Black kids hitting wihite woman pinata Can't you feel the love?

HA! The op failed to mention this part of the article:

The school said the activity was “one of numerous activities” held at the luau, and that the hula dancer was one of three pinatas used.

No surprise that "the blaze" readers polled see this as racist :rofl:

conservative message boards are so entertaining......much to do about nothing....a bunch of butthurt whites.....stomping their feet going 'how dare you'

yall see sexuality in friggin cartoon characters ...get over it...stay our of childs games....

Who's stomping their feet? I'm laughing my ass off at the hypocrisy. One noose in a tree in Jena turned into an international racist incident.

Sadly the race baiters got the black kids so fired up 6 were charged with attempted murder. It's wrong.

All I'm saying is "boy that was freaking stupid, someone should have bought a pineapple pinata". Nice and simple.

No outrage here.

This is you laughing your ass off?

This is unreal. Look what they are teaching their kids. I guess this is the New Black Panther childrens force in training.

Sexist and racist.

I made it clear in two different statements how I felt.

First quote you put up I was laughing my ass off at the hypocrisy of the situation. I state it. Read the quote you put up. I highlighted it in red so you could see it more clearly. If it had been reversed and you know it, all hell would have broken loose.

Second quote is entirely different. Frankly I'm in shock that the NBP's, the Sharptons, the Jesse Jackson's of the universe are allowed to go off half cocked and perpetuate the victimization mentality.

I swear one of the key reasons we DON'T have the racial tensions that America does is we don't have the race baiters.

Not everything is perfect up here. Not by a long shot. But America is more racially divided than ever and I blame it on the race baiters and the media.

And I'll tell you right now, what has been said by the NBP members including King Shabazz and the woman who went off half cocked, they would have been charged with "hate speech" and dragged into court for those insane inflammatory remarks.

Two different statements Bodecea. But then you knew that already.

The school said the activity was “one of numerous activities” held at the luau, and that the hula dancer was one of three pinatas used.

You really don't get it do you? You don't get the OP at all.

Even some on campus were disturbed by this because the optics are horrid. You don't get that at all.

It's the optics.

However, that’s not how some students observed the activity. Some called it “reverse racism,” according to television station WMC.

“It didn’t look right, just because of the social climate we’re in right now,” university student Veronica Birmingham told WMC. “How could somebody be so insensitive and not realize this might cause an issue?”

Birmingham told the television station she took the photograph and sent it to a friend who posted it on Facebook.

Pinata Causing Controversy at University | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

toronto is so damn boring.....if you want to have a good time....vancouver or montreal

toronto is the place you pass thru on the way to fun

Great street festivals in T.O. though.

I've had a lot of good times in all of them. Toronto used to have an amazing club scene that died sadly in the 90's Pity.

This is unreal. Look what they are teaching their kids. I guess this is the New Black Panther childrens force in training.

Sexist and racist.

Pinata-photo-620x464.jpg

Offensive? Photo of Young Black Student Hitting Pinata Shaped Like White Woman Causes Controversy | Video | TheBlaze.com

Why is this not a Hate Crime??? Oh.... Yeah, Right. :eusa_drool:

Perhaps, this is about sexist violence against women, boys with sticks beating a surrogate defenseless nearly naked woman.... sadomasochism perhaps? These boys wear a uniform of some kind, at school perhaps. I am wondering, what was the point of...that? So, on the other hand, should paper mache women of all be races outraged? Yes, we must stop violence against lightly colored piñatas NOW! Actually this is a pretty silly thread...

Last edited:

You really don't get it do you? You don't get the OP at all.

Even some on campus were disturbed by this because the optics are horrid. You don't get that at all.

It's the optics.

However, that’s not how some students observed the activity. Some called it “reverse racism,” according to television station WMC.

“It didn’t look right, just because of the social climate we’re in right now,” university student Veronica Birmingham told WMC. “How could somebody be so insensitive and not realize this might cause an issue?”

Birmingham told the television station she took the photograph and sent it to a friend who posted it on Facebook.

Pinata Causing Controversy at University | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

You're surprised that the person who took the picture and posted it is quoted as being outraged for her 15 minutes of fame? The reason she said it didnt "look right" is because she took the picture. No one else there saw it as a problem. Even the girl in the interview said "She didnt see it as being racist or sexist UNTIL HE PUT IT THAT WAY. Then still only saw it as kids playing.

Why did the white girl who took the picture say it "didn't look right"? Just because she says it doesnt means shit...Why is she scared of the image of black boys hitting a Hawaiian pinata at a luau?

If you say that white girl wasnt looking to stir up shit from something innocent or not looking for a quick 15 minutes of fame. You're naive

the only defense I could think of is, were these things ion sale for a while already, if so, I am not going to ballistic over this.......and if I recall, hula is a Hawaiian gig, why isn't that a Hawaiian? *shrugs*

Oh I'm not angry. I'm laughing my ass off because it just shows what a wonderously hypocritical world we live in.

If it was white kids aka cracker kids according to the NBP using a black hawaiian dancer as a pinata and belting it, well hell's bells Attorney General Eric Holder would be holding a special investigation to get to the bottom of the incident.

Obama would be out on the front lawn at a news conference claiming that if he had a pinata that pinata would have looked like that pinata before the evil white honkey kids hit it.

:lol:

No fuckin shit! A few years back a white family decorated their yard for Halloween. They hung a dummy that they bought in a local store from their tree by a noose. This decoration was made to look like a rotten corpse who had been hung; It was blue/grey. No race is that color after death that anyone should have been offended. Don't you know a group of black people complained. They thought it was racist saying lots of blacks were hung in the past and it insensitive blah blah blah. The family was bewildered by the reaction but took it down. I'm sick of the double standard. Black kids hitting a white woman pinata? looks racist to me,I want an appology.

Wrong! Black people can't be racist because they have no power. Get it?
(can be racial though)

OMG! A Hula Dancer Pinata...THATS RACIST!

Its so tough being white...I mean can you believe there are pinatas in the shape of people? And the people have colors? What is this world coming too?

12981074.jpg

I found this on sale at Target. Target should be boycotted for such egregious racism

Actually, that is the point. If you look at the pic in the OP there is another layer that is as yet unnoticed. Yes, I know I am posting from early in the thread. But what you have is a group of young boys hitting a pinata of a woman. What's wrong with this picture?

Its so tough being white...I mean can you believe there are pinatas in the shape of people? And the people have colors? What is this world coming too?

12981074.jpg

I found this on sale at Target. Target should be boycotted for such egregious racism

well, if I recall they were boycotted for giving money to an anti prop 8 grp....:badgrin:

12981074.jpg

btw, she looks half Hispanic to me.....:rolleyes:

Who is this "they" you are referring to?:doubt:

Why the race baiters of course. They been out hot and heavy these days.

your backpedaling will not save you from the revelation that you are bigot and see race in harmless games

Even dodge ball is not allowed to be played at school these days. Nor are any other games of violence. Toy guns are no longer allowed. It is inappropriate to have young children hitting the image of a human being with a bat. If they wanted to have a pinata it should not have been of a human being.

Why the race baiters of course. They been out hot and heavy these days.

your backpedaling will not save you from the revelation that you are bigot and see race in harmless games

Even dodge ball is not allowed to be played at school these days. Nor are any other games of violence. Toy guns are no longer allowed. It is inappropriate to have young children hitting the image of a human being with a bat. If they wanted to have a pinata it should not have been of a human being.

Then you are complaining to the stores that sell these things, right?

What are you talking about? My kid plays dodgeball almost every week in his gym class.

Speaking of idiotic political correctness, there's your post. I'm a parent, and I see nothing wrong with whacking a pinata. A pinata is made of paper. It has candy inside. It's a cultural tradition. Kids enjoy it. I think most kids are smart enough to understand that there is a difference between hitting a hollow paper item stuffed with candy, and hitting a real person.

Although, you clearly aren't.

The school allowed boys to bash an effigy of a woman on school grounds.

Lovely.

If it was a pinata of a black lawn jockey being whacked by a bunch of white kids, would it be just a pinata?

Forum List

Back