Black, Female, and Fat? It's Now Trump's Fault

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Will this be the next reason they try to impeach President Trump?

"Research shows black women lose weight more slowly than white women, and the Trump presidency may be exacerbating the situation, Cooper said on the program, according to CampusReform.org.

“We are living in the Trump era,” she said, “and look, those policies kill our people. You can’t get access to good health care, good insurance."

Trump policies, racism may cause some black women’s weight problems, professor says

"Research shows black women lose weight more slowly than white women, and the Trump presidency may be exacerbating the situation, Cooper said on the program, according to CampusReform.org.

“We are living in the Trump era,” she said, “and look, those policies kill our people. You can’t get access to good health care, good insurance."

Trump policies, racism may cause some black women’s weight problems, professor says
Then STOP EATING!

Put down the Ribs and fried chicken! Eat some kale it just like collard greens only without the bacon grease! The Govt (the rest of us) aren't responsible for other peoples health choices. I'm very tired of hearing the victim mentality of people who make bad choices.

Trump policies, racism may cause some black
women’s weight problems, professor says

Yep, Trump is forcing black chicks to eat fast food and forgo exercise.

F2E6FCBB-3CC2-4D19-9E62-067E48AB5D97.jpeg

Trump policies, racism may cause some black
women’s weight problems, professor says

Yep, Trump is forcing black chicks to eat fast food and forgo exercise.

View attachment 284728
words from the great eddie murphy...

YOU'RE A HOG - YOU'RE A HOG
YOU BETTER START RUNNING CAUSE IT'S MUCH TOO LATE TO JOG!!!

and that was what, the 80s?

That’s weird...more data to suggest that ‘skin color’ does correlate with genetic differences...OH SHIT, wait til Golfing Gator finds out about this...he’s gonna be pissed.

That’s weird...more data to suggest that ‘skin color’ does correlate with genetic differences...OH SHIT, wait til Golfing Gator finds out about this...he’s gonna be pissed.

What is really weird is how much you think about me and talk about me.

That aside, this study only applies to black women in America, the same things are not found in black women from all parts of the world. So, if it was the skin color that was causing it, why is it only in American black women?

That aside, this study only applies to black women in America, the same things are not found in black women from all parts of the world. So, if it was the skin color that was causing it, why is it only in American black women?

Haha...let’s go with that..that sounds totally reasonable.

Fried Chicken and full sugar Pepsi are the problem....not Trump. So tell Moochelle to stop stuffing her face.

Jo

All I do is present the facts.

So, why do you spend so much time thinking about me?

Is your wife aware of your obsession with me?

First of all the original study is most likely just another full of shit government-funded piece of crap with a fixed agenda. The entire United States is moving toward obesity because the calorie count per capita here is much higher here than it is anywhere else in the world. A third grader could understand this. But not a politically blind moron apparently.

The answer is easy... stay away from Taco Bell, Popeye's and Burger King.... Stop stuffing Twinkies and washing them down with heinously over sugared soft drinks. Chicken and pork prices are riding fairly low in the grocery stores...it's actually cheaper to buy food and cook it than it is to go to a fast food restaurant. But that would require effort and cultural enthusiasm.

Jo

Last edited:

All I do is present the facts.

So, why do you spend so much time thinking about me?

Is your wife aware of your obsession with me?

I've read a number of your posts "facts" is certainly not your strong point. Propaganda on the other hand well that's another story.

Jo

What are Democrat entitlements, victim-roles and laziness ideologies for 1K Alex?

The foundation of all, I say ALL left narratives is weakness. And you like it.

Please God, you are not actually asking this question right?
I mean...holy hell that would be about as naive as one can get.

Forum List

Back