Black bus driver fired after beating white passenger

Can you three just measure them already and move on? :lol:

What for? I'm not the one pretending to be the gang king of Brownsville Florida. You don't hear me saying:

....of course I never saw this on the many news sites I visit 3 or four times a day because a white was attacked

IMfool: Everyone on this board sees you for the boring hater and liar you show yourself to be every post you make.

Everyone doesn't see a damn thing. You white racists seem to be the only ones with the problem. And everyone here is not white or a white racist.
yet you called me one just because i did not agree with you....and you knew jackshit about me....

I called you one because you are one.
and yet when asked to prove it....you stumbled like a fucking asswipe...

I didn't stumble, I just didn't waste my time. I'm done playing prove it with you white people here.
in other words another stumble....i am probably darker than you....

It's claimed that this white passenger called him the "N" word for a prolonged period of time and then, allegedly spat on the bus driver, who then proceeded to beat the shit out of him.

In watching the video, I didn't hear the "N" word being used, but perhaps I missed. It also appears that the passenger is somewhat on the old side and much smaller than the black bus driver. As well, it appears to me that the passenger was about to get off of the bus. I also didn't see where he spat on the driver but, again, maybe I missed it.

The driver was fired. Was it justified? From what I could glean, yes, it was justified. In fact, I think he should be charged with felony battery. How about you?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/black-b...cks-spits/
He should have not only been fired but put in jail.

Everyone doesn't see a damn thing. You white racists seem to be the only ones with the problem. And everyone here is not white or a white racist.
yet you called me one just because i did not agree with you....and you knew jackshit about me....

I didn't stumble, I just didn't waste my time. I'm done playing prove it with you white people here.

Nah. Study what internalized racism is. Then ask dark brown Clarence Thomas why he practices it.

It's claimed that this white passenger called him the "N" word for a prolonged period of time and then, allegedly spat on the bus driver, who then proceeded to beat the shit out of him.

In watching the video, I didn't hear the "N" word being used, but perhaps I missed. It also appears that the passenger is somewhat on the old side and much smaller than the black bus driver. As well, it appears to me that the passenger was about to get off of the bus. I also didn't see where he spat on the driver but, again, maybe I missed it.

The driver was fired. Was it justified? From what I could glean, yes, it was justified. In fact, I think he should be charged with felony battery. How about you?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/black-b...cks-spits/
He should have not only been fired but put in jail.

He should not.

Nah. Study what internalized racism is. Then ask dark brown Clarence Thomas why he practices it.
dont know thomas so i cant ask him....but i have asked you to prove im a racist,something you just cant seem to be able to do......

You don't even know for certain what happened.
We know the white boy spit on him and called him the N word.

I didn't watch the video. If that's true I would say what happened is justice.
Well there were witnesses on the bus that back up the story.
We know the white boy spit on him and called him the N word
Well there were witnesses on the bus that back up the story
I'm comfortable that he and the other witnesses were telling the truth. I see no reason to disbelieve him. Most people dont flip out and beat the shit out of someone just because and the witnesses lie for him.
And, most people don't call people names
or spit at people, for no reason either.

Most people, when they're trashed,
are set off instantly and reacting to something

Most people, who work with the public,
wouldn't put up with being berated and called names,
for 5 mins, let alone 15 mins, especially, a bus driver.

And, I don't know about anyone else but,
I have to wonder why they only released
the beating footage, instead of the entire footage,
where he first steps into the bus,
and what transpired, leading up to the beating.

I would think, if the footage
supports the drivers version of events,
this would have been playing nonstop,
by every freaking left wing media outlet,
and, BLM would have had a field day

Nevertheless, it was the partial footage,
that led me to believe there was more to the story,
simply based on the reactions and what was said,
by the 2 black passengers on the bus.

Now, with that said, I am not a bit surprised,
there is more to this story, just as I suspected.

Thanks to surveillance cameras,
what doesn't come out in the washer,
most definitely, comes out in the dryer.
Common sense and probability, fill in the missing pieces

Unfortunately, and to no surprise,
you have to sift through the google results,
because its buried underneath the garbage.
You can clearly hear the witnesses saying "I dont blame you" and the driver saying the white boy spit in his face. I believe the Black people. Not really concerned that whites doubt the reasoning nor do I care.
FYI 1

Before I begin to undertake the tedious task,
of going through this story and picking it apart,
like a fine tooth comb on a head with lice,
I want to make myself perfectly clear...

This is not an attempt on my part,
to try to convince you or persuade you,
that you are wrong, contrary to what you believe

Make no mistake nor be deceived into thinking otherwise.
I'm fully aware, that in your world, there is only one side to the story,
despite the fact, there are at least two sides, to every story.
You can clearly hear the witnesses saying "I dont blame you" and the driver saying the white boy spit in his face. I believe the Black people.
Maybe you should clean your ears or have them checked

The guy was the only one to say that, never the woman

The guy stated that, as well as, don't worry, I got you,
after the driver was carrying on about....
He spit in my face, he spit in my face

If you listen closely, at in the footage,
the driver says...he spit in my face somewhere

But, let's not about what we heard,
let's talk about what we DIDN'T hear

At no point, did any of them, sound off or refer to,
the man, repeatedly, calling the driver a n1** er, not once.

The lady said, I heard what he said, I heard everything
The guy said, I heard him
The driver said something along the line of...
Did you hear how he treated me?

Well, what you didn't hear was the driver,
repeatedly telling the man....
Your locked in, your locked in,
and deliberately, passed his stop,
and continued to hold him hostage on the bus

Why...because the man stayed on the bus,
and the driver wanted him to pay the fare

I left the link, which includes this information,
and more, from his pre trial hearing with the transit board,
I linked it to the word 'dryer', comes out in the dryer
I linked the shit that hasn't panned out, to 'washer'

I'll pick up where I left off, later tonight,

Not really concerned that whites doubt the reasoning nor do I care.
Sorry boy, call someone who cares
My white privilege allows me to not give a flying fuck, either

If I wanted you , I'd have you asslips, believe that.

That you support a younger, bigger man stealing an old man is beyond pathetic. It shines the light on you for being the turd that you are. You're a piece of shit, floater.
I think it is sorry that a lot of blacks resort to violence.

That you support a younger, bigger man stealing an old man is beyond pathetic. It shines the light on you for being the turd that you are. You're a piece of shit, floater.
Thats what we think about whites and your repetitive history of violence.

Because walking up to a black man thinking you can call him that word is what's 18th century.
In this century most people paying to ride a bus just sit or stand after paying the fare. Something more must have happened.
You can hear the witnesses saying "I dont blame you" and the driver saying "he spit on me"

Whites live in an imaginary nation. In this century we have the same racism from whites we have had in any other century.
If that were true you would be a slave. I am glad whites have moved on, you need to move on as well.

I am talking about now, not history. People are not the same.

Because walking up to a black man thinking you can call him that word is what's 18th century.
In this century most people paying to ride a bus just sit or stand after paying the fare. Something more must have happened.
You can hear the witnesses saying "I dont blame you" and the driver saying "he spit on me"

Whites live in an imaginary nation. In this century we have the same racism from whites we have had in any other century.
If that were true you would be a slave. I am glad whites have moved on, you need to move on as well.
Its true and I am not a slave. Whites havent moved on. They are escalating their hate crimes to this very day.

I'm talking about past present and future. Whites are a violent useless race.

Its true and I am not a slave. Whites havent moved on. They are escalating their hate crimes to this very day.
How so? There are good and bad in every race. Blacks display their hatred toward whites, especially on these boards.

How so? There are good and bad in every race. Blacks display their hatred toward whites, especially on these boards.
What do you mean by how so? They commit more hate crimes. Thats how so. I display my disdain of white racists. If you have a problem with that then dont be a racist or dont read my posts.

Watch the news. The most violent offenders are black. Not everyone of any race is useless.

Watch the news. The most violent offenders are black. Not everyone of any race is useless.
I do watch the news...sometimes. The most violent offenders are white. Whites are useless, feral animals and dangerously violent to boot.

Dipshits like you would drive just about any man to resort to violence.

Forum List

Back