Black bus driver fired after beating white passenger

If a black guy calls me a bad name, would I be justified to beat him to within an inch of his life?

If he called you a racial slur he gets what he gets if you are capable. But if he has called you that more than likely you have pissed him off and he's in a mindset you probably don't want anything to do with. You see, unlike whites, we weren't raised believing we have the right to call whites such names because we are better than them.

I suppose, unlike decent people, you don't know not to beat up on people half your size.

Well, black people around here do.

I suppose, unlike decent people, you do not know that you don't walk up to a black person and call them that word then spit on them. Apparently the blacks where you live have not told you that.

You talk like you got those black people in your little insignificant punk ass town trained. I'm black, I could walk through Brownsville with ease and respect. I don't know what kind of imaginary blacks you think you know, but I know plenty of blacks from small town Florida and they don't fit your description.

No you couldn't. You say one thing and they'd fuck you up. Being a cracker has its advantages. ;)

I know dem boys. You ain't from 'round here boy. Brownsville is a punk-ass town? That's pretty interesting. That ain't small- town FL. That's the Miami ghetto, bitchboi. If you ain't from Ft. Myers, Tampa, or Miami, you're toast. True story.

People from them places get a pass, you ain't from there.

I would walk in Brownsville with full respect. Black people there are not going to fuck me up for not tolerating white racism. True story.
Where the hell is this Brownsville that Marion thinks I cant walk through?

I guess that this Black man is going to lose his whole sports coaching career because he reacted violently to an imaginary threat when he was safe inside his car.
Parents of man killed by punch say condolences 'too late' Parents of man killed by punch say condolences 'too late'

"A person familiar with the investigation told The Associated Press that Szabo may have been drunkenly knocking on car windows before Jones allegedly confronted him. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the person was not allowed to speak publicly."

Sounds like a little more went on than someone jumping out of the car and randomly punching someone.

The charges may very well be dropped due to the circumstances but whites like AZ will never choose to tell the whole story. Now had that been someone black banging on the car like that, we would have read about how blacks should know how to behave from that ho.

If he called you a racial slur he gets what he gets if you are capable. But if he has called you that more than likely you have pissed him off and he's in a mindset you probably don't want anything to do with. You see, unlike whites, we weren't raised believing we have the right to call whites such names because we are better than them.

I suppose, unlike decent people, you don't know not to beat up on people half your size.

I suppose, unlike decent people, you do not know that you don't walk up to a black person and call them that word then spit on them. Apparently the blacks where you live have not told you that.

You talk like you got those black people in your little insignificant punk ass town trained. I'm black, I could walk through Brownsville with ease and respect. I don't know what kind of imaginary blacks you think you know, but I know plenty of blacks from small town Florida and they don't fit your description.

No you couldn't. You say one thing and they'd fuck you up. Being a cracker has its advantages. ;)

I know dem boys. You ain't from 'round here boy. Brownsville is a punk-ass town? That's pretty interesting. That ain't small- town FL. That's the Miami ghetto, bitchboi. If you ain't from Ft. Myers, Tampa, or Miami, you're toast. True story.

I would walk in Brownsville with full respect. Black people there are not going to fuck me up for not tolerating white racism. True story.

It's part of Miami. I seriously doubt he talks to those guys like he does here or he'd be resting.

In peace.

It's part of Miami. I seriously doubt he talks to those guys like he does here or he'd be resting.

In peace.
Everyone knows he is just another white internet bad ass that would quickly avert his eyes in real life. :laugh:

Assuming all the details are accurate; the driver did go overboard with the pummeling, but that's the risk you take when you decide to spit on someone. Don't spit on people, don't get your ass beat.

“Emotionally the driver lost it, and reacted in self-defense as well as reacted to being spit upon,” the bus drivers’ union told CBS12.

Self defense? Over WORDS??? Like I keep saying..blacks are a violent volatile race. Dude needs to be in jail. Passenger needs to be banned permanently from riding the bus. He was an ass too...IF he said what they claim he said. But its still no reason to pummel him.
Spit contains some very serious germs. It is considered a physical assault. Self-defense....yes.
Dude said the guy spit on him. Proof??

Thats all in your head. We're on the internet where you cant actually hear me. You are reading my words and the voice in your head is making those words frighten you.
I think your sorry ass couldn't even walk through Brownsville, but I can.

They'd sniff your ass out and fuck you up in a heartbeat.

They're not much on something that isn't 305 around there.
I have no clue what your talking about. Where the fuck is Brownsville and why would I want to walk through it?

You wouldn't make it 1/4 mile through Brownsville.

That's where the 8th-graders have prison builds n shit.
OK :itsok:
They would beat your sissy California-ass to a pulp.

They'd sniff you out so quick.

I don't think your white ass wants to be caught by yourself in quite a few places in California.

I have no clue what your talking about. Where the fuck is Brownsville and why would I want to walk through it?

I don't think your white ass wants to be caught by yourself in quite a few places in California.
He'd piss his pants if I took him to my old neighborhood. :laughing0301:

It doesn't matter if it is, IMO. You don't call a grown man "boy," (unless it's "cowboy") just as you don't call a Yankee woman "girl." A German doesn't call an Italian a Dego. A Caucasian doesn't call a brown person a ******. You shouldn't be arrested for it, but it's definitely provocative.

I agree with this 1000 percent. Some of us seem to have problems understanding these things. For example, I am not German, bit I'm not calling an Italian a dego no matter how many of them call themslves that.
Exactly. I wouldnt call a woman the B word even if they call each other that. I understand certain words are offensive when they come from certain people.

You would if she was white. You know you loathe teh whites.

You can call me "Mr. Cracker" boy.

I don't think you can accurately say A loathes whites. He seems have spoken of a half white daughter. So just because someone black doesn't tolerate YOUR racist bullshit doesn't mean we hate all whites. Everybody black is not the blacks you claim live in Brownsville
Shes actually mostly white and my god daughter. We just found out recently she does have some Black DNA about 11% if I recall correctly. She is very proud of it too.

So much for your lathing and hatred of ALL whites.

I ain't askeered of any CA neighborhoods, boy.

Your ever seen a rioter get their noggin blown off by a Black National Guardsman? I have.

Right in front of Earl's grocery store.

I walk through the projects, I don't give a fuck. With my cracker ass.

He'd piss his pants if I took him to my old neighborhood. :laughing0301:

Probably shit them as well.

Your ever seen a rioter get their noggin blown off by a Black National Guardsman? I have.

So?

“Emotionally the driver lost it, and reacted in self-defense as well as reacted to being spit upon,” the bus drivers’ union told CBS12.

Self defense? Over WORDS??? Like I keep saying..blacks are a violent volatile race. Dude needs to be in jail. Passenger needs to be banned permanently from riding the bus. He was an ass too...IF he said what they claim he said. But its still no reason to pummel him.
Spit contains some very serious germs. It is considered a physical assault. Self-defense....yes.
Dude said the guy spit on him. Proof??

I'm going on the assumption that the passenger spit on the driver, as witnesses stated. If true, the passenger could have been justifiably shot here, as bodily fluids are biohazard and a vile form of assault. I would not feel bad about shooting a crazy stranger spitting on me.

So?

CA niggas ain't got shit on Brownsville niggas. Them bitches are prison-ready in 8th grade.

Thick? Oh yeah. I walk right through there with my average cracker ass, you couldn't do that. They'd sense you ain't from around there and fuck you up. They know I belong. True story.
Start talkin' that California bullshit and see how fast you get curb-stomped.

"Bitch! This here's the 305!" :stomp: :stomp:

Don't try to tell me, I've seen it in action.

Nigga was just from West Palm Beach. He got the business. That looked like it hurt.

I ain't tryin' to downtalk 'um like he was. I know dem boys are serious.

I know a couple of twins around there.

Couple other families, too.

Bring your sorry racist CA ass to Miami and see what happens. :auiqs.jpg:

I would walk through Brownsville with no problem. First off, I'm 57 and considered an OG. That's a badge of honor you will never get. So just be quiet Will Farrell, you ain't hard.

So?

CA niggas ain't got shit on Brownsville niggas. Them bitches are prison-ready in 8th grade.

Thick? Oh yeah. I walk right through there with my average cracker ass, you couldn't do that. They'd sense you ain't from around there and fuck you up. They know I belong. True story.

Nigga was just from West Palm Beach. He got the business. That looked like it hurt.

I would walk through Brownsville with no problem. First off, I'm 57 and considered an OG. That's a badge of honor you will never get. So just be quiet Will Farrell, you ain't hard.

They'd sniff the California pussery on yu.

Can you three just measure them already and move on? :lol:

So?

They'd sniff the California pussery on yu.

They'd sniff nothing. I'm not from California. And if you think they would fight for you after being shown what you think about them, well.....

Forum List

Back