Black, Female, and Fat? It's Now Trump's Fault

Will this be the next reason they try to impeach President Trump?

"Research shows black women lose weight more slowly than white women, and the Trump presidency may be exacerbating the situation, Cooper said on the program, according to CampusReform.org.

ā€œWe are living in the Trump era,ā€ she said, ā€œand look, those policies kill our people. You canā€™t get access to good health care, good insurance."

Trump policies, racism may cause some black womenā€™s weight problems, professor says

Thatā€™s weird...more data to suggest that ā€˜skin colorā€™ does correlate with genetic differences...OH SHIT, wait til Golfing Gator finds out about this...heā€™s gonna be pissed.

What is really weird is how much you think about me and talk about me.

That aside, this study only applies to black women in America, the same things are not found in black women from all parts of the world. So, if it was the skin color that was causing it, why is it only in American black women?

Haha...letā€™s go with that..that sounds totally reasonable.

All I do is present the facts.

So, why do you spend so much time thinking about me?

Is your wife aware of your obsession with me?

Why do progs say shit only because it sounds cool? ILMAO @ "all I do is present facts".

Will this be the next reason they try to impeach President Trump?

"Research shows black women lose weight more slowly than white women, and the Trump presidency may be exacerbating the situation, Cooper said on the program, according to CampusReform.org.

ā€œWe are living in the Trump era,ā€ she said, ā€œand look, those policies kill our people. You canā€™t get access to good health care, good insurance."

Trump policies, racism may cause some black womenā€™s weight problems, professor says

Thatā€™s weird...more data to suggest that ā€˜skin colorā€™ does correlate with genetic differences...OH SHIT, wait til Golfing Gator finds out about this...heā€™s gonna be pissed.

What is really weird is how much you think about me and talk about me.

That aside, this study only applies to black women in America, the same things are not found in black women from all parts of the world. So, if it was the skin color that was causing it, why is it only in American black women?

Haha...letā€™s go with that..that sounds totally reasonable.

All I do is present the facts.

So, why do you spend so much time thinking about me?

Is your wife aware of your obsession with me?

Why do progs say shit only because it sounds cool? ILMAO @ "all I do is present facts".

D1lKlZOXgAIX_6y.jpg

I thought we were all equal?
You thought wrong...
so you admit there are differences? you should tell your leftist leaders.
Lol! First you thought we were all equal. Now you canā€™t tell your left from the Right. Kids these days...
I never said any such thing. I merely spat out the words I hear out of demofks mouths all the fking time.

We are all born equal, what happens after that is a crap shoot. The left want everyone to be equal. now run away cause this is a grown up chat.

BTW, if they didn't believe that, then they would want a village where everyone has what everyone has.

Forum List

Back