Black Hebrew Isralites are cause of the Catholic boy/Native American

I won't take sides and I won't agree with bringing this to national political attention. Lots of hate and bad manners there, and we're rolling in it like a dog on a road pizza squirrel.

You realize that not all of the kids were white? That the media judged these kids and plastered it on national news. Several forms of bigotry were on display and you don't want to call anyone on that?

No offense no matter how grievous can
Elicit any feelings of shame from lefty
An excellent conservative poster from another board named Rickwa puts it neatly this way:

Lefty owns no mirrors

Jo

I won't take sides and I won't agree with bringing this to national political attention. Lots of hate and bad manners there, and we're rolling in it like a dog on a road pizza squirrel.

You realize that not all of the kids were white? That the media judged these kids and plastered it on national news. Several forms of bigotry were on display and you don't want to call anyone on that?
Shame on the media for turning this into a national political story, save. Another reason to chew each other up, which this thread is doing. Nothing more. Shame on the media and shame on us. It's a nothing burger at its heart and the only thing I'm hoping is that no one is facing charges at this point.

Shame on the media for turning this into a national political story, save. Another reason to chew each other up, which this thread is doing. Nothing more. Shame on the media and shame on us. It's a nothing burger at its heart and the only thing I'm hoping is that no one is facing charges at this point.

One of the students is facing expulsion.

Hebrew Israelites are not liberals.....they are like the cult group (Yahweh Ben Yahweh) this guy belongs to....
837555078.jpg

But you folks are so desperate to have a black guy on your side, you don't even bother to find out about him...

The strange story of that ‘Blacks for Trump’ guy standing behind POTUS at his Phoenix rally
I don't care where Africans stand.
"I don't care where Africans stand?" -- WTF are you even talking about?

Is that some sort of racist tourettes you got going on -- you just blurp out "
I don't care where Africans stand!!" randomly

One of the students is facing expulsion.
Well, I hope he's not, unless he deserves it for more than just reacting to a bunch of insults. Not even adults can manage that (I give you USMB as a good example)

Well, I hope he's not, unless he deserves it for more than just reacting to a bunch of insults. Not even adults can manage that (I give you USMB as a good example)

He reacted by smiling. We choose to be here, he was not so lucky. Hopefully his ability to do the right thing in a bad situation serves him well in life. I doubt any of the bad actors learned thing. Enjoyed talking with you today.

He reacted by smiling. We choose to be here, he was not so lucky. Hopefully his ability to do the right thing in a bad situation serves him well in life. I doubt any of the bad actors learned thing. Enjoyed talking with you today.
Me too, save.

Oh bullcrap the Indian guy was trying to defuse. If that was his intention, then the obvious thing to do was confront the Hebrew Israelites. He didn't go after the aggressors, he went after a group kids who would not engage the Hebrew group. The guy is just lying again to cover up his cowardly actions.

My assumption is he saw a situation taking place and automatically assumed that it was the white kids who started it

Perfect.

Wait! Black Hebrew what?

Oh the black guys calling the teens "Crackers"

Sounds like they were assholes.

Do I have to turn in my liberal card now?

Oh bullcrap the Indian guy was trying to defuse. If that was his intention, then the obvious thing to do was confront the Hebrew Israelites. He didn't go after the aggressors, he went after a group kids who would not engage the Hebrew group. The guy is just lying again to cover up his cowardly actions.

My assumption is he saw a situation taking place and automatically assumed that it was the white kids who started it

The kids were doing school game chants one which was a Maori war chant, so I can get why he thought the white kids were being aggressive as it is an aggressive dance.

IT is the media deliberately editing the video and then spinninig it calling the kids racist that simply enrages me.

Our Fourth Estate is now filled with Hate America First Loons and this proves it if the Cohen Testimony lies did not do the job.

Black Israelites...............nutbag cult troublemakers.

Catholic school boys there to protest choice.....wore MAGA hats in order to
be confrontational as little brats sometimes will do. Period.

These two groups engage each other verbally.

Native American group attempted to keep the peace.

School boys carry their hyped up emotions over to the Native American group
and act like entitled little pricks. Common for kids that age in groups. Not the end of the world.

Worst actors: The Black Israelites. Cost of the 1st Amendment.
Next worst: The brats. Too bad for them, there is video of them being brats.
Best actors: The Native American group...minus the one guy who tried to argue with a brat. He's a brat too.

Four against a hundred or two hundred? Really? It took courage to try and distract. And when he attempted to diffuse the situation, they chanted "build the wall". Seriously?

So yes, the black Israelite's, who in my opinion are like the black KKK, who were nothing more than racists themselves, brought out the same hate in these so called Catholic Christians. And so, are they any better? No! They were coaxed into showing their true colors by using the elder chief to vent their own racism when chanting about the wall.

The elder chief was not there to antagonize either group. He was there to protest for the rights of his own people. He just happened to get caught up in the crossfire.

Forum List

Back