Black Boy Suffering From PTSD After Doorbell Shooting Incident, Trial Looms

1. Let's be fair: that gentleman should not have shot through the door.

2. Many people are understandably scared of young African American males, for an unusually large proportion of them commit terrible crimes.

3. But fear is not an appropriate excuse.

4. Some people are trigger-happy. Some years ago, a student from Japan accidentally knocked on the wrong door. The owner shot him dead.

Last edited:
The kids parents are responsible for the old white main shooting the kid through a door? Ringing the wrong doorbell is a capital offense to you?

The homeowner was wrong for shooting the kid and should be punished for it

Where libs go wrong is making it all about race and trying to put white people on the defensive

Where libs go wrong is making it all about race and trying to put white people on the defensive
How do you know race had nothing to do with it? And why would you be defensive about it when you weren't the shooter? As a parent I can see people worrying about their children and identifying with the victims parents but its pretty telling that you self identify with the coward ass shooter. :laugh:

How do you know race had nothing to do with it? And why would you be defensive about it when you weren't the shooter? As a parent I can see people worrying about their children and identifying with the victims parents but its pretty telling that you self identify with the coward ass shooter. :laugh:
I dont feel responsible

But that is the goal of libs when race is the central theme of the report

Granted “The Root” is a publication dedicated to black news

Its all-black, all the time

I dont know how the mainstream media reported the incident but I will look it up

But the op choose a link that is dripping with black racial grievence

I dont feel responsible

But that is the goal of libs when race is the central theme of the report
That's your projection. I think the prevalence of gun violence and this shoot first attitude among a segment of Americans is just as important. A young white woman was also killed by some fucktard owner who shot at the vehicle her and her friends where in when they pulled into his driveway by accident.
Granted “The Root” is a publication dedicated to black news

Its all-black, all the time

I dont know how the mainstream media reported the incident but I will look it up

But the op choose a link that is dripping with black racial grievence
Have some self awareness you clown. This is a story about how a young man was gunned down needlessly by some coward home owner, in a thread started by a racist who wanted to blame the kid for his own death and now you're hear trying to make white people the victims. Cry harder, Simp. It seems that's all your people are good for these days.

That's your projection. I think the prevalence of gun violence and this shoot first attitude among a segment of Americans is just as important. A young white woman was also killed by some fucktard owner who shot at the vehicle her and her friends where in when they pulled into his driveway by accident.

Have some self awareness you clown. This is a story about how a young man was gunned down needlessly by some coward home owner, in a thread started by a racist who wanted to blame the kid for his own death and now you're hear trying to make white people the victims. Cry harder, Simp. It seems that's all your people are good for these days.
The story is being flaunted by race-baiting black and guilt-ridden white libs to create fear and hate among black people along with guilt among whites

The story is being flaunted by race-baiting black and guilt-ridden white libs to create fear and hate among black people along with guilt among whites
Which part you poor little white victim you? Quote for me the part that offends your little tender white sensibilities. :laugh:

Is it the part where the actual victim of gun violence talks about his ptsd? Is that the part that triggered a soft ass sad boy like yourself? :dunno::itsok:

Which part you poor little white victim you? Quote for me the part that offends your little tender white sensibilities. :laugh:

Is it the part where the actual victim of gun violence talks about his ptsd? Is that the part that triggered a soft ass sad boy like yourself? :dunno::itsok:
Dont you mean his now chronic fear of white people that will scar him for the rest of his life?

You really enjoy insulting white people who refuse to pander to your black rage

You are an example of racial division

You are one racist assbag. The old man will rot the rest of his life away in jail where he belongs. There was no reason to shoot the kid he posed no danger at all. Fuck him and anyone who supports that piece of shit. It will take you being on the receiving end of knocking on some assholes door to see the error of your ways.
The old man didn't know that the kid posed no threat. We don't even know that today. The knocking on the wrong door excuse could be just that. An excuse.

Dont you mean his now chronic fear of white people that will scar him for the rest of his life?
:laugh:

Jesus blinking Christ you Frailure, I didn't ask you to fantasize more white victimhood for me. I know a fearful fucktard like you has a tendency for fan fiction which is why I asked you to quote it for me. I read that story. I know damn well that young man didn't express any chronic fear of white people. But hey, if I'm lying and you ain't cosplaying then let's see the quote. :dunno:
You really enjoy insulting white people who refuse to pander to your black rage

You are an example of racial division
I enjoy insulting frail whites like you. When you find a real proud boy racist send him my way because I don't believe any of them actually exist anymore. So far I see a culture of cuckolds, afraid to be who they really are in an era where the LGTBQ community feels more emboldened than ever to be who they are. You're a bunch of sad boys indeed. :laugh:

Last edited:
We all wish the young man a quick and complete recovery from PTSD.

Everyday in this "unique" nation, many people suffer from PTSD after being assaulted by the many scumbags that prowl the streets.

Nothing will change while bleeding heart district attorneys refuse to severely punish those lowlifes.

You tell me

What is the cause of his alleged PTSD according to libs like you?

White people or doorbells?
He was shot Mac.... were you white victimized so hard from the article that you blocked that part out? :dunno: :laugh:

wow he totaled two cars. so we know he cant drive right and he cant follow directions or read signs. his parents should have been the ones going on out tog et there kids not him. if he has ptsd its their own fault. still waiting for this trial to get under way.
You are a sick mother aren't you.

thats what blacks think
Yep, very sick.

exactly This is a waste of tax payer money.
9.00PM is not the middle of the night. You do not have the right to shoot through the door.

You mean like the OP poster?

The old man didn't know that the kid posed no threat. We don't even know that today. The knocking on the wrong door excuse could be just that. An excuse.
Like the excuse the old man is trying to use. that he felt threatened when really he just wanted An excuse to shoot a little black kid. The old man really fucked up and is going to pay the price

Forum List

Back