How To Make It Being White

It apparently hasn't occurred to you that, given the advantages that come with being white in the U.S., white folks who can't "make it" probably don't deserve to and should, to find out why not, look in the mirror. I can assure you that the real reason(s) have more to do with the individual who's looking there than with anything having to with someone else, regardless of those other persons' race.

It's time to go get racial on our own time. Negroids and Mongols resent the Caucasian experience. We for the most part couldn't be bothered. Individual responsibility.

How to make it being white ?

The main things to know:

1. White is right

If most white people believe or say or do something, then it must be right.

2. Different is bad.

Whites are the best people in the world.

3. America is good and just.

Key points
  • The police uphold law and protect all citizens equally regardless of race.
  • White employers consider education and experience, not race.
  • White teachers, doctors, judges, real estate agents, bank loan officers, newspaper editors, Hollywood producers, landlords and white people in general never let race affect their judgement or their point of view
4. Blacks have only themselves to blame.

Key points
  • Blacks like to use the race card and blaming whitey.
  • Blacks are racist too” (Find a case where a black person did something just as bad as what they are pointing out

5. Start quoting rape and crime statistics

(Now that should be enough to silence most black people but if that does not work then pull out the big guns)

6. The white inventor argument say that whites invented everything. So they should be grateful

7. Black people are stupid look at the IQ scores

Key points
  • If they claim they are racist tell them that Asians score highest
  • When talking about IQ. It must always be remembered. That never tell black people what whites are going to do. Just tell them what they are.
8. If they talk about racism then demand proof then Find holes in whatever facts they present.

Key points
  • Even if they do have point. Like Job discrimination. You can can go to #7 (blacks are stupid) or #4 blacks like to blame whitey. You can mix and match points whenever suits
9. Now let's talk about slavery. You must talk abotu this EVEN IF THEY DONT

Key points
  • You and your family never owned slaves
  • Arabs solds slaves first
  • Africans sold slaves
  • White freed slaves
10. Finally to really mess with there heads. Tell them that you're not racist because

Key points
  • Some of your friends are black
  • You listen to hiphop
  • You've had sex with a black or Asian person
If you implement these steps you are well on your way to being a white person

I run 2 businesses and I always hire candidates who I believe are best qualified for the job.

This is why I don't hire blacks, they’re always the least qualified because they’re usually the laziest, the sloppiest, the lesser skilled, and the worst communicators.

One of my businesses is a tanning salon. I only hire attractive young white women who speak clear proper English, have nice smiles and positive attitudes. Appearance and personality matter!

Hiring the best and rejecting the losers. This is how I make it being a successful white businessman.

It apparently hasn't occurred to you that, given the advantages that come with being white in the U.S., white folks who can't "make it" probably don't deserve to and should, to find out why not, look in the mirror. I can assure you that the real reason(s) have more to do with the individual who's looking there than with anything having to with someone else, regardless of those other persons' race.
It probably hasn’t occurred to that the “advantages” that white people have are non-existent.

Many white people who don’t make it are far more qualified and experienced than the non-whites who have it made.

Anyone who believes “white privilege” is a thing is obviously someone who doesn’t deserve the success that they do have.

Forum List

Back