"Black" is now an insult?

So when are they going to step up and say this has gone too far? If there is a case that they don't like the verdict, the morons can burn and loot and evidently, the hard working blacks are not ready to stand up and say, "that is not what we are about." But I don't hear them. Just like muslims that don't terrorize...you don't see the moderate muslims crying out for their ilk stop terrorizing. Are they afraid of their own people?
They can't.They will be ridiculed as Uncle Toms.
Clarence Thomas is an Uncle Tom, even married a white bitch. Malcolm X was nothing like him, and he scared the fuck out of whitey. If you want them to stand up, prepare to stand down, and that, whitey, you won't do...

Funny you would mention Malcolm X. I doubt he would take offense to being called black nor take offense if him and his wife were referred as a black couple.

Malcolm X, or whatever his name was changed to, went through a transformation during his hajj. He became much more subdued, lost his racial hatred, and became a more rational thinker on race issues.

Then NOI assassinated him before he was able to start a new.

If the waitress was black, this would be a non issue
Had she been black she would have known better...

Is jungle bunny okay? :dunno:
Uhh, No

Try sticking to Black, African American, or Afro-American. Negro is theoretically ok,although a bit archaic. However, many blacks will consider it offensive.

Strangely enough, there was a time when Black was considered offensive and Negro was mostly accepted. Even stranger, Negro is spanish for Black so they actually have the same meaning!

Thanks....I was joking because of the ridiculousness of the "offended" people. But hey....that's the culture we currently live in.

Btw.....whenever I hear the term "people of color," I laugh. I remember as a little kid the term "colored people" was considered racially offensive. Now "people of color" is okay?

Sure...whatever. :eusa_shifty:

A waitress was apparently trying to keep track of customers and wrote 'black couple' on a receipt. Not a big deal, but in the current climate created by Sharpton and the other race baiters, people are looking for a reason to be offended. The couple claimed they were offended and got the waitress fired over it. Gosh, would the left even care if she was a single mom trying to make ends meet? Nah. The other restaurant workers had to have sensitivity training and the couple got free meals for life.

They said she could have chosen other words, like describing a shirt. So, tell me why others have been criticized for saying we should be colorblind. The left says we must be aware of color and not act like we don't see race and whites should be aware of their 'whiteness.'

What the fuck do these race baiters want? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

How about we drop the "black" in "Black lives matter" and just say "lives matter?" No more "Black" History month, just history. No more "Black Caucus", just congress. You see, you must say it when they tell you to say it, but not on your own.

The race baiters have set things back 40 years with all their divisive rhetoric. They want a double standard and it's doing nothing but confusing people. A woman lost her job and the other employees had to be subjected to training because a couple got worked up over nothing. This is what the race baiters want. People walking on egg shells and being punished anytime they say something that isn't approved by the PC Nazis.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/national/waitress-fired-restaurant-owner-sorry-after-custom/nm6r6/

The waitress should not have been fired. In fact she ought to get a black lawyer and sue her employer's dumb ass. If this story is true, I have to side with the waitress. This could be a made up story though
since the restaurant was not named in the report.

One other thing. This waitress must have used that same identifying system before with no problems. That one couple could be offended by being labeled black and get someone fired for an innocent act of identifying them as such is beyond my understanding!

So when are they going to step up and say this has gone too far? If there is a case that they don't like the verdict, the morons can burn and loot and evidently, the hard working blacks are not ready to stand up and say, "that is not what we are about." But I don't hear them. Just like muslims that don't terrorize...you don't see the moderate muslims crying out for their ilk stop terrorizing. Are they afraid of their own people?
They can't.They will be ridiculed as Uncle Toms.
Clarence Thomas is an Uncle Tom, even married a white bitch. Malcolm X was nothing like him, and he scared the fuck out of whitey. If you want them to stand up, prepare to stand down, and that, whitey, you won't do...
We stand down all the time. When we are frustrated at current events, whether it is another shooting black vs. white or a decision in a court case, never, I say NEVER do we take to the street, burning businesses and looting like imbeciles. No we have class as millions of blacks that have integrity way above that of the black thug.

A waitress was apparently trying to keep track of customers and wrote 'black couple' on a receipt. Not a big deal, but in the current climate created by Sharpton and the other race baiters, people are looking for a reason to be offended. The couple claimed they were offended and got the waitress fired over it. Gosh, would the left even care if she was a single mom trying to make ends meet? Nah. The other restaurant workers had to have sensitivity training and the couple got free meals for life.

They said she could have chosen other words, like describing a shirt. So, tell me why others have been criticized for saying we should be colorblind. The left says we must be aware of color and not act like we don't see race and whites should be aware of their 'whiteness.'

What the fuck do these race baiters want? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

How about we drop the "black" in "Black lives matter" and just say "lives matter?" No more "Black" History month, just history. No more "Black Caucus", just congress. You see, you must say it when they tell you to say it, but not on your own.

The race baiters have set things back 40 years with all their divisive rhetoric. They want a double standard and it's doing nothing but confusing people. A woman lost her job and the other employees had to be subjected to training because a couple got worked up over nothing. This is what the race baiters want. People walking on egg shells and being punished anytime they say something that isn't approved by the PC Nazis.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/national/waitress-fired-restaurant-owner-sorry-after-custom/nm6r6/

The waitress should not have been fired. In fact she ought to get a black lawyer and sue her employer's dumb ass. If this story is true, I have to side with the waitress. This could be a made up story though
since the restaurant was not named in the report.

One other thing. This waitress must have used that same identifying system before with no problems. That one couple could be offended by being labeled black and get someone fired for an innocent act of identifying them as such is beyond my understanding!

This isn't a made up story. I googled and found it was Patrick's Grill. To be exact, it was Patrick's Westport Grill, MARYLAND HEIGHTS . MO. I'm sure their phone number is available...

Last edited:

This illustrates how much control PC currently has of our culture.

Madness.

Sounds like the waitress is stretching the truth.

So if I ever become a waiter and serve you, I'll make sure to write "bitter white woman" on the check. And if you're offended, then you're a hypocrite.

Dipshit, the waitress did not write anything offensive like you would do. She simply described them to keep the order straight. You would go further and deliberately insult, but being the moron that you are, you don't see any difference.
Table 1 is all that is necessary, not red couple, yellow couple, angry couple, gay couple, or Oh shit, fuckers likely to get my dumb ass fired couple...
They should have left a tip labeled "bitch waitress." :lol:

'"Black" is now an insult?'

No.

You and other USMB rightists are becoming even more ridiculous and bizarre.

Right! They ask a stupid question like the OP then conclude its black peoples fault for some person doing something. But multiple white guys go on murder fests and they urge everyone to remember people are individuals...'cept blacks and muslims

Sounds like the waitress is stretching the truth.
How so?

^ That post is more of an insult. I bet you'd be bitching up a storm if you were handed a receipt that said "white people."

Why would anyone be insulted by that? Esp if the white people were the only white ones in the joint? How the hell is calling someone by the color of their skin an insult?

"Blacks need to make up their mind on what term is acceptable"?

Why? Gracie, how much time have you spent thinking about what terms it's acceptable to call you?

The black couple was offended at being called a black couple and got the woman fired over it. It's bullshit. I think it's okay to call black people black. Too many people are wanting to be offended just so they can bitch.

Some professors recently said that people should stop trying to be "colorblind" because that is more of an insult not to acknowledge different races. So, don't ignore color, ignore color, Black lives matter is okay, but not saying black couple.

The race baiters could just agree on what's acceptable and quit jerking people around.

I am offended by the number of people who go out looking for something to be offended by. They always find something.

When are you and the other twats meeting to determine what is acceptable to call you? After the blacks do it?

^ That post is more of an insult. I bet you'd be bitching up a storm if you were handed a receipt that said "white people."

Why would anyone be insulted by that? Esp if the white people were the only white ones in the joint? How the hell is calling someone by the color of their skin an insult?

Its not, calm down

I thought you conservatives supported the right of a business owner to hire and fire anyone he chooses?

lol

I thought you conservatives supported the right of a business owner to hire and fire anyone he chooses?

lol
For a good reason. There was no good reason to fire this waitress.

Its not, calm down

It's not an insult? Tell it the black couple who were obviously insulted being called ... a black couple.

lol
For a good reason. There was no good reason to fire this waitress.

No, that is NOT the conservative consensus on the issue.

The conservative consensus on the issue is that employers should be able to hire and fire people for ANY reason,

AND, to serve or not serve any customer for ANY reason.

Forum List

Back