"Black" is now an insult?

Guess I need to go back to using "colored".
:dunno:
I just wish these Negroes would make up their minds what they want to be called. Africans... colored.. black... negroes... what's the problem they have with their skin color?
The PC Police like to change "acceptable" words now and then so that, when you use a word that no longer "acceptable", they can attack and put you on the defensive.

Pretty smart strategy, it helps them maintain control of the conversation.

Nasty, dishonest, cowardly and counter-productive, but very effective.

Guess I need to go back to using "colored".
:dunno:
I just wish these Negroes would make up their minds what they want to be called. Africans... colored.. black... negroes... what's the problem they have with their skin color?
The PC Police like to change "acceptable" words now and then so that, when you use a word that no longer "acceptable", they can attack and put you on the defensive.

Pretty smart strategy, it helps them maintain control of the conversation.

Nasty, dishonest, cowardly and counter-productive, but very effective.

Meh... effective on the weak I suppose.

Have you guys collectively decided on what you want to be called? Or is that different?

Embrace what is right and call us white.

I know of no white person who cares (or who is pre-occupied with) what someone might call their skin color. We just don't think about because it doesn't matter. Well, unless one is a member of the KKK. Those nutbars care.

Have you guys collectively decided on what you want to be called? Or is that different?

I know of no white person who cares (or who is pre-occupied with) what someone might call their skin color. We just don't think about because it doesn't matter. Well, unless one is a member of the KKK. Those nutbars care.

Is that approved by white people everywhere?

Yes, all white people proudly check the box labeled white.

Bollocks, white people dont meet about anything unless theres a guitar, a fire or how to hold the black man down

Bollocks, white people dont meet about anything unless theres a guitar, a fire or how to hold the black man down

You clowns are the ones holding blacks down. You strap them to government and tell them they can't make it on their own, it's pathetic pandering

We don't need to meet it's on the surveys our government runs.

Political correctness is out of control.

As soon as Black America stops identifying as Black America, it will have gone a long way to end racism.
I don't think there's anything wrong with group identification, it's the hate for groups of certain races that results in racism. Course sometimes hate for certain people in those groups is justified but hate for an entire race just because of a few bad apples.. that's stupid. I hate Obama, but not his white or black half or other half breeds like him. Just because Obama's a piece of shit does not mean others like him are too simply because they are half breeds.

As soon as Black America stops identifying as Black America, it will have gone a long way to end racism.

Do you know you just used the word yourself? Or again, is that different for pale faces?
Explain why you think black is derogatory. Are you racist?

I dont, only those two people in the story do. Which to you means every black person. But its unfair to do the same when some pale face does something because then and only then you display some damn sense

Do you know you just used the word yourself? Or again, is that different for pale faces?
Explain why you think black is derogatory. Are you racist?

I dont, only those two people in the story do. Which to you means every black person. But its unfair to do the same when some pale face does something because then and only then you display some damn sense
There's also a mysterious 1.50 added to the bill. It says Hendricks 6.50, total 8.00.

Maybe they charge black people more, who knows?

Forum List

Back