Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

It’s horrible what’s going on with the pro-criminal Democrats. Another violent thug is free to walk the streets, while a man who repaid his loan on time is fined $400 million dollars.

This is all done because blacks represent a disproportionate number of violent prisoners in jail, because they commit a disproportionate number of violent crimes, so in the pursuit of “equity,” the liberals are letting the thugs roam free to attack innocent citizens.

It is yet another example of liberals on the wrong side.

Thomas sowell said this. I'd seen some of him and what he says and he is absolutely correct.

This, especially American, black culture does them more harm than any perceived racism or white supremacy we have. They themselves make themselves undesirable in the workplace, their low intelligence, high crime rates and so on. No one else is to blame but themselves.

Sadly white people help perpetuate this lifestyle of thug dummies.

We do things like tell them nothing is their fault and all of their problems are because of racism.

We have dei and affirmative actiom so when they grow up they are allowed into clegess and get jobs based on their skin color and not because they are qualified. We encourage their black culture and then force companies and schools to allow them in.

We let public schools lower grading standards to accommodate them instead of holding them to higher standards.

In cases like BLM we let them run around like animals looting, committing crimes and so on in the name of being black which is just an excuse for them to act like savages.

Even a completely liberal white Democrat Senator said this almost 60 years ago....

The steady expansion of welfare programs can be taken as a measure of the steady disintegration of the Negro family structure over the past generation in the United States.

Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan, DEMOCRAT

Even a completely liberal white Democrat Senator said this almost 60 years ago....

The steady expansion of welfare programs can be taken as a measure of the steady disintegration of the Negro family structure over the past generation in the United States.

We need to put more limitations on welfare to encourage them to get jobs and become self-sufficient. But that would mean fewer votes for the Dems, which is why they work to keep them dependent on government handouts.

"In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure."

-Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.”

You're wrong. So stop being white trying to tell someone black about black people and fix the problems in the white community that results in 40,000 suicides each year instead of what you're doing.

We’ve heard all the so-called “politically incorrect” comments telling us that the problems plaguing black communities are self-inflicted and include: unmarried births, fatherless homes, refusal to take education seriously, rap music, worship of thug culture, genetic inferiority, low IQ, making up racism to get paid, the victim mentality, waiting for a handout, government dependence, special rights and whatever else. All of this is incorrect. Let us genuinely step out of the box. It is time to get honest about leaving the so-called plantation. Other blacks have tried to be polite and politically correct about this. I won’t be. The root cause of the problems blacks face today is white racism. Don’t conflate what you just read. I said white racism, not white people. Every white person is NOT a racist.

Yes, that’s what I said. I am not waiting for whites to give me anything free. I do not have some so-called victim mentality whereby I blame whites for my failings. If I have failed at things, I failed on my own. It is time some whites stopped the juvenile name-calling and tightened up. The reality of racism is not about failing. It is about denial—the denial of opportunity. The failure lies in those who have chosen to fall for what white race pimps have told them. White racism IS the root cause; it is the fundamental reason for the occurrence of problems in the black community.

So why do I say such a thing? Am I a black racist for saying this? No. To start with, America was founded upon racist principles. We can recite the Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, The Constitution of the United States, The Federalist Papers, or any other writings from the so-called founders all we want, yet they saw blacks and members of the First Nations as less than human and inferior to whites.

According to every definition, personal or individual responsibility is the idea that human beings create their own life experiences by their choices. I say this because it is apparent that today, some whites do not seem to understand what it means. The racist subculture is part of a 400-year pattern of behavior that has been consistent, and it is based on a belief in superiority. Our problems are primarily due to choices whites in power have made. Whites chose to deny blacks equal rights by various American laws for nearly 200 years, and some still choose to reject complete equality today. Those who like to preach to people about taking personal responsibility should consider these inconvenient truths.

The root cause of the problems blacks face today is white racism. Again, you will ask, “Why?” Because there is proven or observable evidence that shows this to be true. We know blacks were denied constitutional rights such as citizenship, habeas corpus, unreasonable search or seizure, and freedom itself, which deprived blacks of every opportunity we were supposed to be granted by law. The suburbs were built with guaranteed government loans given primarily to whites. We know that black communities were redlined, making loans for blacks trying to buy homes in those neighborhoods risks banks refused to take. We know that federal housing policy created the slums and ghettos.

City zoning policy created black communities divided by freeways and close to industries spewing poisonous waste. We know that government policy consistently underfunds schools in the black community. In the 21st century, we know that a process called retail redlining exists whereby retail businesses refuse to go into black communities. Today, political donors from outside the black community have undue influence relative to city policies, and that influence has negatively impacted black communities.

White culture has been our number 1 problem. Specifically right wing white culture. So it is time whites on the right fixed their cutlure and got rid of or reduced the racism in to a point of irrelevancy instead of electing them to make laws.

We’ve heard all the so-called “politically incorrect” comments telling us that the problems plaguing black communities are self-inflicted and include: unmarried births, fatherless homes, refusal to take education seriously, rap music, worship of thug culture, genetic inferiority, low IQ, making up racism to get paid, the victim mentality, waiting for a handout, government dependence, special rights and whatever else. All of this is incorrect. Let us genuinely step out of the box. It is time to get honest about leaving the so-called plantation. Other blacks have tried to be polite and politically correct about this. I won’t be. The root cause of the problems blacks face today is white racism. Don’t conflate what you just read. I said white racism, not white people. Every white person is NOT a racist.

Yes, that’s what I said. I am not waiting for whites to give me anything free. I do not have some so-called victim mentality whereby I blame whites for my failings. If I have failed at things, I failed on my own. It is time some whites stopped the juvenile name-calling and tightened up. The reality of racism is not about failing. It is about denial—the denial of opportunity. The failure lies in those who have chosen to fall for what white race pimps have told them. White racism IS the root cause; it is the fundamental reason for the occurrence of problems in the black community.

So why do I say such a thing? Am I a black racist for saying this? No. To start with, America was founded upon racist principles. We can recite the Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, The Constitution of the United States, The Federalist Papers, or any other writings from the so-called founders all we want, yet they saw blacks and members of the First Nations as less than human and inferior to whites.

According to every definition, personal or individual responsibility is the idea that human beings create their own life experiences by their choices. I say this because it is apparent that today, some whites do not seem to understand what it means. The racist subculture is part of a 400-year pattern of behavior that has been consistent, and it is based on a belief in superiority. Our problems are primarily due to choices whites in power have made. Whites chose to deny blacks equal rights by various American laws for nearly 200 years, and some still choose to reject complete equality today. Those who like to preach to people about taking personal responsibility should consider these inconvenient truths.

The root cause of the problems blacks face today is white racism. Again, you will ask, “Why?” Because there is proven or observable evidence that shows this to be true. We know blacks were denied constitutional rights such as citizenship, habeas corpus, unreasonable search or seizure, and freedom itself, which deprived blacks of every opportunity we were supposed to be granted by law. The suburbs were built with guaranteed government loans given primarily to whites. We know that black communities were redlined, making loans for blacks trying to buy homes in those neighborhoods risks banks refused to take. We know that federal housing policy created the slums and ghettos.

City zoning policy created black communities divided by freeways and close to industries spewing poisonous waste. We know that government policy consistently underfunds schools in the black community. In the 21st century, we know that a process called retail redlining exists whereby retail businesses refuse to go into black communities. Today, political donors from outside the black community have undue influence relative to city policies, and that influence has negatively impacted black communities.

White culture has been our number 1 problem. Specifically right wing white culture. So it is time whites on the right fixed their cutlure and got rid of or reduced the racism in to a point of irrelevancy instead of electing them to make laws.
White culture values success, education, hard work, initiative, and talent - and has developed all sorts of scientific, medical, and technological advancements and products.

You likely never developed sepsis from an infection thanks to antibiotics. You enjoy the benefits of computer technology. You have the convenience of air travel.

You don’t have to sit in the dark because you can turn on a light bulb. You have an IPhone, and when you were a kid you had a telephone. If you start to go deaf in your old age, you can get a hearing aid. If you can’t see, you can wear glasses or contact lenses.

You can get around easily thanks to the car. You don’t have to sweat it out thanks to air conditioning. You can relax watching TV. Or listening to the radio. Or just surfing the Internet.

Your food doesn’t spoil thanks to food preservatives. Your doctor can diagnose problems thanks to the microscope. Thanks to vaccines, you haven‘t gotten polio. Or suffered from meningitis. Or hepatitis. Millions of black children have been saved from measles and mumps.

Yup. We whites haven’t done anything to make your lives better.

White culture values success, education, hard work, initiative, and talent - and has developed all sorts of scientific, medical, and technological advancements and products.

You likely never developed sepsis from an infection thanks to antibiotics. You enjoy the benefits of computer technology. You have the convenience of air travel.

You don’t have to sit in the dark because you can turn on a light bulb. You have an IPhone, and when you were a kid you had a telephone. If you start to go deaf in your old age, you can get a hearing aid. If you can’t see, you can wear glasses or contact lenses.

You can get around easily thanks to the car. You don’t have to sweat it out thanks to air conditioning. You can relax watching TV. Or listening to the radio. Or just surfing the Internet.

Your food doesn’t spoil thanks to food preservatives. Your doctor can diagnose problems thanks to the microscope. Thanks to vaccines, you haven‘t gotten polio. Or suffered from meningitis. Or hepatitis. Millions of black children have been saved from measles and mumps.

Yup. We whites haven’t done anything to make your lives better.
Which one of those things did YOU personally do?

You guys like qouting King and X in order to make claims about today. So here is what King said.

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”

You guys like qouting King and X in order to make claims about today. So here is what King said.

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”
He said that before Affirmative Action was implemented two generations ago, and middle-class whites were rejected in favor of middle-class blacks with worse scores and grades.

Teo generations of favoritism for college spots, grad school spots, jobs, and promotions should have been enough for all blacks, other than the truly dumb ones, to move into middle-class comfort.

Forum List

Back