Black Cop murders unarmed black man with hands up (VIDEO!!!)

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
New Jersey police have released a video from a police dashboard camera showing officers shoot a black man to death as he exited a car with his hands up.

The accident took place on December 30, 2014, but the video of the shooting has only just been released.

The newly-released footage shows how two police officers, Braheme Days and Roger Worley, pull over a car in the town of Bridgeton for allegedly not halting at a stop sign.

Holy shit!!! Of course he'll just say "I was scared blah blah" and get a month off with pay

Not 'Newsworthy' for the corrupt Communist/Progressive-dominated MSM. There's no racial angle to exploit. However, it really is newsworthy. This Police State grows larger and meaner by the day. But don't count on the MSM to focus on that. They're just Globalist Elite Puppets in the end. They just read the scripts they're given.

Not 'Newsworthy' for the corrupt Communist/Progressive-dominated MSM. There's no racial angle to exploit. However, it really is newsworthy. This Police State grows larger and meaner by the day. But don't count on the MSM to focus on that. They're just Globalist Elite Puppets in the end. They just read the scripts they're given.

Exactly, this is easily the most egregious case ever seen on video, the man followed the order to keep his hands up while exiting the vehicle so the officer could retrieve the license and registration instead, and he still gets shot.

Also, it's their second amendment right to have a firearm in the glove compartment.

So this man was murdered for blowing a stop sign.

Nothing to see here, black on black killing. Move along.
No political advantage for the PC Police, no big deal.

Wow Mac too? Mac usually tells all about how black on black crime is super terribler than white crime and here are both of them displaying how much they care....by saying its not a big deal and blaming their indifference on people who arent typing for them

Exactly, this is easily the most egregious case ever seen on video, the man followed the order to keep his hands up while exiting the vehicle so the officer could retrieve the license and registration instead, and he still gets shot.

Also, it's their second amendment right to have a firearm in the glove compartment.

So this man was murdered for blowing a stop sign.

Big Brother's Police State truly does grow larger and meaner by the day. It's very sad.

No political advantage for the PC Police, no big deal.

Wow Mac too? Mac usually tells all about how black on black crime is super terribler than white crime and here are both of them displaying how much they care....by saying its not a big deal and blaming their indifference on people who arent typing for them
I can never tell when you're being obtuse or just really not getting it.

I'll try to make this simple.

It's not a big deal to the PC Police, like you, because you can't use it.

I hope that helps.

For his next magic trick Jknow will change his argument to try and convince you that black on black crime is really really bad
I'm not the one that shits all over myself if a white guy kills a black guy, but ignores black on black, or black on white killings.

While you complain about ignoring crim you left out white on white crime :rofl:

For his next magic trick Jknow will change his argument to try and convince you that black on black crime is really really bad
I'm not the one that shits all over myself if a white guy kills a black guy, but ignores black on black, or black on white killings.

While you complain about ignoring crim you left out white on white crime :rofl:
Doesnt work for the racist argument. :laugh:

Forum List

Back