Black fathers are the best

Well yea if your definition of a Father is a male person whose sperm unites with an egg, resulting in the conception of a child.

No. I could be that they are just not married. Ever heard of shacking up?

Sure I've heard of it. But the facts show that (64%) African American children live in father-absent homes.

You said 70% before then claimed studies were not reliable. Your facts are not credible. Please find something believable and stop changing your mind.

So much for being a father to even your own....

thanks for making the point of them not being good fathers..... or even paying for their kids.

Like I said, if you are being targeted for the prison system they are going to put a high number of black males in jail. The point of the OP is that the ones that escape this racket are just as good or better fathers than normal.

Yes they are targeted, it has no bearing on the fact that they break the law. :cuckoo:

But it does have bearing on the fact they are incarcerated more than whites for the same offenses. :cuckoo:

I remember a time when Black families were just as stable as White families, sometimes even more. I also remember reading accounts of Black men who, upon being freed from the bonds of slavery, walked across entire states to be reunited with the families who were torn from them. Things have changed, and not for the better.

I remember a time when black families were MORE stable than white families. White families didn't always have grandparents close by. Black families always had grandparents. Especially an iron willed Grandma who ran everything.

After dealing with probably thousands of child custody matters and even the rights of unwed fathers, my educated opinion is that black fathers are among the best of fathers. When they are there. Unfortunately more and more, they aren't there. Black fathers are mostly unnecessary. The family provider is the government. Sadly, white families are following along.
How long have you been in your field?

Like I said, if you are being targeted for the prison system they are going to put a high number of black males in jail. The point of the OP is that the ones that escape this racket are just as good or better fathers than normal.

Yes they are targeted, it has no bearing on the fact that they break the law. :cuckoo:

But it does have bearing on the fact they are incarcerated more than whites for the same offenses. :cuckoo:
Probably because they commit far more crimes. I cannot
help myself but take comfort that my child will not be affected by black America.

According to 2011 U.S. Census Bureau data, over 24 million children live apart from their biological fathers. That is 1 out of every 3 (33%) children in America. Nearly 2 in 3 (64%) African American children live in father-absent homes. One in three (34%) Hispanic children, and 1 in 4 (25%) white children live in father-absent homes. In 1960, only 11% of children lived in father-absent homes. Children who live absent their biological fathers are, on average, at least two to three times more likely to be poor, to use drugs, to experience educational, health, emotional and behavioral problems, to be victims of child abuse, and to engage in criminal behavior than their peers who live with their married, biological (or adoptive) parents. - See more at: Fatherhood Statistics | National Fatherhood Initiative

I thought you said it was 70%? I thought you said surveys never lie? Which is it?

I said over 70 percent of black woman have children out of wedlock.

I was right.

That link has no credibility. You are a liar most likely.

Study: Black Fathers Are The Most Involved Dads In America

By Barry Burch Jr. On too many streams of media, and in too many social gatherings, the Black father has been talked about like an irresponsible wreck. The popularization of single mothers, though they are prevalent, has caused the men who are active within their homes to fall by the wayside. Not only do these […]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

To the1/4 who actually know their children maybe, but glad to see you posted no citation!

What has a bearing on the fact that black men are incarcerated more than whites and for longer periods of time is their atrocious behavior. By the time a black defendant has fully acted out in court, no one cares whether he's actually guilty or not, just put him away for as long as possible.

This man got the maximum sentence, life without possibility of parole due mostly because of the way he acted in court.

Emotions Erupt at Potter Case Sentencing / Media Milwaukee / UW-Milwaukee
When sentencing Jackson, Dallet stressed that he had shown little to no contrition for his crime, evidenced by his behavior throughout the trial. At the beginning of the hearing, the prosecution played two tapes from earlier in the trial, each depicting an unremorseful Jackson mouthing obscenities and smiling at the Potter family after his guilty verdict was read.

That's the way it works.

Probably because they commit far more crimes. I cannot
help myself but take comfort that my child will not be affected by black America.

But they don't. Most crimes Blacks are in jail for are drug related. Even though the Black community is policed more intensely, as you yourself admitted, the arrest rates are almost identical with whites committing more drug crimes. The incarceration rates are much higher. The length of time is higher as well for Blacks and Hispanics. What is your explanation for that?

What has a bearing on the fact that black men are incarcerated more than whites and for longer periods of time is their atrocious behavior. By the time a black defendant has fully acted out in court, no one cares whether he's actually guilty or not, just put him away for as long as possible.

This man got the maximum sentence, life without possibility of parole due mostly because of the way he acted in court.

Emotions Erupt at Potter Case Sentencing / Media Milwaukee / UW-Milwaukee
When sentencing Jackson, Dallet stressed that he had shown little to no contrition for his crime, evidenced by his behavior throughout the trial. At the beginning of the hearing, the prosecution played two tapes from earlier in the trial, each depicting an unremorseful Jackson mouthing obscenities and smiling at the Potter family after his guilty verdict was read.

That's the way it works.

I think thats my whole point. Most Black guys know its a racket and they are going to get the max anyway. However, that's only one case and you cant make your argument off of just on or even a thousand. Sounds eerily familiar to the Black Codes during reconstruction where they made up laws just to get Blacks in jail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convict_lease

Last edited:
No. I could be that they are just not married. Ever heard of shacking up?

Sure I've heard of it. But the facts show that (64%) African American children live in father-absent homes.

You said 70% before then claimed studies were not reliable. Your facts are not credible. Please find something believable and stop changing your mind.

Hey stupid, 72 percent of black women have children out of wedlock, 64 percent of black children live in father-absent homes.

Why is that so difficult for you to grasp?

Hey stupid, 72 percent of black women have children out of wedlock, 64 percent of black children live in father-absent homes.

Because you lie so much. if you didn't lie I would take you seriously.

If you count previous convictions then I would say that sounds about right.

Facts are a bitch.

Facts are a bitch.

Do you know these people?

The World War II Effect - WSJ.com

Early in September 1942, a team of FBI agents, highway patrolmen and deputies descended on a remote farm near Beeville, Texas. There they arrested a white farmer, Alex Skrobarcek, and his adult daughter, Susie Skrobarcek.

Last edited:

Facts are a bitch.

Do you know these people?

The World War II Effect - WSJ.com

Early in September 1942, a team of FBI agents, highway patrolmen and deputies descended on a remote farm near Beeville, Texas. There they arrested a white farmer, Alex Skrobarcek, and his adult daughter, Susie Skrobarcek.

Nope that was before my time and not in my part of Texas.

The majority of black kids don't even know which man is their father. .. :cool:

As long as it doesn't turn out to be this guy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbjru5CQIW4]Star Wars "I am your father" Scene Full - Original - YouTube[/ame]

This guy.

doyin-2.jpg

Study: Black Fathers Are The Most Involved Dads In America

By Barry Burch Jr. On too many streams of media, and in too many social gatherings, the Black father has been talked about like an irresponsible wreck. The popularization of single mothers, though they are prevalent, has caused the men who are active within their homes to fall by the wayside. Not only do these […]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Over 70 percent of black women having kids out of wedlock. Yea them blacks are some real stand up fathers. :cuckoo:

LOL, you people and your "out of wedlock". There are plenty of couples who have children together, stay together, and are not married for years or marry a few months or years after they have the baby. I'm sure some women (of all colors) will say that the father is not around (when in fact he is), so they can get benefits like health care, collect welfare, SNAP, etc.

It's not always some young mother who is solitary and huddled oin a corner all alone with her infant.

Forum List

Back