Black bus driver fired after beating white passenger

If the passenger spit on the driver, the pasenger assaulted first, IMO. A punch is a reasonable response to being spit on or pissed on or bled on.

And all the follow up punches? No.

Probably not; but, honestly, if I'm freaked out enough to throw the first punch, adrenaline might take over. Temporary freaked outishness? There are some things that get a beat down. Spitters are vile. It's like having a cockroach thrown on you. Sorry, if there's a roach in my hair, someone needs to die.

There was a bee in my hair yesterday. The bee died. I squished it.

Aww. Poor bee. I like bees. Cockroaches must die...and everyone in its immediate area, just to be safe.

If the passenger spit on the driver, the pasenger assaulted first, IMO. A punch is a reasonable response to being spit on or pissed on or bled on.

And all the follow up punches? No.

Probably not; but, honestly, if I'm freaked out enough to throw the first punch, adrenaline might take over. Temporary freaked outishness? There are some things that get a beat down. Spitters are vile. It's like having a cockroach thrown on you. Sorry, if there's a roach in my hair, someone needs to die.

There was a bee in my hair yesterday. The bee died. I squished it.

Aww. Poor bee. I like bees. Cockroaches must die...and everyone in its immediate area, just to be safe.

I didn't want to do it, but it's better than it stinging me in the back of the head.

It's claimed that this white passenger called him the "N" word for a prolonged period of time and then, allegedly spat on the bus driver, who then proceeded to beat the shit out of him.

In watching the video, I didn't hear the "N" word being used, but perhaps I missed. It also appears that the passenger is somewhat on the old side and much smaller than the black bus driver. As well, it appears to me that the passenger was about to get off of the bus. I also didn't see where he spat on the driver but, again, maybe I missed it.

The driver was fired. Was it justified? From what I could glean, yes, it was justified. In fact, I think he should be charged with felony battery. How about you?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/black-b...cks-spits/
This is what happens when you call black people that name. You get your ass beat. It's a double standard, but that's the way it is.
Perhaps if this happened every time, white boys would think about the consequences of their actions.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

It's not a double standard.

It doesn't matter if it is, IMO. You don't call a grown man "boy," (unless it's "cowboy") just as you don't call a Yankee woman "girl." A German doesn't call an Italian a Dego. A Caucasian doesn't call a brown person a ******. You shouldn't be arrested for it, but it's definitely provocative.

I agree with this 1000 percent. Some of us seem to have problems understanding these things. For example, I am not German, bit I'm not calling an Italian a dego no matter how many of them call themslves that.

It's claimed that this white passenger called him the "N" word for a prolonged period of time and then, allegedly spat on the bus driver, who then proceeded to beat the shit out of him.

In watching the video, I didn't hear the "N" word being used, but perhaps I missed. It also appears that the passenger is somewhat on the old side and much smaller than the black bus driver. As well, it appears to me that the passenger was about to get off of the bus. I also didn't see where he spat on the driver but, again, maybe I missed it.

The driver was fired. Was it justified? From what I could glean, yes, it was justified. In fact, I think he should be charged with felony battery. How about you?

This is what happens when you call black people that name. You get your ass beat. It's a double standard, but that's the way it is.
Perhaps if this happened every time, white boys would think about the consequences of their actions.

It doesn't matter if it is, IMO. You don't call a grown man "boy," (unless it's "cowboy") just as you don't call a Yankee woman "girl." A German doesn't call an Italian a Dego. A Caucasian doesn't call a brown person a ******. You shouldn't be arrested for it, but it's definitely provocative.

I agree with this 1000 percent. Some of us seem to have problems understanding these things. For example, I am not German, bit I'm not calling an Italian a dego no matter how many of them call themslves that.
Exactly. I wouldnt call a woman the B word even if they call each other that. I understand certain words are offensive when they come from certain people.

Exactly. I wouldnt call a woman the B word even if they call each other that. I understand certain words are offensive when they come from certain people.

You would if she was white. You know you loathe teh whites.

You can call me "Mr. Cracker" boy.

IMfool: Everyone on this board sees you for the boring hater and liar you show yourself to be every post you make.

Everyone doesn't see a damn thing. You white racists seem to be the only ones with the problem. And everyone here is not white or a white racist.

When I dated white women that liked to sexual role play I did. It was hard to get used to at first but I got over it.

I'd rather just call you moron or idiot if you dont mind.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

When I dated white women that liked to sexual role play I did. It was hard to get used to at first but I got over it.

I call you sub 100 IQ racist turd, k?

In my culture, we expect civility. We understand "fighting words" and they are not protected. If someone gets in my face calling me the c-word, some man is going to beat him down. That man may get charged, but he will be judged by a jury of his peers (regular Louisianians). Good luck.

"Essentially, if you are lawfully in a public place, you have the right to be free from offensive verbal harassment. If someone insults you, uses obscene language toward you, or otherwise verbally harasses you or prevents you from pursuing the business of your day, you can report him or her for disturbing the peace in Louisiana. "

Granted, punching is not the same as reporting; however, the peers like a deserved ass-kicking.

A German doesn't call an Italian a Dego
wanna bet?....

I call you sub 100 IQ racist turd, k?
Thats good with me idiot.

A German doesn't call an Italian a Dego
wanna bet?....

Well, he deserves to beat or be beat down. Them's fightin' words!

IMfool: Everyone on this board sees you for the boring hater and liar you show yourself to be every post you make.

Everyone doesn't see a damn thing. You white racists seem to be the only ones with the problem. And everyone here is not white or a white racist.
yet you called me one just because i did not agree with you....and you knew jackshit about me....

I don't think you can accurately say A loathes whites. He seems have spoken of a half white daughter. So just because someone black doesn't tolerate YOUR racist bullshit doesn't mean we hate all whites. Everybody black is not the blacks you claim live in Brownsville

yet you called me one just because i did not agree with you....and you knew jackshit about me....

I called you one because you are one.

I don't think you can accurately say A loathes whites. He seems have spoken of a half white daughter. So just because someone black doesn't tolerate YOUR racist bullshit doesn't mean we hate all whites. Everybody black is not the blacks you claim live in Brownsville
Shes actually mostly white and my god daughter. We just found out recently she does have some Black DNA about 11% if I recall correctly. She is very proud of it too.

Last edited:

and yet when asked to prove it....you stumbled like a fucking asswipe...

I don't think he hates white women. We disagree, and we approach common ground. I've not felt patronized or insulted, and I doubt he has. I don't analyze how people react to others so only have my experience as a white (woman) to comment on.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I figured.

No I am not posting from prison. I dont even think thats possible but since I've never seen the inside of a prison I wouldnt know.

If a black guy calls me a bad name, would I be justified to beat him to within an inch of his life?

If he called you a racial slur he gets what he gets if you are capable. But if he has called you that more than likely you have pissed him off and he's in a mindset you probably don't want anything to do with. You see, unlike whites, we weren't raised believing we have the right to call whites such names because we are better than them.

I suppose, unlike decent people, you don't know not to beat up on people half your size.

Well, black people around here do.

I suppose, unlike decent people, you do not know that you don't walk up to a black person and call them that word then spit on them. Apparently the blacks where you live have not told you that.

You talk like you got those black people in your little insignificant punk ass town trained. I'm black, I could walk through Brownsville with ease and respect. I don't know what kind of imaginary blacks you think you know, but I know plenty of blacks from small town Florida and they don't fit your description.

No you couldn't. You say one thing and they'd fuck you up. Being a cracker has its advantages. ;)

I know dem boys. You ain't from 'round here boy. Brownsville is a punk-ass town? That's pretty interesting. That ain't small- town FL. That's the Miami ghetto, bitchboi. If you ain't from Ft. Myers, Tampa, or Miami, you're toast. True story.

People from them places get a pass, you ain't from there.

I would walk in Brownsville with full respect. Black people there are not going to fuck me up for not tolerating white racism. True story.

and yet when asked to prove it....you stumbled like a fucking asswipe...

I didn't stumble, I just didn't waste my time. I'm done playing prove it with you white people here.

Forum List

Back