always be disagreements. The difference is one of magnitude and statistics, you dumb, shit-chucking ape! White countries are much better than negro countries, get it?

And you don't think any of the problems currently being faced by African countries could be attributed to the fact that colonizing nations took advantage of them and left them in ruins??

Forum List

Back