black couple kicked out of eatery for smelling like weed

You taste alcohol, you ingest alcohol. You smell pot smoke, you ingest THC because pot smoked THC is ingested in its aerosol form.
Not only does it stink but it puts others at risk.
Too bad for ignorant pot smokers who disagree in ignorance. People need to protect themselves from that ignorance.

how do you know thier lawyer is republican> sounds like dem trying to get them free money. blacks never admit their wrong and look for opportunities to sue.,
I didn't say they were, just that whichever side opted against using Republican lawyers had the best chance of winning. Knowing Memphis, it would not surprise me, both sides used Dem Lawyers, are actually well versed in the law and hold up well in real courtrooms with real witnesses, not much for wasting time courting public opinion rather than, plying their trade in the courtroom, and prepared as needed.
This ain't the same as the country we grew up in. It seems like everybody looks for opportunities to sue and lawyers drum up business by advertising on TV, even tempting many with no charge or reduced charges until they get a winning verdict, so everybody is looking for a payday to get rich quick the new fangled way, sue somebody for little or nothing, with deep pockets.

Am always puzzled, live in a 90% republican town, With 10 or 12 pot stores.
We Do not smoke pot.( personal choice)
Always prefer choice over do it my way or else.
were there no better choices for the restaurant or the people?

Smelling like weed in a black cultural thing today. It is not necessarily that they do this on purpose. It is that they smoke weed like a regular person puts on deodorant (i.e., daily). Even if these folks do not smoke it (though, they probably do), they are surely around it 24/7. Personally, I am fine with them being kicked out for smelling like shit. I feel the same way about people who reek of cigarette smoke. Of course, I have a sensitive snozz subject to irritation and many allergies.
Are you telling us that white folks don't smoke weed. Tell me when someone white was kicked out of a restaurant for smelling like weed, cigarettes, beer, etc.

Even if it doesn't affect their lungs, the oder will not do the place any favors. If anything, it will only make everyone else get up and take their business elsewhere.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Damn what the hell did they do bath in weed for the smell to be that loud on them. Something about this story sounds like bullshit.

Am always puzzled, live in a 90% republican town, With 10 or 12 pot stores.
We Do not smoke pot.( personal choice)
Always prefer choice over do it my way or else.
were there no better choices for the restaurant or the people?
what is your hate with republicans? dems made it legal.

I didn't say they were, just that whichever side opted against using Republican lawyers had the best chance of winning. Knowing Memphis, it would not surprise me, both sides used Dem Lawyers, are actually well versed in the law and hold up well in real courtrooms with real witnesses, not much for wasting time courting public opinion rather than, plying their trade in the courtroom, and prepared as needed.
This ain't the same as the country we grew up in. It seems like everybody looks for opportunities to sue and lawyers drum up business by advertising on TV, even tempting many with no charge or reduced charges until they get a winning verdict, so everybody is looking for a payday to get rich quick the new fangled way, sue somebody for little or nothing, with deep pockets.
republican lawyers win a lot of cases unless a dem fixes it.

'Spice' is synthetic cannabis and lots of blacks smoke it for some reason. It is said the substance has a strong odor of cannabis along with other chemicals and infused plant material.

republican lawyers win a lot of cases unless a dem fixes it.
Nobody fixed anything. They lost 62, even losing in front of Republican judges, some of them appointed by Trump himself, not to forget losing in the Supreme Court with a conservative majority, 3 of which appointed by trump. You know the Republicans would have used their best, with the trump presidency on the line. No kidding. They just weren't worth a sh#t and no real loyalty whatsoever, once in front of the judges. One trump judge asked if they were wanting to charge fraud in court, as they had been on the courthouse step, and they replied, "No, your honor" caring more about their own measly little careers as lawyers, rather than taking the bullet to support trump on the evidence they had in front of a real judge, or actually didn't have, unless just talking on TV.

Why does color matter?

I could tell you, but then I would forever be known as a racist bigot. You know what, fuck that,.. how many white people buy drugs versus black people? Especially in the suburbs and all black neighborhoods?

Damn what the hell did they do bath in weed for the smell to be that loud on them. Something about this story sounds like bullshit.

In a small, enclosed space, someone who just finished smoking pot stinks like shit. Not conducive to eating for those exposed to the odor.

Are you telling us that white folks don't smoke weed. Tell me when someone white was kicked out of a restaurant for smelling like weed, cigarettes, beer, etc.
I did not say that. You are not good with nuance, ma bro from anutha hoe.
So now the racism that has been going on in this country for over 400yrs is Pres. Obama's fault. Unfuckingbelievable. You must be 15yrs old.
Your reading comp skills suck.

Forum List

Back