Black KId Almost Arrested for Supposedly Robbing.....

All this OP does is stir up race crap. He should be banned.
Why does a race issue cause you so much angst? Its a very probability that a racist cop could have shot this kid. You should be banned because you attract lice.

Damn you are ignorant. There's nothing worse than a person too dumb to even realize what an ass they make of themselves! First of all, the story isn't even a race issue! It was about police responding to an alleged robbery they had to investigate, and SOP is that they handcuff and detain the suspect until they can get all of the facts. Happens every day. Just because the kid was black doesn't make it a race issue unless YOU yourself are racist. Second of all, YOU are the person race issues cause so much angst over! Otherwise, you wouldn't have posted the story in the first place, especially as a race issue! THIRD of all, "its a very probability?" WTF is that? "Its" should be the contraction: "It's," and proper English would be: "It's a very real/high POSSIBILITY that a . . . ." I only point this out since you always tell us how educated you are. o_O

And lastly, your whole story isn't even based on an event; it is based on something that MIGHT have happened. You have gone past the racism of interpreting events in terms of skin color to now finding racism in things that didn't even happen! The kid wasn't shot. The cop wasn't racist. HAD he been racist, you still haven't a clue the hundred things that might have occurred. The kid might have been shot for ten reasons none of which involved race! He might have been shot just for making a sudden move. You are trying to make it that any cop responding to a call involving black people, that if he doesn't treat them like gold and KISS THEIR ASS, it must be racism, and likely will result in a public complaint. It is BECAUSE OF JERKS LIKE YOU that the kind of racism you so love pointing out and whine about and accuse happens in the first place. If you aren't out there already polarizing the issue, you are looking to FIND polarity in every situation and drive a wedge in it. Idiots like YOU make it impossible for individuals of different colors these days to normalize their relationships to just being "people." You are just one more race-baiter who feeds off race as an issue to use as a weapon against others. You INVENT the crime, find "white" people guilty of it then try to sentence them. FU. You are a far bigger racist than any white person I've ever met.

"First of all, the story isn't even a race"

Wrong. Only someone illiterate would say that a Black kid in the car with a white woman and getting the cops called on him isnt a race issue. I didnt read the rest of your post.

Really moron? So I see a kid that I think I saw holding a gun or something on a lady in a car and alert the police and because the kid happened to be black, its racist, right pinhead? Was that short enough to hold your attention fucking span, MORON? But had the kid been white and the lady black, THEN it would have been OK, right, diarrhea-brain?

You're the kind of JERK who thinks people opposed Obumma because he was black. Turns out there were like 100,000 reasons to oppose his shit-for-brains policies WITHOUT race! Meantime, a candidate I would have loved to have voted for in his place was a guy called ALAN KEYS---- a black man. Smart as a whip. Just so happens that Alan was also in line for the senate until Barry Soetoro Obumma stole the seat out from under him---- ripped him off. Keys SHOULD have been our president.

Its like getting a Mulligan playing chess.If my Dog was a cat, err IF that creepy old shnook in the raincoat with his hands in his pants was treated like any other Catholic priest, what's the problem? Things almost happened because other things almost happened!? How existential.
No its nothing like that. Too many times cops have shot Black people that werent doing a damn thing wrong. Like I said you not being Black may the cause of your ignorant view of the thread. However, since I didnt post this for you or yours you are starting to bore me.
You are the reason for the #walkaway movement.
You are the reason for the #ProChoice and #pulloutearly movement.

You are the reason for abortions.

Its like getting a Mulligan playing chess.If my Dog was a cat, err IF that creepy old shnook in the raincoat with his hands in his pants was treated like any other Catholic priest, what's the problem? Things almost happened because other things almost happened!? How existential.
No its nothing like that. Too many times cops have shot Black people that werent doing a damn thing wrong. Like I said you not being Black may the cause of your ignorant view of the thread. However, since I didnt post this for you or yours you are starting to bore me.
You are the reason for the #walkaway movement.
You are the reason for the #ProChoice and #pulloutearly movement.

You are the reason for abortions.
You are the reason for RID and Tide.

I use Tide, what do you use? All? :auiqs.jpg:

PS: I am immune to lice.

No its nothing like that. Too many times cops have shot Black people that werent doing a damn thing wrong. Like I said you not being Black may be the cause of your ignorant view of the thread. However, since I didnt post this for you or yours you are starting to bore me.
I have to say I agree with you on one point. I don't want to see any more dead black kids. Or anyone's kids . Cops are someone's kids, too. Image that. And policing bad neighborhoods is a dirty business no matter the politics or the color issue. Some people are total jerk assholes, and race doesn't excuse any of that. Or does it? How so?

his white grandmother. The crazy thing about this is this kid could have ended up shot by the cops if one of them had been a racist.

Black teen detained after false robbery report - CNN Video
More White people are killed by cops than blacks.
They need to kill more blacks. That's what we call, affirmative action.
Actually cops are more likely to not shoot a black criminal. I believe it is because of the current political environment that see them automatically labeled a racist. Good job loons you have neutered the people who serve and protect.

Study: White cops are not more likely to shoot black subjects

his white grandmother. The crazy thing about this is this kid could have ended up shot by the cops if one of them had been a racist.

More white people and more white criminals. That makes sense. However, I bet none of them are killed by cops because they are white.
Blacks only make up 13% of the population but commit more than half of the violent crimes.

More white people and more white criminals. That makes sense. However, I bet none of them are killed by cops because they are white.
Blacks only make up 13% of the population but commit more than half of the violent crimes.
That doesnt change the fact that whites commit 70% of all the crime and none of them are killed by cops because they are white.

That doesnt change the fact that whites commit 70% of all the crime and none of them are killed by cops because they are white.
Your claim is complete bullshit that has no basis in actual facts.

Your claim is complete bullshit that has no basis in actual facts.
Thats not what the FBI says.

6% of the population commits over half the violent crimes.

65% of the population commits 70% of all crimes.

Taking notes.

Actually cops are more likely to not shoot a black criminal. I believe it is because of the current political environment that see them automatically labeled a racist. Good job loons you have neutered the people who serve and protect.

I lived in the corrupt era of police back in the day. They stole from the criminals. Took the drug or money stashes, or beat the crap out suspects to get real or imaged coerced statements of guilt.The whole nine yards.Not like that now. And you know what? Blacks where never the poor little lily white (er Black) victims of racial hate crimes they claimed to be, either. We all have to admit that that just is trumped up in more ways than one. Look at the records, the facts speak for themselves.

Last edited:

I lived in the corrupt era of police back in the day. They stole from the criminals. Took the drug or money stashes, or beat the crap out suspects to get real or imaged coerced statments of guilt.The whole nine yards.Not like that now. And you know what? Blacks aren't poor little victims of racial hate crimes they claim to be, we all have to admit that that just is trumped up in more ways than one. Look at the records, the facts speak for themselves.
Youre older than me and you admit the cops were corrupt. Guess what? They did and still do the same shit. I know because I saw it on a daily basis.

I lived in the corrupt era of police back in the day. They stole from the criminals. Took the drug or money stashes, or beat the crap out suspects to get real or imaged coerced statments of guilt.The whole nine yards.Not like that now. And you know what? Blacks aren't poor little victims of racial hate crimes they claim to be, we all have to admit that that just is trumped up in more ways than one. Look at the records, the facts speak for themselves.
Youre older than me and you admit the cops were corrupt. Guess what? They did and still do the same shit. I know because I saw it on a daily basis.
How long were you in for?

If you see something don’t say anything you could be called racist.
How can someone prove you saw something and why would you care if someone called you a racist if you werent one?
You prove it by letting the cops know and they sort it out. You call everyone a racist how the fuck would you know who isn’t.
That didnt make any sense. Did you read my post?
Do you need an interpreter?

Well, given the era we are in now, police need to be saints to enforce basic laws. Americans have become such lackadaisical unethical amoral morons. Americans have become, at base, this corrupt bunch of idiots that hates police.They speed through schools zones, start fires in red flag no burn areas, and otherwise flaunt laws. That's the stupidity posed as being counter cultural. Being a fucking moron is GOOD somehow. But... they love to preach morality about how bad the cops are..yeah they are bad. What is the alternative?

Well, given the era we are in now, police need to be saints to enforce basic laws. Americans have become such lackadaisical unethical amoral morons. Americans have become, at base, this corrupt bunch of idiots that hates police.They speed through schools zones, start fires in red flag no burn areas, and otherwise flaunt laws. That's the stupidity posed as being counter cultural. Being a fucking moron is GOOD somehow. But... they love to preach morality about how bad the cops are..yeah they are bad. What is the alternative?
He's just playing a role. I've actually lived in some of the worst ghettos in America. Liberty City, Overtown, and Opa Locka (FL), South Central (LA) and Queens, NY.

The impossible cruelty I witnessed daily was blacks destroying black lives.

If you see something don’t say anything you could be called racist.
How can someone prove you saw something and why would you care if someone called you a racist if you werent one?
You prove it by letting the cops know and they sort it out. You call everyone a racist how the fuck would you know who isn’t.
That didnt make any sense. Did you read my post?
Do you need an interpreter?
Yes. I dont speak dumbass. Now what did my post mean to you and why didnt you answer my question instead of talking about something entirely different?

How is it that these ex-cops come out and tell the world that the policing system in the US is corrupt and racist and people like you try to make cops the heroes? Its like youre burying your head in the sand. I just dont get it.

Forum List

Back