"Black" is now an insult?

A waitress was apparently trying to keep track of customers and wrote 'black couple' on a receipt. Not a big deal, but in the current climate created by Sharpton and the other race baiters, people are looking for a reason to be offended. The couple claimed they were offended and got the waitress fired over it. Gosh, would the left even care if she was a single mom trying to make ends meet? Nah. The other restaurant workers had to have sensitivity training and the couple got free meals for life.

They said she could have chosen other words, like describing a shirt. So, tell me why others have been criticized for saying we should be colorblind. The left says we must be aware of color and not act like we don't see race and whites should be aware of their 'whiteness.'

What the fuck do these race baiters want? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

How about we drop the "black" in "Black lives matter" and just say "lives matter?" No more "Black" History month, just history. No more "Black Caucus", just congress. You see, you must say it when they tell you to say it, but not on your own.

The race baiters have set things back 40 years with all their divisive rhetoric. They want a double standard and it's doing nothing but confusing people. A woman lost her job and the other employees had to be subjected to training because a couple got worked up over nothing. This is what the race baiters want. People walking on egg shells and being punished anytime they say something that isn't approved by the PC Nazis.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/national/waitress-fired-restaurant-owner-sorry-after-custom/nm6r6/
^ That post is more of an insult. I bet you'd be bitching up a storm if you were handed a receipt that said "white people."
Are you retarded? Why would any white person be insulted for being called white?

A waitress was apparently trying to keep track of customers and wrote 'black couple' on a receipt. Not a big deal, but in the current climate created by Sharpton and the other race baiters, people are looking for a reason to be offended. The couple claimed they were offended and got the waitress fired over it. Gosh, would the left even care if she was a single mom trying to make ends meet? Nah. The other restaurant workers had to have sensitivity training and the couple got free meals for life.

They said she could have chosen other words, like describing a shirt. So, tell me why others have been criticized for saying we should be colorblind. The left says we must be aware of color and not act like we don't see race and whites should be aware of their 'whiteness.'

What the fuck do these race baiters want? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

How about we drop the "black" in "Black lives matter" and just say "lives matter?" No more "Black" History month, just history. No more "Black Caucus", just congress. You see, you must say it when they tell you to say it, but not on your own.

The race baiters have set things back 40 years with all their divisive rhetoric. They want a double standard and it's doing nothing but confusing people. A woman lost her job and the other employees had to be subjected to training because a couple got worked up over nothing. This is what the race baiters want. People walking on egg shells and being punished anytime they say something that isn't approved by the PC Nazis.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/national/waitress-fired-restaurant-owner-sorry-after-custom/nm6r6/

I thought you conservatives supported the right of a business owner to hire and fire anyone he chooses?

lol
For a good reason. There was no good reason to fire this waitress.

No, that is NOT the conservative consensus on the issue.

The conservative consensus on the issue is that employers should be able to hire and fire people for ANY reason,

AND, to serve or not serve any customer for ANY reason.

As it should be.

They can still be called out when they hire and fire for retarded reasons.

Der.

I declare this a silly waitress episode, nothing more nothing less. Nobody should be fired. The restaurant owner should have just done the 'customer is always right' thing and offered a nice little fake apology and left it at that.

Lighten up.

Silly waitress:

I thought you conservatives supported the right of a business owner to hire and fire anyone he chooses?

lol
For a good reason. There was no good reason to fire this waitress.

No, that is NOT the conservative consensus on the issue.

The conservative consensus on the issue is that employers should be able to hire and fire people for ANY reason,

AND, to serve or not serve any customer for ANY reason.

As it should be.

They can still be called out when they hire and fire for retarded reasons.

Der.

Oh, Jaysus, another Neanderthal.

^ That post is more of an insult. I bet you'd be bitching up a storm if you were handed a receipt that said "white people."

Why would anyone be insulted by that? Esp if the white people were the only white ones in the joint? How the hell is calling someone by the color of their skin an insult?

Its not, calm down

It's not an insult? Tell it the black couple who were obviously insulted being called ... a black couple.

Ok, there are fools everywhere. Are you ok now?

i have been following the NAACP name and just call them COLORED !! if anyone is offended i just don't...
give_a_fuck_o_meter_by_screendsk-d3ibnq5.gif

give a fuck !! :lmao:

Stupid people

i have been following the NAACP name and just call them COLORED !! if anyone is offended i just don't...

But black is the absence of color. I'm confused. What ever happened to the good ole days when black was beautiful.

You're not confused...but pretending to be confused is confusing

But black is the absence of color. I'm confused. What ever happened to the good ole days when black was beautiful.

Ok I'm not confused. Colored is just a dumb name. The waitress should have wrote down "democrats."

lol, notice that the OP, the poster on USMB most notorious for making mountains out of molehills,

starts this thread which ridicules the black couple for making a mountain out of a molehill.

Christ, you couldn't script this nonsense better...

You are full of shit

I'm sick of all of that. Black people are so vocal it seems like there are no other problems in America apart from the black issue. I hope it will end one day, I don't want to see any race struggles in the US.
Sure we have problems in the US, but calling someone black when they are indeed black, isn't one of them. Fist, I hope all of this ends some day, too. Perhaps with a new president, things will calm down.

Agreed, Jackson. It's sad with the opportunity he had, Obama has consistently used his pulpit to do nothing but deepen hate and distrust in this country. One would have hoped a black President with all the privilege he had would have played it differently

Guess I need to go back to using "colored".
:dunno:
I just wish these Negroes would make up their minds what they want to be called. Africans... colored.. black... negroes... what's the problem they have with their skin color?
Maybe I should use terms more descriptive of their skin tone -- "mocha" or "Hershey's syrup" or "2 shots of cream".

Ok I'm not confused. Colored is just a dumb name. The waitress should have wrote down "democrats."

I know you're not confused which is why I said you were pretending. Here's a protip...If you're not confused dont say you are and pretend with stupid questions.

Forum List

Back