black couple kicked out of eatery for smelling like weed

Hmmm?

Carlos Moore, an attorney representing the couple, said Wednesday his clients don’t smoke marijuana and hadn’t smoked the day they were booted from the restaurant.​

Don't smoke weed and didn't smoke it the day they were kicked out. Which is it, ambulance chaser?

they are suing now. sounds like this restaurant don't like people who smell like weed.
Let me get this straight. Moore the lawyer representing them, says that medical marijuana is legal where the couple came from in Mississippi. They came across the state line and went to a restaurant in Memphis, where smoking marijuana is not legal for medical or recreational use. The restaurant management asked them to leave as the smell of marijuana was on them, and it can be a pungent aroma that stays with you after toking up, and illegal in downtown Memphis and the State of Tennessee. I am not sure they can win this one. Chances are the side with the Republican Lawyer loses.

I think it is OK for any establishment to toss people out for too much perfume and cologne because that interferes with others who may not want their air polluted that way.

Smoke is banned in many places. Same concept.

If you come in and force your "scent" on others, the establishment should have the right to toss your ass out...

Good.

In recent years there has been an uptick in blacks where I live and on a regular basis they walk around smelling like a roach someone put out.

If you can't have at least decent hygiene you don't belong in a restaurant where people are eating.

We used to have standards in America. When you went out to eat you dressed half way decent and we're clean. Now I go places and see people in Panama pants and slippers.

Americans need their pride in themselves and dignity back.

When I was a kid and went somewhere with grandma she always said "you don't need to look like 100 dollars, but you need to look like atleast like 75".

Smoke is banned in many places. Same concept.

If you come in and force your "scent" on others, the establishment should have the right to toss your ass out...
I second this. Why should the people who might have Asthma issues be the ones who have to get up and leave when at the end of the day they are not the ones who are the problem especially if they can't help it that they have health issues?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

• Winner
Reactions: EMH
I second this. Why should the people who might have Asthma issues be the ones who have to get up and leave when at the end of the day they are not the ones who are the problem especially if they can't help it that they have health issues?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
How is smelling like weed affecting their lungs, they weren't in the restaurant smoking.

Smelling like weed in a black cultural thing today. It is not necessarily that they do this on purpose. It is that they smoke weed like a regular person puts on deodorant (i.e., daily). Even if these folks do not smoke it (though, they probably do), they are surely around it 24/7. Personally, I am fine with them being kicked out for smelling like shit. I feel the same way about people who reek of cigarette smoke. Of course, I have a sensitive snozz subject to irritation and many allergies.

Let me get this straight. Moore the lawyer representing them, says that medical marijuana is legal where the couple came from in Mississippi. They came across the state line and went to a restaurant in Memphis, where smoking marijuana is not legal for medical or recreational use. The restaurant management asked them to leave as the smell of marijuana was on them, and it can be a pungent aroma that stays with you after toking up, and illegal in downtown Memphis and the State of Tennessee. I am not sure they can win this one. Chances are the side with the Republican Lawyer loses.
how do you know thier lawyer is republican> sounds like dem trying to get them free money. blacks never admit their wrong and look for opportunities to sue.,

Smelling like weed in a black cultural thing today. It is not necessarily that they do this on purpose. It is that they smoke weed like a regular person puts on deodorant (i.e., daily). Even if these folks do not smoke it (though, they probably do), they are surely around it 24/7. Personally, I am fine with them being kicked out for smelling like shit. I feel the same way about people who reek of cigarette smoke. Of course, I have a sensitive snozz subject to irritation and many allergies.
being black is not culture being american is. black and white are just the color of cranyon's.

Good.

In recent years there has been an uptick in blacks where I live and on a regular basis they walk around smelling like a roach someone put out.

If you can't have at least decent hygiene you don't belong in a restaurant where people are eating.

We used to have standards in America. When you went out to eat you dressed half way decent and we're clean. Now I go places and see people in Panama pants and slippers.

Americans need their pride in themselves and dignity back.

When I was a kid and went somewhere with grandma she always said "you don't need to look like 100 dollars, but you need to look like atleast like 75".
explains why blacks are the most unhealthy smoking all that pot and eating to much.

Forum List

Back