Black KId Almost Arrested for Supposedly Robbing.....

God lord, that beats the past history I see. Cops are in and of themselves a different issue. Cops didn't break poor black culture, and bad police don't cause crime. Lets look to the source and go back to the roots.
Bad police dont cause crime? They dont have to cause crime. All they have to do is plant something on you and they have created a crime. Most of the time all they have to do is say they saw you commit a crime.
I hate to tell you this but they do that to white people too. And if you did some research instead of getting all your information from Al Sharpton you would know that.
Pretty sure they do. However they dont do it as often as they do it to Blacks. If they did the SCOTUS wouldnt admit that there is a problem with systemic racism.
Post some statistics to support that claim. I'll wait (probably all year).
You will wait all year. Not going to waste time proving to you something thats already common knowledge.
Yeah, we get it, you have nothing.

his white grandmother. The crazy thing about this is this kid could have ended up shot by the cops if one of them had been a racist.

Black teen detained after false robbery report - CNN Video

What I think is really messed up is that the police were called by someone who THOUGHT that he was robbing his grandmother.

But, we've seen this trend on the uptick over the past year, police being called because someone was in a place while black.
True.

And this trend has been on the uptick for over a year and a half, ever since a certain bigot and racist starting occupying the Oval Office.

It's black American culture that is undergoing a transformation. They're #walkingaway in droves. No mo' plantation life. You'll have to think of something new.
God lord, that beats the past history I see. Cops are in and of themselves a different issue. Cops didn't break poor black culture, and bad police don't cause crime. Lets look to the source and go back to the roots.
Bad police dont cause crime? They dont have to cause crime. All they have to do is plant something on you and they have created a crime. Most of the time all they have to do is say they saw you commit a crime.
I hate to tell you this but they do that to white people too. And if you did some research instead of getting all your information from Al Sharpton you would know that.
Pretty sure they do. However they dont do it as often as they do it to Blacks. If they did the SCOTUS wouldnt admit that there is a problem with systemic racism.
Post some statistics to support that claim. I'll wait (probably all year).

I wasted a minute clicking on the racist's link, and all it is is an opinion piece from some clown making silly comparisons and making up straw men, so I don't know if reading anything else he links to would be as good a use of time as mocking him and his stupid fake news.

Do they
i understa
Nope, no saying that. Not at all. Racism is a completely different issue. It's' almost all gone. Bye bye. It's a relic of a different era. NOT so much the high black on black murder/crime rate. TWO separate and things. Noticing that isn't racist, its...ahhem, excuse me :...REALISIM.
"It's' almost all gone. Bye bye"

Thats not with the SCOTUS says. Why do you think they disagree with you?

Supreme Court: Institutional Racism Is Real
It won't be gone if jerkwads keep playing it up over larger and more pressing issues.
Your opinion that there are larger issues doesnt explain your claim that racism is almost all gone even white the SCOTUS is saying its a problem. So if youre wrong about racism almost being gone does that make you consider the inherent fallacy of the rest of your argument?
DO they? I have to hand it to you, you are doggedly determined to ignore the fact blacks are their own worst enemies, racism be dammed. The high black on black murder/crime rate. Excuse me. What does the SCOTUS say about such a trivial thing? IT sort of makes a mockery of the racism claims. Especially after 50 years of say affirmative action and all the civil rights laws and god knows what else and blacks still blame racism. That is starting to ring a little hollow 50 years on. Riddle me this riddle me that, what the hell is it going to take?
The eradication of racism is what its going to take regardless of how hollow that makes you feel. Until you deal with the racism aspect of the american system you cant claim its not an or the issue.

Deportation is an answer; you get to go and be a Big American Hero to your relatives in Africa; they need brave Social Justice Warriors like yourself badly over there, and it's clear you don't do anything here worth telling future generations about,, and no incessant sniveling doesn't count.

Do they
"It's' almost all gone. Bye bye"

Thats not with the SCOTUS says. Why do you think they disagree with you?

Supreme Court: Institutional Racism Is Real
It won't be gone if jerkwads keep playing it up over larger and more pressing issues.
Your opinion that there are larger issues doesnt explain your claim that racism is almost all gone even white the SCOTUS is saying its a problem. So if youre wrong about racism almost being gone does that make you consider the inherent fallacy of the rest of your argument?
DO they? I have to hand it to you, you are doggedly determined to ignore the fact blacks are their own worst enemies, racism be dammed. The high black on black murder/crime rate. Excuse me. What does the SCOTUS say about such a trivial thing? IT sort of makes a mockery of the racism claims. Especially after 50 years of say affirmative action and all the civil rights laws and god knows what else and blacks still blame racism. That is starting to ring a little hollow 50 years on. Riddle me this riddle me that, what the hell is it going to take?
The eradication of racism is what its going to take regardless of how hollow that makes you feel. Until you deal with the racism aspect of the american system you cant claim its not an or the issue.

Deportation is an answer; you get to go and be a Big American Hero to your relatives in Africa; they need brave Social Justice Warriors like yourself badly over there, and it's clear you don't do anything here worth telling future generations about,, and no incessant sniveling doesn't count.
Deportation wont stop whites from being racist either. Next suggestion?

I don't know which is worse, a American race bating troll or a Russian troll pretending to be a race baiting troll. Who can tell the difference?
I told you, he's a white American Jew. He's a fraud playing a role.

Do they

Whites are by far the least racist demographic on planet Earth. The fact that you can't get along with them is clear proof it's you who needs to go. We don't need you or your buddies, that's just a fact, and you know it, which is why you're so angry at your own abject failures as a culture and a race. Just grow up and face reality, and you will feel better and maybe even start trying to change to something more than worthless parasites.

Do they

Whites are by far the least racist demographic on planet Earth. The fact that you can't get along with them is clear proof it's you who needs to go. We don't need you or your buddies, that's just a fact, and you know it, which is why you're so angry at your own abject failures as a culture and a race. Just grow up and face reality, and you will feel better and maybe even start trying to change to something more than worthless parasites.

"Whites are by far the least racist demographic on planet Earth"

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Do they

Right,. If they weren't, you sniveling losers wouldn't be here now, whining about how we need to give you more stuff and stop handing out Darwin Awards to your 'demographics'. We know you know as well, which is why none of you are flying back to Africa or Mexico or anywhere else once your fat asses are plomped down on American soil. Nobody 'Back Home' gives a shit about your problems or feeds you parasites. Your nice easy lifestyles depend entirely on white people.

Do they

Easily. You dont see them dont see them in great number in Africa, the middle east, or asia. Meanwhile, Africans, Arabs and asians are plentiful and welcomed in white nations. Sorry, but facts are facts.

Do they

Right,. If they weren't, you sniveling losers wouldn't be here now, whining about how we need to give you more stuff and stop handing out Darwin Awards to your 'demographics'. We know you know as well, which is why none of you are flying back to Africa or Mexico or anywhere else once your fat asses are plomped down on American soil. Nobody 'Back Home' gives a shit about your problems or feeds you parasites.

Easily. You dont see them dont see them in great number in Africa, the middle east, or asia. Meanwhile, Africans, Arabs and asians are plentiful and welcomed in white nations. Sorry, but facts are facts.

Well, the Arabs and Africa just genocide entire peoples out of existence just as a standard practice, hence why that 'Rainbow Of Diversity' is completely absent through most of the regions, except in coastal cities.

That was very irresponsible for that cop to assume the Black was a criminal. Meanwhile Blacks, Browns and Middle East savages are responsible for 99% of violent crime, rapes and murders around the EARTH. Facts should not factor into reality. The cop should have assumed the Black was an Irish kid looking for his Jewish friend's bar mitzvah.

his white grandmother. The crazy thing about this is this kid could have ended up shot by the cops if one of them had been a racist.

What I think is really messed up is that the police were called by someone who THOUGHT that he was robbing his grandmother.

But, we've seen this trend on the uptick over the past year, police being called because someone was in a place while black.
True.

And this trend has been on the uptick for over a year and a half, ever since a certain bigot and racist starting occupying the Oval Office.
The trend of almost being arrested and nothing happening? Oh the horror!

True.

The trend of almost being arrested and nothing happening? Oh the horror!

First the horrors of an imaginary 'police war on black yoofs', of which all statistical evidence shows to be non-existent, and now the horrors of almost being arrested! Oh my ...

The problem I have with this situation isn't that the dude almost got arrested, I have a problem with idiot white people who read a situation wrong and call the cops on innocent people.

No, he wasn't arrested, but the cops shouldn't have been called in the first place.

Forum List

Back