Black adopted daughter wants to be white.

Oct 26, 2017
My Black Adopted Daughter Wants to Be White, and It's Breaking My Heart

I feel so sorry for this girl. What a horrible thing this girl is going to have to endure her whole life. Every time she looks in the mirror she's going to be reminded that she's not white.

Pennington_DaughterMain-624x520.jpg

`
`

I am the mom of a biracial daughter who wants to play drums and has been begging me for a drum set for Christmas. She'll be 13 soon.
`

• Banned

I feel so sorry for this girl. What a horrible thing this girl is going to have to endure her whole life. Every time she looks in the mirror she's going to be reminded that she's not white.

Maybe someone should let Madonna's children know the same? Of course she could always do what Michael Jackson did, except for the child abuse thing....

090616-madonna-kids-lead.jpg
Skin bleaching is not going to change her DNA. When she grows up she's still going to birth black children.

Eh, she'll get over it and take on a sport or hobby to take her mind off of it...It's not like it's that big of a deal...

Last edited:

Maybe someone should let Madonna's children know the same? Of course she could always do what Michael Jackson did, except for the child abuse thing....

Skin bleaching is not going to change her DNA. When she grows up she's still going to birth black children.
Hey if a man with boobs wants to be a woman, then a black girl who wants to look white, should be allowed. What if she only adopted white babies that some bitch was going to abort? Good for both of them....

Hey if a man with boobs wants to be a woman, then a black girl who wants to look white, should be allowed. What if she only adopted white babies that some bitch was going to abort? Good for both of them....
I think white children being adopted by blacks is illegal.

I think white children being adopted by blacks is illegal.
Look if a white women can be a black woman and a white woman can be a red woman, a man with boobs be a woman, why cant a black woman be a white woman?

Forum List

Back