Black fathers are the best

from your link...

defying enduring stereotypes about black fatherhood, a federal survey of American parents shows that by most measures, black fathers who live with their children are just as involved as other dads who live with their kids — or more so.

see that little bit i bolded..... they have to show up first......

What about the bolded part are you trying to draw my attention to?

According to 2011 U.S. Census Bureau data, over 24 million children live apart from their biological fathers. That is 1 out of every 3 (33%) children in America. Nearly 2 in 3 (64%) African American children live in father-absent homes. One in three (34%) Hispanic children, and 1 in 4 (25%) white children live in father-absent homes. In 1960, only 11% of children lived in father-absent homes. Children who live absent their biological fathers are, on average, at least two to three times more likely to be poor, to use drugs, to experience educational, health, emotional and behavioral problems, to be victims of child abuse, and to engage in criminal behavior than their peers who live with their married, biological (or adoptive) parents. - See more at: Fatherhood Statistics | National Fatherhood Initiative

Ohmahgawd! How dare you quote facts like that? Now, some leftist here will surely attack/confront you. Are you ready for that? :clap2:

According to 2011 U.S. Census Bureau data, over 24 million children live apart from their biological fathers. That is 1 out of every 3 (33%) children in America. Nearly 2 in 3 (64%) African American children live in father-absent homes. One in three (34%) Hispanic children, and 1 in 4 (25%) white children live in father-absent homes. In 1960, only 11% of children lived in father-absent homes. Children who live absent their biological fathers are, on average, at least two to three times more likely to be poor, to use drugs, to experience educational, health, emotional and behavioral problems, to be victims of child abuse, and to engage in criminal behavior than their peers who live with their married, biological (or adoptive) parents. - See more at: Fatherhood Statistics | National Fatherhood Initiative

I thought you said it was 70%? I thought you said surveys never lie? Which is it?

You dont have to be married to be a Dad.

Well yea if your definition of a Father is a male person whose sperm unites with an egg, resulting in the conception of a child.

No. I could be that they are just not married. Ever heard of shacking up?

damn... and not one wants to shack up with their woman an baby.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0]Somebody need to pay for my 15 kids - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Well yea if your definition of a Father is a male person whose sperm unites with an egg, resulting in the conception of a child.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0]Somebody need to pay for my 15 kids - YouTube[/ame]

Hard to shack up when you are in the pen.

So much for being a father to even your own....

thanks for making the point of them not being good fathers..... or even paying for their kids.

Somebody need to pay for my 15 kids - YouTube

thanks for making the point of them not being good fathers..... or even paying for their kids.

Like I said, if you are being targeted for the prison system they are going to put a high number of black males in jail. The point of the OP is that the ones that escape this racket are just as good or better fathers than normal.

She is paying the price of her abject stupidity and libido. The problem is the rest of us have to pay for the nurture of a spawn of chlidren who will replicate her spawn and/or grow up to shorten the lives of others.

She is paying the price of her abject stupidity and libido. The problem is the rest of us have to pay for the nurture of a spawn of chlidren who will replicate her spawn and/or grow up to shorten the lives of others.

Stop whining. The father has to pay it all back. I know this from first hand experience.

Like I said, if you are being targeted for the prison system they are going to put a high number of black males in jail. The point of the OP is that the ones that escape this racket are just as good or better fathers than normal.

So, the ones that escape a life of crime are super hero dads?

That what the study seems to say. I agree. I pretty much knew that already.

Last edited:
I dont know who my daddy is, but all my kids know im their daddy.
Thats how you break the cycle. Teach them they have to adhere to a stricter code than the general population. The penal system is set up to incarcerate Blacks and Hispanics.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gln1JwDUI64"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gln1JwDUI64[/ame]

Last edited:

Yeah well, we all know the real truth. Just because some guy wrote some article, it doesn't wipe out everything we know to be true. Black fathers are the worst fathers in the country. That has been true for decades. I wish that would change, but it only seems to be getting worse.

Yeah well, we all know the real truth. Just because some guy wrote some article, it doesn't wipe out everything we know to be true. Black fathers are the worst fathers in the country. That has been true for decades. I wish that would change, but it only seems to be getting worse.

Evidently you don't know the truth. Every Black father I know is pretty much a hands on phenomenal dad. Conversely I have had 3 of my daughters white friends tell me they wish i was their dad

Last edited:

I thought you said it was 70%? I thought you said surveys never lie? Which is it?

I said over 70 percent of black woman have children out of wedlock.

I was right.

Yes they are targeted, it has no bearing on the fact that they break the law. :cuckoo:

I remember a time when Black families were just as stable as White families, sometimes even more. I also remember reading accounts of Black men who, upon being freed from the bonds of slavery, walked across entire states to be reunited with the families who were torn from them. Things have changed, and not for the better.

I remember a time when black families were MORE stable than white families. White families didn't always have grandparents close by. Black families always had grandparents. Especially an iron willed Grandma who ran everything.

After dealing with probably thousands of child custody matters and even the rights of unwed fathers, my educated opinion is that black fathers are among the best of fathers. When they are there. Unfortunately more and more, they aren't there. Black fathers are mostly unnecessary. The family provider is the government. Sadly, white families are following along.

Forum List

Back