Black Female Obama Supporter Set on Fire by the KKK?...

I watched the Video of her Sister talking about it... Can't link it for some reason but you can get to it using the above link...

Something doesn't seem right.

Watch it and tell me what you think.

:)

peace...

Guess that was the retaliation for the Romney sign thing in Wsconsin....after all...leftists who give another person a black eye are just caged animals living in their own defecation....but Conservatives burning a woman alive....that's completely acceptable behavior....

Guess that was the retaliation for the Romney sign thing in Wsconsin....after all...leftists who give another person a black eye are just caged animals living in their own defecation....but Conservatives burning a woman alive....that's completely acceptable behavior....

Um... Who are talking to?...

peace...

Not Klan. Klan wannabe's, most likely.

Way to get out the black vote, shitbirds!

peace...

Lol....just making a statement....LGS said that about "leftists" in another thread and used the Wisconsin thing as "proof".

Scuttle I'm hearin' is that the Racial Stuff was added after the Fact by other than the Attackers or done by the Attackers to make it look like it was KKK Members...

Going to be Interesting to see how this one plays out.

Cops seem to have an Obvious Case of a Hate Crime and they are Hesitating and the Obsessive use of the word "Alleged" coupled with the Sisters VERY odd short video have me Interested.

I'm going to Follow it. :thup:

s-THE-RENT-IS-TOO-DAMN-HIGH-JIMMY-MCMILLAN-large.jpg

THIS IS TOO DAMNED CLOSE TO THE ELECTION!

peace...

Scuttle I'm hearin' is that the Racial Stuff was added after the Fact by other than the Attackers or done by the Attackers to make it look like it was KKK Members...

Going to be Interesting to see how this one plays out.

Cops seem to have an Obvious Case of a Hate Crime and they are Hesitating and the Obsessive use of the word "Alleged" coupled with the Sisters VERY odd short video have me Interested.

I'm going to Follow it. :thup:

s-THE-RENT-IS-TOO-DAMN-HIGH-JIMMY-MCMILLAN-large.jpg

THIS IS TOO DAMNED CLOSE TO THE ELECTION!

peace...

why is this a hate crime, this is what you follow but this story you had no sense of justice for

Mother of teen who claims set on fire says 'being brushed off' - KCTV5

I'll be damned if I can find any reference to politics in either the video or the story from the Shreveport Times.

With that said I hope the cops catch these punk asses and administer a little 'stairwell justice'...

"Yeah, they TRIPPED going downstairs..."

I'll be damned if I can find any reference to politics in either the video or the story from the Shreveport Times.

With that said I hope the cops catch these punk asses and administer a little 'stairwell justice'...

Yeah...my previous post aside(was poking some fun at ladygunslinger)...it does seem a little squirrely this close to the election to be about a t-shirt....

But I agree with you on the stairway justice thing....and no, I don't condone what happened in Wisconsin either....just for the record.

...and up too!

"Your Honor, seriously, I don't know how they did it but first they fell down the steps then, as they were going up, they fell again. It happened three times! I think they're on drugs or something. Who knows!"

peace...

Lol....just making a statement....LGS said that about "leftists" in another thread and used the Wisconsin thing as "proof".

LadyDumbSlinger. Man, she is really dumb :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back