Black bus driver fired after beating white passenger

Yea, I'm white.
I figured.

No I am not posting from prison. I dont even think thats possible but since I've never seen the inside of a prison I wouldnt know.

If a black guy calls me a bad name, would I be justified to beat him to within an inch of his life?

If he called you a racial slur he gets what he gets if you are capable. But if he has called you that more than likely you have pissed him off and he's in a mindset you probably don't want anything to do with. You see, unlike whites, we weren't raised believing we have the right to call whites such names because we are better than them.

I suppose, unlike decent people, you don't know not to beat up on people half your size.

Well, black people around here do.

I suppose, unlike decent people, you do not know that you don't walk up to a black person and call them that word then spit on them. Apparently the blacks where you live have not told you that.

You talk like you got those black people in your little insignificant punk ass town trained. I'm black, I could walk through Brownsville with ease and respect. I don't know what kind of imaginary blacks you think you know, but I know plenty of blacks from small town Florida and they don't fit your description.

I guess that this Black man is going to lose his whole sports coaching career because he reacted violently to an imaginary threat when he was safe inside his car.
Parents of man killed by punch say condolences 'too late' Parents of man killed by punch say condolences 'too late'

"A person familiar with the investigation told The Associated Press that Szabo may have been drunkenly knocking on car windows before Jones allegedly confronted him. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the person was not allowed to speak publicly."

Sounds like a little more went on than someone jumping out of the car and randomly punching someone.

Yea, I'm white.
I figured.

No I am not posting from prison. I dont even think thats possible but since I've never seen the inside of a prison I wouldnt know.

If a black guy calls me a bad name, would I be justified to beat him to within an inch of his life?

If he called you a racial slur he gets what he gets if you are capable. But if he has called you that more than likely you have pissed him off and he's in a mindset you probably don't want anything to do with. You see, unlike whites, we weren't raised believing we have the right to call whites such names because we are better than them.

I suppose, unlike decent people, you don't know not to beat up on people half your size.

Well, black people around here do.

I suppose, unlike decent people, you do not know that you don't walk up to a black person and call them that word then spit on them. Apparently the blacks where you live have not told you that.

You talk like you got those black people in your little insignificant punk ass town trained. I'm black, I could walk through Brownsville with ease and respect. I don't know what kind of imaginary blacks you think you know, but I know plenty of blacks from small town Florida and they don't fit your description.

No you couldn't. You say one thing and they'd fuck you up. Being a cracker has its advantages. ;)

I know dem boys. You ain't from 'round here boy. Brownsville is a punk-ass town? That's pretty interesting. That ain't small- town FL. That's the Miami ghetto, bitchboi. If you ain't from Ft. Myers, Tampa, or Miami, you're toast. True story.

People from them places get a pass, you ain't from there.

It's claimed that this white passenger called him the "N" word for a prolonged period of time and then, allegedly spat on the bus driver, who then proceeded to beat the shit out of him.

In watching the video, I didn't hear the "N" word being used, but perhaps I missed. It also appears that the passenger is somewhat on the old side and much smaller than the black bus driver. As well, it appears to me that the passenger was about to get off of the bus. I also didn't see where he spat on the driver but, again, maybe I missed it.

The driver was fired. Was it justified? From what I could glean, yes, it was justified. In fact, I think he should be charged with felony battery. How about you?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/black-b...cks-spits/
This is what happens when you call black people that name. You get your ass beat. It's a double standard, but that's the way it is.
Perhaps if this happened every time, white boys would think about the consequences of their actions.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

No, sorry, "whites" do not live in an "imaginary nation", but you IM2 live in an imaginary farce.

Yes you whites do. You talk about this century like everything stopped, while in this century we've seen plenty of the same racism we saw last century. And you tell me I believe in a farce? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Quit lying to yourself.

If the passenger spit on the driver, the pasenger assaulted first, IMO. A punch is a reasonable response to being spit on or pissed on or bled on.

And all the follow up punches? No.

Probably not; but, honestly, if I'm freaked out enough to throw the first punch, adrenaline might take over. Temporary freaked outishness? There are some things that get a beat down. Spitters are vile. It's like having a cockroach thrown on you. Sorry, if there's a roach in my hair, someone needs to die.

what kind of imaginary blacks you think you know
You are an imaginary Black IM2 because the Black people I know do not reek with hate stink as you do.

I don't hate anyone. And you don't know any blacks. This is the race and racism section. I hate to inform you but whites are a race, therefore we can discuss the racism of whites in this section.

IM2 assumes everyone who disagrees with him is "white" and they must be speaking Japanese too!

I don't assume anything and this tired ploy you are trying is not going to work.

It's claimed that this white passenger called him the "N" word for a prolonged period of time and then, allegedly spat on the bus driver, who then proceeded to beat the shit out of him.

In watching the video, I didn't hear the "N" word being used, but perhaps I missed. It also appears that the passenger is somewhat on the old side and much smaller than the black bus driver. As well, it appears to me that the passenger was about to get off of the bus. I also didn't see where he spat on the driver but, again, maybe I missed it.

The driver was fired. Was it justified? From what I could glean, yes, it was justified. In fact, I think he should be charged with felony battery. How about you?

This is what happens when you call black people that name. You get your ass beat. It's a double standard, but that's the way it is.
Perhaps if this happened every time, white boys would think about the consequences of their actions.

It's not a double standard.

If the passenger spit on the driver, the pasenger assaulted first, IMO. A punch is a reasonable response to being spit on or pissed on or bled on.

And all the follow up punches? No.

Probably not; but, honestly, if I'm freaked out enough to throw the first punch, adrenaline might take over. Temporary freaked outishness? There are some things that get a beat down. Spitters are vile. It's like having a cockroach thrown on you. Sorry, if there's a roach in my hair, someone needs to die.

There was a bee in my hair yesterday. The bee died. I squished it.

“Emotionally the driver lost it, and reacted in self-defense as well as reacted to being spit upon,” the bus drivers’ union told CBS12.

Self defense? Over WORDS??? Like I keep saying..blacks are a violent volatile race. Dude needs to be in jail. Passenger needs to be banned permanently from riding the bus. He was an ass too...IF he said what they claim he said. But its still no reason to pummel him.
Spit contains some very serious germs. It is considered a physical assault. Self-defense....yes.

IMfool: Everyone on this board sees you for the boring hater and liar you show yourself to be every post you make.

It's not a double standard.

It doesn't matter if it is, IMO. You don't call a grown man "boy," (unless it's "cowboy") just as you don't call a Yankee woman "girl." A German doesn't call an Italian a Dego. A Caucasian doesn't call a brown person a ******. You shouldn't be arrested for it, but it's definitely provocative.

Forum List

Back