Black Female Obama Supporter Set on Fire by the KKK?...

I don't think any punishment would be needed. She has punished herself enough. She will carry the scars of her stupidity for years - that is more than enough punishment.

What about her criminal attempt to create a fake hate crime that could have caused someone innocent to be suspect? She gets a pass?

As I said, I think she has done enough damage. It would be pointless dragging her to court as she will spend possibly the next 12 months in hospital, having skin grafts, physio etc, then rehab. No punishment would be worse than the one she inflicted on herself.

I don't think any punishment would be needed. She has punished herself enough. She will carry the scars of her stupidity for years - that is more than enough punishment.

Nonsense... That she burned herself does not excuse the fact that she made false accusations, and filed a false Police report and should be held accountable for her atrocities.

Guess that was the retaliation for the Romney sign thing in Wsconsin....after all...leftists who give another person a black eye are just caged animals living in their own defecation....but Conservatives burning a woman alive....that's completely acceptable behavior....
Ain't this a bitch?
Update: Police now say they believe Moffitt set herself on fire.

As I said, I think she has done enough damage. It would be pointless dragging her to court as she will spend possibly the next 12 months in hospital, having skin grafts, physio etc, then rehab. No punishment would be worse than the one she inflicted on herself.

I agree that her pain must be horrendous if the reports are correct but I hate to see crimes not addressed at some point. She and her sister were complicit in a very serious crime.

So?

Some low life hurts herself, so she gets off w/o a slap on the wrist?

bullshit

put that twat on trial and send her ass of to prison.

The shit she pulled could have started more violence.

That's an asinine statment. I guess we should let the drunk driver off if they are seriously injured in a drunk driving accident right? Or the let's lte the rapist who is shot by their victim off because after all, they've been punished enough by being shot right? This woman belongs in prison plain and simple. Furhtermore, if her false accusations would have caused other negroes to riot or attack whites like the savages are quite prone to do in situations like this, this woman should have been arrested as an accomplice in those crimes as well. You freaking liberals make me sick.

What about her criminal attempt to create a fake hate crime that could have caused someone innocent to be suspect? She gets a pass?

I Think she has her Punishment...

But anyone who Assisted in the Fraud should be Treated like they did what they Accused as far as I am Concerned. :thup:

:)

peace...

That's an asinine statment. I guess we should let the drunk driver off if they are seriously injured in a drunk driving accident right? Or the let's lte the rapist who is shot by their victim off because after all, they've been punished enough by being shot right? This woman belongs in prison plain and simple. Furhtermore, if her false accusations would have caused other negroes to riot or attack whites like the savages are quite prone to do in situations like this, this woman should have been arrested as an accomplice in those crimes as well. You freaking liberals make me sick.

I get what you are saying, but she only Hurt herself and probably was only Capable of Hurting herself in this...

I don't Think it's Analagous to Rape or Drunk Driving.

I am Certain a Court would let her off Easy because of her Injuries and Stupidity.

peace...

So?

bullshit

^I'm Sympathetic to that take...

But she really did Fuck herself up good...

She is going to be Punished for the rest of her Life for what she did.

I Doubt a Court will put her in Prison.

peace...

The NAACP urged authorities to fully investigate a gang attack in Louisiana after Sharmeka Moffitt was attacked and burned in Civitan Park on Sunday.

October 24, 2012
NAACP Mourns Passing of Senator George McGovern

October 23, 2012
NAACP Urges Thorough Investigation into Attack on Louisiana Woman

October 22, 2012
NAACP National Board: John McNeil Case is a National Issue

Press Releases | NAACP

---

NAACP still fronting the Lie... And they Know it now. :thup:

peace...

So?

bullshit

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-hthLLrHA0]Fire, Bad... - YouTube[/ame]

I feel ya

but having worked in a jail, they have hospital beds and nurses

The NAACP urged authorities to fully investigate a gang attack in Louisiana after Sharmeka Moffitt was attacked and burned in Civitan Park on Sunday.

October 24, 2012
NAACP Mourns Passing of Senator George McGovern

October 23, 2012
NAACP Urges Thorough Investigation into Attack on Louisiana Woman

October 22, 2012
NAACP National Board: John McNeil Case is a National Issue

Press Releases | NAACP

---

NAACP still fronting the Lie... And they Know it now. :thup:

peace...

to bad people won't just say they were wrong. No apology needed, just say you fucked up.

So?

bullshit

peace...

I feel ya

Yeah yeah... But have you ever been Boned up the Ass for bein' a Fuckin' Wiseguy?..

peace...

I watched the Video of her Sister talking about it... Can't link it for some reason but you can get to it using the above link...

Something doesn't seem right.

Watch it and tell me what you think.

peace...

I'm always suspect when I see the word " allegedly".

Let's not forget the Recent Liberal Lesbians Faking Hate Crimes also... :thup:

Barry... Inspires. :lol:

peace...

One of the best ones was the trash man in California that didn't get a hug from Romney for picking up his trash when Romney doesn't even live there.

peace...

I feel ya

Yeah yeah... But have you ever been Boned up the Ass for bein' a Fuckin' Wiseguy?..

peace...

Uhm no

And not for any other reason.

:eusa_hand:

I watched the Video of her Sister talking about it... Can't link it for some reason but you can get to it using the above link...

Something doesn't seem right.

Watch it and tell me what you think.

peace...

I'm always suspect when I see the word " allegedly".

I'm suspect of the fact that you are suspect of the word allegedly.

are you a suspect or allegedly a suspect?

Forum List

Back