"Bizarre California defies logic to me. we lost every contested seat"...Paul Ryan cries voter fraud

Ballot 'harvesting' after the election resulted in Dem's winning several seats that Rep's won on election night. Oddly, ballot 'harvesting' resulted in no Rep's winning seats won by Dem's on election night. :eusa_think:

CA is in technical bankruptcy because states cannot obtain legal bankruptcy. I suspect CA is angling to change that.

I’m actually quite pleased that Mexifornia is completely owned by the Party Of Filth..this state was conceded to Mexico long ago, it was inevitable.
Now, the rest of the nation can stand by watching this super shithole burn itself to the fucking ground on the watches of treasonous pieces of shits...let Mexifornia show the rest of the union what not to do.

Democrat fraud in California is so rampant that nothing might ever help. Many of the Democrat wins occurred after the Republican had won and Democrats invented more votes.

The California vote is entirely fraudulent.

Democrat fraud in California is so rampant that nothing might ever help. Many of the Democrat wins occurred after the Republican had won and Democrats invented more votes.

A 14-point lead on election night gets erased and reversed by all the "provisional" ballots....Yeah, nothing to see here.

I believe I heard six gop had won that night, but with additional votes after the election they all lost. Hmmm...

I believe I heard six gop had won that night, but with additional votes after the election they all lost. Hmmm...
You'd give Mr. Spock a migraine just computing the statistical improbability of it all.

Forum List

Back