Black bus driver fired after beating white passenger

You can hear the witnesses saying "I dont blame you" and the driver saying "he spit on me"

Whites live in an imaginary nation. In this century we have the same racism from whites we have had in any other century.
If that were true you would be a slave. I am glad whites have moved on, you need to move on as well.
Its true and I am not a slave. Whites havent moved on. They are escalating their hate crimes to this very day.
How so? There are good and bad in every race. Blacks display their hatred toward whites, especially on these boards.
What do you mean by how so? They commit more hate crimes. Thats how so. I display my disdain of white racists. If you have a problem with that then dont be a racist or dont read my posts.
I am not a racist. I don't have feel any superiority towards anyone else. You distain the white race, even those who do not commit hate crimes. A small minority of whites commit hate crimes, yet you seem to dislike, hate and/or distrust all whites.

I think it is sorry that a lot of blacks resort to violence.
Thats what we think about whites and your repetitive history of violence.
I am talking about now, not history. People are not the same.
I'm talking about past present and future. Whites are a violent useless race.
Watch the news. The most violent offenders are black. Not everyone of any race is useless.
I do watch the news...sometimes. The most violent offenders are white. Whites are useless, feral animals and dangerously violent to boot.

When's the last time 2 white boys and a white girl broke into an elderly black woman's home, beat her half to death, and poured gas on her and set her on fire? That was a hate crime.

I think it is sorry that a lot of blacks resort to violence.
Watch the news. The most violent offenders are black. Not everyone of any race is useless.
I do watch the news...sometimes. The most violent offenders are white. Whites are useless, feral animals and dangerously violent to boot.
Most of the robberies and murders are not committed by whites.

Whites live in an imaginary nation. In this century we have the same racism from whites we have had in any other century.
If that were true you would be a slave. I am glad whites have moved on, you need to move on as well.
Its true and I am not a slave. Whites havent moved on. They are escalating their hate crimes to this very day.
How so? There are good and bad in every race. Blacks display their hatred toward whites, especially on these boards.
What do you mean by how so? They commit more hate crimes. Thats how so. I display my disdain of white racists. If you have a problem with that then dont be a racist or dont read my posts.
I am not a racist. I don't have feel any superiority towards anyone else. You distain the white race, even those who do not commit hate crimes. A small minority of whites commit hate crimes, yet you seem to dislike, hate and/or distrust all whites.
I didnt call you a racist. I said if you are a racist. I dont disdain the white race. As I said before I disdain white racists. True I distrust all whites upon first meeting them and I have qualms about that. If you have an issue with that then again thats your issue not mine.

Most of the robberies and murders are not committed by whites.
Bullshit. When you look at the FBI stats and combine them with what whites do world wide then you wouldnt even say that.

When's the last time 2 white boys and a white girl broke into an elderly black woman's home, beat her half to death, and poured gas on her and set her on fire? That was a hate crime.
Probably today. Why do you ask?

Three arrested in attack on Georgia woman who was beaten, set on fire

Elderly Georgia woman beaten, set ablaze during home invasion

Murder charges filed against 4 suspects charged in elderly woman's beating death

She's dead, and really instead of housing those animals, they should all be hanged within 2 weeks of being found guilty.

Were "hate crime" charges filed? Probably not. They probably ought to be stricken from the books.
Sounds like retaliation to me. Not sure what your point is though? Are you saying white people have never done these things?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Do any of you tough guys ever think you'll man up and enter a mostly black forum? After all, you guys keep telling us how "real" blacks don't see things like we do and maid marion swears blacks just love him, so why aren't you guys posting in a mostly black forum?

Cortavious Deshun Heard and 17-year-old Shanquavious Keontrell Cameron

The single mothers of these assholes needs to be arrested too. Fucking stupid fucking names.

I wouldnt mind getting fired for beating the shit out of some punk ass white boy that made the mistake of thinking I wouldnt retaliate while at work. :laughing0301:

This bus driver needs a fucking medal of honor. What a beat down!
Now that I'd like to see....maybe you should master the wet paper bag first dough boy....
People that want to beat someone up for their skin color are sick and in need of help...

Murder charges filed against 4 suspects charged in elderly woman's beating death

She's dead, and really instead of housing those animals, they should all be hanged within 2 weeks of being found guilty.

Were "hate crime" charges filed? Probably not. They probably ought to be stricken from the books.
Sounds like retaliation to me. Not sure what your point is though? Are you saying white people have never done these things?

Retaliation on a feeble old woman? You need one right through the head, fucktard.

You need hanged right next to them for GP, Pussy-ass nigga.

I wouldnt mind getting fired for beating the shit out of some punk ass white boy that made the mistake of thinking I wouldnt retaliate while at work. :laughing0301:

This bus driver needs a fucking medal of honor. What a beat down!
Now that I'd like to see....maybe you should master the wet paper bag first dough boy....
People that want to beat someone up for their skin color are sick and in need of help...
Hey lice head. You forgot to read the part you didnt bold. where I said "that made the mistake of thinking I wouldnt retaliate while at work."

Retaliation on a feeble old woman? You need one right through the head, fucktard.

You need hanged right next to them for GP, Pussy-ass nigga.
Fuck her. She probably did a lot of harm to some Black person. Karma.

Hey lice head. You forgot to read the part you didnt bold. where I said "that made the mistake of thinking I wouldnt retaliate while at work."
That would only make you a dumb pussy.....LOL why lose your job because of words....? practice with that wet paper bag....

That would only make you a dumb pussy.....LOL why lose your job because of words....? practice with that wet paper bag....
Dont worry about me and my job. It would be worth it to crack the lice heads jaw a couple of times. Besides, I pretty good at goading people to take the first swing so I can claim self defense when I leave them battered and red in the face.

Dont worry about me and my job. It would be worth it to crack the lice heads jaw a couple of times. Besides, I pretty good at goading people to take the first swing so I can claim self defense when I leave them battered and red in the face.

I notice you didn't say "Knocked out and left on the ground" Pussy-ass nigga.

I notice you didn't say "Knocked out and left on the ground" Pussy-ass nigga.
Why would I say that?

I dont want them knocked out. I want them fully conscious as look into their eyes and see their fear.

Forum List

Back