Black Female Obama Supporter Set on Fire by the KKK?...

Sharmeka Moffitt set on fire in Louisiana

Wow...

They are saying "Alleged" so I will say that if this is True those who did it should be by Set on Fire also. :thup:

:)

peace...

You gotta wonder why the people who want to punish felons by setting them on fire, sign their posts "peace". Don't they realize how hypocritical they are? The left is capable of extreme hatred and they use it selectively. How about bring the jihad Major to trial for murdering 13 of his own Soldiers? They can't do it because he grew a beard?

Faking a hate crime is terrible.

It happens a lot. The media tends to lose interest awful fast when the fake is exposed. Why is that?

The media and their many sins. A subject with no ending. The problem is the lack of a critical eye from the viewers, listeners and readers. The internet has only fueled the media irresponsibility and lack of accountability. This story would have likely stayed very local years ago but not anymore. We get to see how truly f'd up so many people are from the comfort of our homes and offices.

The underlying story in all this is why this black woman and her sister felt such a great need to create a "racial moment" with white people(KKK only she would say) as her intended victims?

I mean do we really have lots of KKK activity happening these days?

I think its shameful because this will come in peoples minds when something really does happen.

Exactly, just as the incompetence of this President will come to mind the next time a black man runs for the office.

Unfortunately yes, that will probably be the case.

I hope not. There are a lot of qualified black men out there, and a lot of qualified black women too.

Not all black men are communists and not all follow Saul Alinsky (who was white). Although if getting rid of obama caused people to look BEYOND mere blackness as a qualification, it would only be a good thing. Hopefully what obama's downfall would really mean is that we should not elect someone to office based entirely on skin color.

Exactly, just as the incompetence of this President will come to mind the next time a black man runs for the office.

Unfortunately yes, that will probably be the case.

I hope not. There are a lot of qualified black men out there, and a lot of qualified black women too.

Not all black men are communists and not all follow Saul Alinsky (who was white). Although if getting rid of obama caused people to look BEYOND mere blackness as a qualification, it would only be a good thing. Hopefully what obama's downfall would really mean is that we should not elect someone to office based entirely on skin color.

Allen West would be a good President.

They probably would enjoy talking with you.
Some stock tips, trade a few recipes, show your love of Dale Earnhardt, shout "Roll Tide" every few minutes and you're cool. A Battle Flag bandanna and they may ask you to join up.

Some stock tips, trade a few recipes, show your love of Dale Earnhardt, shout "Roll Tide" every few minutes and you're cool. A Battle Flag bandanna and they may ask you to join up.

The Klans getting diverse!:lol:

vlcsnap-410621.png

Reason given for the Divorce... She was a ****** Lover...

^One of the Funniest things ever done...

Chappelle and his Crew were fucking Genius. :thup:

peace...

The Klans getting diverse!:lol:

vlcsnap-410621.png

Reason given for the Divorce... She was a ****** Lover...

^One of the Funniest things ever done...

Chappelle and his Crew were fucking Genius. :thup:

peace...

That was hilarious!

Forum List

Back