Black KId Almost Arrested for Supposedly Robbing.....

Almost...could have been...

Breaking News!!!

I was almost hit by several cars today when I went to check the mailbox!

:rolleyes:

his white grandmother. The crazy thing about this is this kid could have ended up shot by the cops if one of them had been a racist.

Black teen detained after false robbery report - CNN Video

What I think is really messed up is that the police were called by someone who THOUGHT that he was robbing his grandmother.

But, we've seen this trend on the uptick over the past year, police being called because someone was in a place while black.

his white grandmother. The crazy thing about this is this kid could have ended up shot by the cops if one of them had been a racist.

The key word, almost, for some reason the almost news artificial point is, the almost cop shooting of a almost robbery, was almost stopped by the Police almost shooting and almost suspect who almost had a gun. Well you have to admit, it was almost false news

Wow...what a current event. Seems more like a story to stoke racial division...oh wait it's CNN and the OP is Asslips

Sounds like a black man was trying to create a situation by telling the cop he saw a white woman being robbed by a black man.

Sounds like a black man was trying to create a situation by telling the cop he saw a white woman being robbed by a black man.
Mind poisoned by white people. An uncle ruckus for sure.
He was hoping the cop would shoot the black kid so there would be an excuse to start another riot.
Youre right about him hoping the cop shot the kid but he would be afraid to riot and incur the anger of a white person.

More white people and more white criminals. That makes sense. However, I bet none of them are killed by cops because they are white
They are not shot because of their skin color, but people OF THAT skin color are known to anyone with sense, to be FAR MORE LIKELY to engage in violent crime.

If you see something don’t say anything you could be called racist.
How can someone prove you saw something and why would you care if someone called you a racist if you werent one?
The granny was a Jew.

If you see something don’t say anything you could be called racist.
How can someone prove you saw something and why would you care if someone called you a racist if you werent one?
You prove it by letting the cops know and they sort it out. You call everyone a racist how the fuck would you know who isn’t.

Forum List

Back